Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Question for LOLCATS...

I like your sincerity and i'm not knocking you, bro. I am just curious.

When you were with transgenders, did you play with their member or get penetrated with their member? Like say, you're doing them, would you stroke them at the same time? Would they stroke themselves?

How does it work, bro?

Default Re: Question for LOLCATS...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to stalkerforlife again.
    Bummer, I wanted to neg you for being bi-curious

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    No, I am trying to figure out if LOLCATS is bi or straight.

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    And you have what looks to be Arnold's member getting a hard on in your avatar.

Future neg.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    No, I am trying to figure out if LOLCATS is bi or straight.
    Why does that matter? You should be spending your time filling your crater face with your mom's foundation to look like a normal member of society.

NBA rookie of the year

50% chance stalker is lolcats

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    50% chance stalker is lolcats
    I apparently own a dozen different accounts, according to some people on here. But I can assure you I am just me.

I like your sincerity and i'm not knocking you, bro. I am just curious.

When you were with transgenders, did you play with their member or get penetrated with their member? Like say, you're doing them, would you stroke them at the same time? Would they stroke themselves?

How does it work, bro?
    I have made this clear so many times I have lost count. I have never gained any enjoyment from their p[COLOR="Black"]e[/COLOR]nises. Some girls I was with were still pre-op, but when we were together it was like their [COLOR="Black"]pe[/COLOR]nis wasnt even there. They were all planning to remove it anyway so its not like they used it much (or at least didnt get off by using it). They wanted to be feminine so it was more of a nuisance than something to enjoy in sex.

I knew guys even within my own circle of friends who liked playing with it or sucking it when a girl had one, but I was never interested.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    I have made this clear so many times I have lost count. I have never gained any enjoyment from their p[COLOR="Black"]e[/COLOR]nises. Some girls I was with were still pre-op, but when we were together it was like their [COLOR="Black"]pe[/COLOR]nis wasnt even there. They were all planning to remove it anyway so its not like they used it much (or at least didnt get off by using it). They wanted to be feminine so it was more of a nuisance than something to enjoy in sex.

I knew guys even within my own circle of friends who liked playing with it or sucking it when a girl had one, but I was never interested.

How do u know them, like do u run in bi circles or something? Do u live in Thailand or wherever else they are?

I just don't see tranny's anywhere i go. I don't live in the city tho, but its rare for me to see one anywhere. i can't even imagine my friends ever talking about banging tranny's either so i have to assume you either run in bi circles or live in a area with a lot of them where its more accepted? i mean are you completely open with it where you would even take one out in public where the public knew she was a tranny? introduce them to your parents?

its still nutty to me how passively you talk about it like its so normal, every day stuff. its so taboo where i come from, in my circles, and my reality....and then you're like u don't give a fukk at all

i just really wonder what realities some people live in, or how much it differs from mine. pretty interesting actually. just real crazy to me to read your posts talking about this stuff.

Hey LOLCATS, so did you like getting f*cked in the a*s? I mean could you get it hard enough where he/she could penetrate you? If you were having normal sex, isn't it frustrating the balls keep flopping on your p*nis?

Great thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    How do u know them, like do u run in bi circles or something? Do u live in Thailand or wherever else they are?

I just don't see tranny's anywhere i go. I don't live in the city tho, but its rare for me to see one anywhere. i can't even imagine my friends ever talking about banging tranny's either so i have to assume you either run in bi circles or live in a area with a lot of them where its more accepted? i mean are you completely open with it where you would even take one out in public where the public knew she was a tranny? introduce them to your parents?

its still nutty to me how passively you talk about it like its so normal, every day stuff. its so taboo where i come from, in my circles, and my reality....and then you're like u don't give a fukk at all

i just really wonder what realities some people live in, or how much it differs from mine. pretty interesting actually. just real crazy to me to read your posts talking about this stuff.
    Well its pretty seen as pretty weird everywhere, but I guess I just keep to myself and just do what I do. I dont really care what people think all that much, thats why I have no problem discussing this kind of stuff.

I have already told many times in great detail the stories of how I got into dating transgender women, so Im just going to put the summary here.

- Had a really cute girlfriend in my early twenties, she didnt want to have sex for some reason. Turned out she hiding that she was transgender. Had sex anyway eventually and it was pretty cool. Thats where it started.

- Eventually broke up, and knew I was into transgender girls at that point. Went to a club with some friends where we knew there were transgender girls. It was full of gay people too, but also had a lot of straight people. Basically everything you could want.

- Eventually through meeting people at that club, we became friends with a guy who worked at a transgender model agency. We became friends with him and through him I regularly got introduced to amazing looking trans girls. Like you wouldnt even know they werent natural unless they told you. They were 9s and 10s and I was meeting them and hooking up with them pretty much every week. I never could have got the same girls if they were natural unless I was rich or famous or something. There were still trans girls who thought they were too good for normal guys and only dated rich guys though.

Anyway I ended up having a phase were I was only dating trans girls, but when I met my wife I got out of that scene and eventually got married. And know Im about to get divorced lol

I hope I answered your questions adequately

NBA Superstar

Well its pretty seen as pretty weird everywhere, but I guess I just keep to myself and just do what I do. I dont really care what people think all that much, thats why I have no problem discussing this kind of stuff.

I have already told many times in great detail the stories of how I got into dating transgender women, so Im just going to put the summary here.

- Had a really cute girlfriend in my early twenties, she didnt want to have sex for some reason. Turned out she hiding that she was transgender. Had sex anyway eventually and it was pretty cool. Thats where it started.

- Eventually broke up, and knew I was into transgender girls at that point. Went to a club with some friends where we knew there were transgender girls. It was full of gay people too, but also had a lot of straight people. Basically everything you could want.

- Eventually through meeting people at that club, we became friends with a guy who worked at a transgender model agency. We became friends with him and through him I regularly got introduced to amazing looking trans girls. Like you wouldnt even know they werent natural unless they told you. They were 9s and 10s and I was meeting them and hooking up with them pretty much every week. I never could have got the same girls if they were natural unless I was rich or famous or something. There were still trans girls who thought they were too good for normal guys and only dated rich guys though.

Anyway I ended up having a phase were I was only dating trans girls, but when I met my wife I got out of that scene and eventually got married. And know Im about to get divorced lol

I hope I answered your questions adequately

well i think you're a interesting dude for what its worth...

no shame, or adhere to the standards of society, just yourself.

truth about life is the world is so big you can make your only reality despite the ones the people around you expect, or the norms of society in general are. as long as you're comfortable and secure in it then it doesn't really matter.

Thanks, man. Just curious.

Quite honestly, I get the OP. Like he says, certain men can't get a lot of women. So, they are desperate and settle for transgender women. It is what it is. There are way more beta men than alpha men. Some of these transgenders truly are amazingly beautiful.

Slippery slope.

Slippery slope.
    Sounds fitting.