Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718
    The real Jeff

Default Re: Can the Rockets beat the Lakers?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ron Artest shoot his team out of game 3.

Sasha has played awful this series. He picked up 3 straight fouls from 30 feet out in the 4th quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonman
    NO WHINING TONIGHT GUYS, ITS THE PLAYOFF'S...Nothing we can about the Refs, WE ALL just have to accept it.

There are going to be whistles out the ass tonight, on BOTH sides. AND WE ALL KNOW THERE WILL SOME BULL**** CALLS......We just have play ball.

BUT Im sure there will a Huge thread after the game, about ONE call that is the foul heard round the world.

DID I CALL IT OR DID I CALL IT!!!!!!!

as much as i hate crawford and how he calls games, he didnt cost us game 2, the lakers just flat out beat us. i do think it would have been closer tho, but no excuses, pau and kobe were on fire, we had too many turnovers, and our pg play was crap.

Good High School Starter la bomba's Avatar

hope I am wrong. Lakers in 6. final lakers v cavs.with lakers winning it.

Saw a basketball once YaoMing4MVP's Avatar

Yao's done for the rest of the season due to a foot injury. There's no way Rockets will win. This is sad, when am I ever going to see Yao Ming go deep in the playoffs? Obviously it's not going to be with the Rockets. Please trade him to another team, I don't want him to go through his entire career without a ring. Either Rockets gets another franchise player so that it can win the championship or trade him to a potential championship team.

By the way, although I agree it's going to be Lakers vs Cavs, I completely disagree that Lakers will win against the Cavs. King James is better than Kobe. It's pretty much a Kobe vs the King show with the rest of the players watching.

Quote Originally Posted by YaoMing4MVP
    Yao's done for the rest of the season due to a foot injury. There's no way Rockets will win. This is sad, when am I ever going to see Yao Ming go deep in the playoffs? Obviously it's not going to be with the Rockets. Please trade him to another team, I don't want him to go through his entire career without a ring. Either Rockets gets another franchise player so that it can win the championship or trade him to a potential championship team.

By the way, although I agree it's going to be Lakers vs Cavs, I completely disagree that Lakers will win against the Cavs. King James is better than Kobe. It's pretty much a Kobe vs the King show with the rest of the players watching.
    [COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]What Houston needs is to take an Atom Bomb and blow up this team and start from scratch. Yao and T-mac are past their prime and can NEVER not be injury prone..

Quote Originally Posted by paguy1955
    [COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]What Houston needs is to take an Atom Bomb and blow up this team and start from scratch. Yao and T-mac are past their prime and can NEVER not be injury prone..
    I disagree that Yao is past his prime, but I agree that he is injury prone. The reason he's injury prone is that the Rockets over used him due to lack of centres on the bench.

Saw a basketball once

Just looking at this game 4 the rockets will beat the lakers in seven games! Lakers are done. Kobe is old and no good. Pau is a lazy center. Go Rockets!

Quote Originally Posted by conrad
    Just looking at this game 4 the rockets will beat the lakers in seven games! Lakers are done. Kobe is old and no good. Pau is a lazy center. Go Rockets!
    I agree with you, Go Rockets. It will still take a miracle to win it in 7. You do realize that it requires the Rockets to win at least 1 more game at the staples center, which is very difficult.

I think Pau and Kobe took the night off. However, we can't count on them doing that again. Right now, Rockets are heavy heavy underdogs. Got nothing to lose, so whatever......