Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Default Canada scales back Syrian refugee program.No single men unless they are gay or tranny

...or accompanied by their parents. Not a horrible compromise between liberals and conservatives. When was the last time you saw a gay Muslim terrorist. I wish Obama would consider doing the same if he feels he MUST put the nation's security at risk to help these people.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...service=mobile

Default Re: Canada scales back Syrian refugee program.No single men unless they are gay or tranny

Damn. What's up with the sexism Canada? I thought this was "2015"?

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Default Re: Canada scales back Syrian refugee program.No single men unless they are gay or tranny

What's stopping the men from claiming they're gay...?

Is customs gonna need definite proof? How would they know?

The migrants are already doing in that in Europe and alot of them are claiming they're gay, christian, atheist to claim some sort of asylum.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

canadian white guys are so lame they are scared of getting their bitches stolen by arab refugees

let that sink in for a moment

College star

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    canadian white guys are so lame they are scared of getting their bitches stolen by arab refugees

let that sink in for a moment

you mean raped?

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    What's stopping the men from claiming they're gay...?

Is customs gonna need definite proof? How would they know?
    They are only labelled gay if they can put an anlplug in their asshole for 2 hours straight.

NBA Legend

This honestly cannot be real. It has to be some kind of rouse that the media mistakenly thought was legit and picked up on.

"Only LGBT men can come over?"

Is this honestly where the western world is now?? My goodness..

How is this any different than the "Christians only" approach?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Nah, that's discriminatory and 'un-American' - because it's un-American to provide refuge to a greatly persecuted minority rather than to the persecutory majority. Like it was un-American to accept Jews when they were being similarly persecuted, right?

Obama is such a tool. He actually knows so little about the country he is President of, its history, values, pretty much anything about it that wasn't contained in my GCSE 'US History' textbook.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I think they believe it would be persecuting gay men to restrict them for seeking refuge for being single since they don't have a choice, but the whole thing sounds pretty absurd and naive.

Yes you are restricting legitimate refugees but it's because of national security fears, no point in being PC about it.

I have a problem with so many of these "refugees" being young dudes of fighting age, their asses should be back home fighting against ISIS to get their country back. They should only let women and children in, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I have a problem with so many of these "refugees" being young dudes of fighting age, their asses should be back home fighting against ISIS to get their country back. They should only let women and children in, IMO.
    Again, how is "women and children only" different from "Christians and yazidis only"?

Banned

So basically Canada is saying male lives are unimportant in comparison to female lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    So basically Canada is saying male lives are unimportant in comparison to female lives.
    No I'm pretty sure they're saying women are less proficient At being murderous suicidal terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    ...or accompanied by their parents. Not a horrible compromise between liberals and conservatives. When was the last time you saw a gay Muslim terrorist. I wish Obama would consider doing the same if he feels he MUST put the nation's security at risk to help these people.