Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Default I just saw the biggest rat I've ever seen in my life

So I'm just chilling listening to my ipod when something runs across the floor. I initially thought it was my puppy until I reached over my bed to pick it up. I ran like a little biatch. I have no ideal where the hell the rat went but all I know is, I'm not going back into my room tonight. No Way. It really sucks living in the country. Anyone else has had bad experiences with rats?

Default Re: I just saw the biggest rat I've ever seen in my life

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

get the shovel out and go back in there and show that niqqa whos boss.

McCants is Available!!

this was a funny story. Had me rollin

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
    you might have just made a fact

rats are ugly ass hell i remember the fisrt time i seen a rat i was a little kid and saturday morning cartoons were a must,i was lying on the couch when i see something move in the kitchen and a see a small ugly rat just staring at me i might have 6 or 7 so what else could i do but sream like a b!tch

Blu Ray

Not myself personally, but my uncle used to work as an over-night security guard for a GE plant in Boston. He was a very short, large man, with a massive beard. He was not married, so he didn't have a wife to tell him not to eat 12 donuts a night like he did.

He always walked his route, and when he reached a certain bench, he would sit down, eat his donuts and sometimes he would fall asleep. Well, one night, he did just as I described, ate donuts, fell asleep on the bench.

He said he would've slept the entire shift if not for the constant, sleepy pain he felt coming from his chin. It woke him up. He can feel the pain coming from his chin, and half-asleep, he raises his head to see a three foot water rat laying on his chest, eating the crumbs off of his beard. He froze. He couldn't do anything until the rat got off of him, as they're unpredictable creatures around humans, and God forbid how many diseases it may be carrying.

So there he is, laying down, waiting for a 20 pound rat to finish his meal.

His version of the story is much better, as he usually adds a foot and five pounds each time he tells it.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Not myself personally, but my uncle used to work as an over-night security guard for a GE plant in Boston. He was a very short, large man, with a massive beard. He was not married, so he didn't have a wife to tell him not to eat 12 donuts a night like he did.

He always walked his route, and when he reached a certain bench, he would sit down, eat his donuts and sometimes he would fall asleep. Well, one night, he did just as I described, ate donuts, fell asleep on the bench.

He said he would've slept the entire shift if not for the constant, sleepy pain he felt coming from his chin. It woke him up. He can feel the pain coming from his chin, and half-asleep, he raises his head to see a three foot water rat laying on his chest, eating the crumbs off of his beard. He froze. He couldn't do anything until the rat got off of him, as they're unpredictable creatures around humans, and God forbid how many diseases it may be carrying.

His version of the story is much better, as he usually adds a foot and five pounds each time he tells it.
    i would ***** smack the **** out of that thing then run like hell.

Blu Ray

I would have done the same thing, but we're talking about a 60 year old, 400 pound man. It would have taken him five minutes to get up from his position.

I would have done the same thing, but we're talking about a 60 year old, 400 pound man. It would have taken him five minutes to get up from his position.

shhhhhhh

i hate rats...i'll pick up rattle snakes and have no problems with the racoons and coyotes in my yard at night..but i hate rats... things just give me the creeps

Aw, hell no. I am afraid of rats.

   

rats are awesome.

i used to have a couple labrats as pets.
    some of the smartest and most friendly animals ever.

NBA rookie of the year

Man that's a crazy story. I also have a rat story involving my uncle. My uncle saw something run across the floor and he was just coming out of the shower so of course he was barefoot. Thinking it was a mouse he kicked it up against the wall, but then he realized it was a rat. So he had it pinned up against the wall and the rat was squeeling and trying to bend around to bite him so he kept pressing his foot against it harder and harder until finally it died.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    Man that's a crazy story. I also have a rat story involving my uncle. My uncle saw something run across the floor and he was just coming out of the shower so of course he was barefoot. Thinking it was a mouse he kicked it up against the wall, but then he realized it was a rat. So he had it pinned up against the wall and the rat was squeeling and trying to bend around to bite him so he kept pressing his foot against it harder and harder until finally it died.
    yelch....lol

my rat story, i moved into a house, the previous owner left a large wooden cabinet in the garage... i went to move the thing it was heavy so i was kinda walking it across the floor, i looked down between my feet and there's this mummified rat who evidently got his tail stuck under the cabinet and died trying to pull himself free several years earlier, thing was just skin and kinda yellow...

so i kinda jumped and let go of the cabinet, the cabinet rocked back on to that corner and it made the mummy rat appear to rear up in attack position!...lol i cleared a stack of carboard boxes jumping backwards... haha scared the hell out of me