Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Samurai Swoosh

Default Re: Derrick Rose is coming back to flop.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Used in roadworks as a guiding tool for people to drive around it. people = opponents/ it = Deron
    Most people just call it a CONE, man ... WTF

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Why shouldn't they? Same reason they got sick of giving it to Jordan back in the day so Malone got it? Bron was more important to his team, so was Howard. Bron, Durant, Howard and arguably a few other players had a better season than Rose. He wasn't the most important player to his team, and not the best player in the league.

His team had the best record and this is the only reason he won it. The award is broken.
    Who in the bloody hell was more important than Rose on the Bulls that year??? Let me guess, your going to say Thibs. Even though, we're pretty much on par for a 40-45ish winning record this season, without Rose. He was the ONLY ONE on that team that could create for himself, and had to take tough shot after tough shot to win us games. GTFO HERE!!! James had Wade and Bosh. Durant had Westbrook and Harden. Rose had........ummmm.......lemme think.......

You honestly don't think that could have possibly taken a much bigger toll on him, seeing that he was the ONLY guy on our team that could break down a defense. Basically getting triple/quadruple teamed nightly. Where as Durant has Westbrook to take a chunk of attention off him, same with LBJ.

YOUR A CLASSIC HATER. YOU BELONG IN THIS DERRICK ROSE BASH THREAD.......
    Last edited by tikay0; 11-13-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Who in the bloody hell was more important than Rose on the Bulls that year??? Let me guess, your going to say Thibs. Even though, we're pretty much on par for a 40-45ish winning record this season, without Rose. He was the ONLY ONE on that team that could create for himself, and had to take tough shot after tough shot to win us games. GTFO HERE!!! James had Wade and Bosh. Durant had Westbrook and Harden. Rose had........ummmm.......lemme think.......

You honestly don't think that could have possibly taken a much bigger toll on him, seeing that he was the ONLY guy on our team that could break down a defense. Basically getting triple/quadruple teamed nightly. Where as Durant has Westbrook to take a chunk of attention off him, same with LBJ.

Mate, I never said he wasn't the most important person on the Bulls, he clearly was. I said he wasn't more important to his team than Howard was to Orlando, than Bron was to Miami or even arguably Durant was to OKC. Rose had a great team around him, an elite defense, one of the best coaches in the league and a great bench. He may not have had a big name player next to him, bu that team was perfectly built to compliment him.

Plus all those players are better than him. Give the caps a rest, you're just making yourself look hysterical now.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0

Calm down.

I believe in Rose's work ethic and perseverance. He'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    Most people just call it a CONE, man ... WTF

Samurai Swoosh

he has a poor haircut and head LOL
    ? ...

? ...
    Aussies, man. Their internet lingo is all ****ed up. You catch this one?

Deron williams a witches hat on defense

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Mate, I never said he wasn't the most important person on the Bulls, he clearly was. I said he wasn't more important to his team than Howard was to Orlando, than Bron was to Miami or even arguably Durant was to OKC. Rose had a great team around him, an elite defense, one of the best coaches in the league and a great bench. He may not have had a big name player next to him, bu that team was perfectly built to compliment him.

Plus all those players are better than him. Give the caps a rest, you're just making yourself look hysterical now.
    I gave you clear cut examples of why he's more important to his team than LBJ or Durant. I'll give you Howard, but any top 10 player would've been the most important player on that garbage squad.

YOUR A CLASSIC HATER, GTFO!

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Aussies, man. Their internet lingo is all ****ed up. You catch this one?

Yea, my dude called a CONE a witches hat ... and then explained himself.

See my first post at the top of the page. I was like WTH is this dude trying to explain himself. Just say a traffic cone.

I hope he comes back strong. He's exciting to watch nonetheless.

Banned

Used in roadworks as a guiding tool for people to drive around it. people = opponents/ it = Deron

I love Australians

Yea, my dude called a CONE a witches hat ... and then explained himself.

See my first post at the top of the page. I was like WTH is this dude trying to explain himself. Just say a traffic cone.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    No idea why he is trying to rush back so quick.
    its called competitive spirit

most athletes worth a shit have it

Keep hating. Just makes it that much sweeter when he shits on your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Rose deserved his MVP without a doubt. I watched every game that year, the Bulls were the best team in the league (regular season) and it was mostly due to him being a leader and stepping up time and time again when we needed him.
    did you watch every orlando magic game that year too?