View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 01:36 AM   #16
HarryCallahan
Banned

Default Re: Anxiety/Depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
I have a relatively good life, I have good friends and a girlfriend, I live at home and I have a great family. But over the past month something has changed, I've been suffering from some serious anxiety (headaches and such) and some kind of depression, I've also felt no motivation or energy to do anything. I used to have a passion for running but now I feel like it takes too much energy to do, I don't feel like talking to any of my friends because I feel like it takes too much effort. It just sucks because I don't have a shitty life so I have no reason to feel this way, I'm trying to find a job but no one is hiring or ever gets back to me so that doesn't make me feel too good either.

I genuinely like most of you guys here, so I'm just wondering if any of you have been in a situation like this and what you did to make yourself get better.

I don't expect all responses to be serious

Sounds like your friends and family are holding you back, maybe even sabotaging you. In order to fulfil your full potential you need to sever all ties with them immediately.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote