Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Has A Broken Nose

Quote Originally Posted by KenneBell
    3 years ago you were a Cavs fan.
    Dude clearly has issues. One day, he acts nice, the other he acts like a lunatic.

Lebron23, seriously man, if you are over 18, get professional help. It's no shame and a guy like you will get much better.

If you are under 18, forget it. You are just another stupid kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I am a player fan. This Flip Flopper changes his team every year. Last year he rooted for the Lakers this year he's now a loyal Clippers fan.
    How is that any better? A player fan?! lol What do you do when Lebron retire, look for another man crush?

Quote Originally Posted by lakers_forever
    Dude clearly has issues. One day, he acts nice, the other he acts like a lunatic.

Lebron23, seriously man, if you are over 18, get professional help. It's no shame and a guy like you will get much better.

If you are under 18, forget it. You are just another stupid kid.

How is that any better? A player fan?! lol What do you do when Lebron retire, look for another man crush?

I just don't like him. I have plenty of reasons to hate this guy.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 02-27-2012 at 10:16 AM.

He already has his eyes set on Griffin's balls. I'd give Lebron one more choke job in the playoffs, and then watch Lebron23 "move" to LA.

Maybe he doesn't come from/live in a city that has a team. How else is he supposed to chose a team if that's the case?

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    I think the announcers said that was the first flagrant in AllStar Game history, meaning it was uncharacteristic of an exhibition game. The foul was dumb and done out of frustration of being burnt on the play. The pathetic attempts to justify it are even dumber.
    I'd have to second this. It was a foul done out of frustration. I don't think he was trying to hurt him, but it was uncharacteristic and unnecessary for an exhibition game. That should be easy enough to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    I'd have to second this. It was a foul done out of frustration. I don't think he was trying to hurt him, but it was uncharacteristic and unnecessary for an exhibition game. That should be easy enough to admit.
    That classless thug scored all of his points on easy, uncontested dunks, but the second Kobe puts a move on him, he resorts to flagrant foul. So ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    That classless thug scored all of his points on easy, uncontested dunks, but the second Kobe puts a move on him, he resorts to flagrant foul. So ugly.
    I think it's a bit much to call him a classless thug, but the play was peculiar. Who takes hard fouls in an All-Star game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I hope the Heat role players break his shooting arms. That's gonna prevent him from leading the league in shot jacking per game. I hope Bynum get traded next week. He's gonna average over 22 ppg with the Orlando Magic. Poor Dwight Howard. I don't think he's gonna average over 16 ppg with the Lakers.
    So insecure.

Default Re: Wade foul on Kobe Bryant in 2012 All-Star game resulted in broken nose for Kobe

finally .. this whore is exposed

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: Wade foul on Kobe Bryant in 2012 All-Star game resulted in broken nose for Kobe

I was kinda surprised there wasn't more of a "dude, WTF?" reaction from the other players. Not that I expected someone to get in Wade's face or anything, but you'd think someone would tell him that shit's not cool.

Serious playground baller Extempo's Avatar

I'm glad that Skip Bayless at least admitted it was a cheap shot and he is a Wade fanboy. Kobe was scoring on Wade with ease at the start of the game, going 5-6 before Wade broke his nose and obviously he still played through it but couldn't at that same level. Oh well, Wade isn't the first player to take a cheap shot at Kobe out of frustration and jealousy...see Raja Bell and Ray Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by SwooshReturns
    Hurt him? No ... but someone should probably pop him in his mouth / nose on his way to the basket.

80's / 90's style revenge.

Preferably Bynum. Give Wade the Barea treatment. We'll see if Wade rolls off in a wheel chair crying again for a shoulder injury.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    I think it's a bit much to call him a classless thug, but the play was peculiar. Who takes hard fouls in an All-Star game.
    Not just based on that play. In the last eight months, he first broke Rondo's arm, then mocked Dirk while he was sick, and now this. Someone needs to teach him a lesson.

Good college starter Nash-tastic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    I was kinda surprised there wasn't more of a "dude, WTF?" reaction from the other players. Not that I expected someone to get in Wade's face or anything, but you'd think someone would tell him that shit's not cool.
    You could tell from Howard's facial expression that he was shocked Wade did that

The most jealous player in the NBA, Haterwade the crybaby b!tch
    Kobe stole the ball from me, no fair ref help me
    Now we know one of the guys crying in the Heat locker room was Haterwade.