Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

The internet doesn't count....

-Once went to my friend's house party. Who happened to have a hot sister. She was out of town for some kind retreat. So at one point in the night I snuck in her room and beat off in her underwear drawer.
    -Sold a bunch of high school kids baking soda thinking it was cocaine.
    - Went to a party and saw an old friend from our high school days. She was about a 6 back than but worked her way to a 7.5. We end up talking for a few hours and going back to my apartment. Im about to go down on her but she has the nastiest smelling p.ussy ever. It smelled like a tuna fish sandwich that was sitting in a toilet for a week. Literally starting gagging and had to walk in the bathroom and compose myself. She left soon after. It got pretty awkward from there.
    - I have a recurring dream where im in the middle of a graveyard beating off
    -I had to house sit for a week for one of parent's friends. I proceeded to piss in all their plants just for the hell of it everyday.
    Last edited by SilkkTheShocker; 02-04-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

I shit on the ground in public bathrooms

^^I hang out on a message board with these animals.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    ^^I hang out on a message board with these animals.
    ^^ THAT

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    ^^ THAT
    +1

Mas[COLOR="Black"]turbat[/COLOR]ed to a member of immediate family
    Molested a cousin
    Gotten boners around very young girls. Haven't had that one happen in years, though.

National High School Star

I stalk my gf sometimes on Facebook and Twitter. When she doesn't answer my calls or texts in a timely fashion, I drive by her work to see if she's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Molested a cousin
    Gotten boners around very young girls. Haven't had that one happen in years, though.

Why are cousins always so hot?

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant 2
    I shit on the ground in public bathrooms

What the f.uck is wrong with you?

Banned

Molested a cousin
    You trying to go all Pete Montreux status on us here?

He admitted to date rape and now your admitting to molestation.. Oh and using your family as *********ion material? Come on man, you got the net, it aint like you dont have enough material..

He admitted to date rape and now your admitting to molestation.. Oh and using your family as *********ion material? Come on man, you got the net, it aint like you dont have enough material..
    Some people need a narrative to get off
    as fucked up as that is

We actually didn't at the time. That was back in the seventh grade. I rarely left the house and we had no internet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Some people need a narrative to get off
    as fucked up as that is
    Net is filled with narrative.

Banned

We actually didn't at the time. That was back in the seventh grade. I rarely left the house and we had no internet.
    You may want to elaborate on your stories in a way that gains you a measure of sympathy.

Saying that you molested your cousin with a nonchalant attitude seems rather tactless.

Not that im specifically saying that your incest activities are good or bad. [COLOR="White"]But they are bad. [/COLOR]

Hume>Kunt.

Molested a cousin