Default Cheap, and i mean CHEAP shoes, where to get them?!?!?!?!?!

Real talk, i got no money, i hit ross', Marshalls and places like that since the outlets around here, (Orlando Area) are still hella expensive, 80+. is there ANYWHERE you can get good/decent bball shoes for that price all the stores i go to have like shitty ass nike for 50 bucks, i got some kobes at ross once but aside from getting lucky like that every now and then i never find GOOD shoes for cheap

sorry i am not a baller like you guys please don't use this thread to rub it in

BEAST

Default Re: Cheap, and i mean CHEAP shoes, where to get them?!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson14
    Real talk, i got no money, i hit ross', Marshalls and places like that since the outlets around here, (Orlando Area) are still hella expensive, 80+. is there ANYWHERE you can get good/decent bball shoes for that price all the stores i go to have like shitty ass nike for 50 bucks, i got some kobes at ross once but aside from getting lucky like that every now and then i never find GOOD shoes for cheap

sorry i am not a baller like you guys please don't use this thread to rub it in
    remember this moment and work hard and get that dough so you dont have to worry about this shiet down the road

and to answer your question, nope, 40~50 bucks is probably not going to be find you a decent pair of shoes and even if they go on sale.

i would suggest you look into ebay and try to bid ,you may have a better chance of getting a decent shoe but it's still going to run you around 70~80

Home of the 16

Off topic. The cheapest sneakers I've ever bought were Magic Johnson's - Purple & Gold shoes. They're were $5 & was on sale.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Chuck Taylors were the dominant shoe for MANY years. Cheap, but effective.

If you can beat a pair of All-Stars for the performance and be within price. I wouldn't complain. More important than anything else, find a pair that is right for your feet.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by mr beast
    and to answer your question, nope, 40~50 bucks is probably not going to be find you a decent pair of shoes and even if they go on sale.

Got a pair of hyperdunk lows off ebay for $30 and they were better than some of the shoes I've had costing 5X as much.

Walmart and payless sell AND1 and I think Shaq's, K-Mart sells protege shoes

Kit up K-mart

Get yourself some Stephon Marbury shoes. Protege

$32

Decent looking kicks.
    Get yourself 2 pairs, 29.99 each.

Black pair/ white pair.
    Last edited by MJ(Mean John); 10-24-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Hit up eastbay, footlocker, finishline, champs, Dsw, etc. Store and online stores. You can find a deal dude