Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Derrick Rose is coming back to flop.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Your salty that your nets have a bunch of phony, weak minded players that arent going anywhere this year? Even with the preseason hype? Lopez is a poor rebounding goof, Joe Johnson is a ball stopping, overpaid nancy, Humphries too busy playing dressups with the Kardashians, Deron williams a witches hat on defense, and then you have Wallace who I do respect and that Teletovic guy. But the rest is just hot garbage, Blatche is a weakass bitch too.

You could only wish your team has a winner like Rose in it.
    ? explain.

Now a Cavs fan again

They'd cream the Knicks easily with Rose. The Knicks have been a first round exit .500 team two straight seasons while the Bulls have been a 60+ win team two straight seasons. They'd kill the Nets too. Sure the Knicks are off to a great start, but it's 4 games. They're nowhere near elite.

The Bulls won't beat the Heat but would certainly give them a better fight than the Knicks/Nets.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010splash
    They'd cream the Knicks easily with Rose. The Knicks have been a first round exit .500 team two straight seasons while the Bulls have been a 60+ win team two straight seasons. They'd kill the Nets too.

They won't beat the Heat but would certainly give them a better fight than the Knicks/Nets.
    They're not the team they were. Their bench is much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    ? explain.
    The games that Ive seen Deron play, he has let his opponent get around him way too often. With that said, he is considered a good on the ball defender, so I might just leave it with, he has a poor haircut and head LOL

Now a Cavs fan again

It's worse for sure, but how many wins are guys like Asik and Korver (who play like 10-15 mpg) worth? I'd say they're worth an extra 4-5 wins or so.

The starting lineup is the same and Rose at perhaps 85-90% will return. Same genius head coach.

With Rose instead of being a 62 win team they are now a 55-57 win team. Still better than the rest of the East ignoring the Heat.

The games that Ive seen Deron play, he has let his opponent get around him way too often. With that said, he is considered a good on the ball defender, so I might just leave it with, he has a poor haircut and head LOL
    No I meant "what does witches hat mean?"

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Don't understand the hype about his return lol. No way Bulls get past the knicks or the Heat, Rose or Roseless. Overrated since his mvp season (which he did not deserve).
    I think that theory was disproven when the Bulls lost to Philly in round one last year.

Sure the Bulls were able to get some regular season wins without Rose, but that doesn't mean sh*t.

There is no way that Chicago with Rose would have lost to Philly like they did in the playoffs last year.

Much worse is certainly an exaggeration. i think we improved the offense while giving up some defense. But I really dont think there's too much difference to be honest.

I think Nate is an upgrade on CJ watson. CJ was way to erratic and Nate is the better scorer.
    Mohammed cant defend as well as Asik, but he can score better.
    Gibson is still there with another year improvement
    hinrich would be on the bench if rose is there so he is solid for a backup.
    Korver was garbage, he missed way to many shots when we needed them, and lit it up when it didnt matter. So lost nothing there.
    Brewer was a big loss, i liked his play, however he was still limited on offense.
    Belinelli is not as good shooter as korver, but can create his own shot, and is a better defender.
    The only downgrade I see would be Brewer to butler, however butler is young and improving so see what happens. And asik to mohammed, but overall production, the bulls really didnt lose anything from its bench, and improved its scoring capability which is exactly what they need.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    I think that theory was disproven when the Bulls lost to Philly in round one last year.

Sure the Bulls were able to get some regular season wins without Rose, but that doesn't mean sh*t.

There is no way that Chicago with Rose would have lost to Philly like they did in the playoffs last year.
    even with Rose they are not getting past Knicks or Heat or even Celtics this year. CHI's that prototypical one man show team that never wins anything. Just not enough talent, should just tank and let Rose rest up

No I meant "what does witches hat mean?"
    Used in roadworks as a guiding tool for people to drive around it. people = opponents/ it = Deron

Used in roadworks as a guiding tool for people to drive around it. people = opponents/ it = Deron

Give me Rose 10 times before this bum in your avatar.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    I know what the award has become, he may have been the best player on the team with the best record, but there are players more valuable to their team than Rose and there were damn sure better players in the league. That's what the award should be.
    Are you really this dumb??? Do you possibly think, with the break out season Rose had, that the NBA would give the award to someone like LBJ, who had another top 5, and 15 player on his team? Or Durant, who had Westbrook and Harden?? Or Howard, who really had no chance of making the Finals with that garbage ass squad.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Rose deserved his MVP without a doubt. I watched every game that year, the Bulls were the best team in the league (regular season) and it was mostly due to him being a leader and stepping up time and time again when we needed him.

He might come back and disappoint, he might come back EVEN BETTER, but the good thing about being a Rose fan is you know without a shadow of a doubt that hee's busting his ass doing everything he can to be a great player.

[COLOR="Red"]Let's Go Bulls!!![/COLOR]
    Pretty much bitches!

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Are you really this dumb??? Do you possibly think, with the break out season Rose had, that the NBA would give the award to someone like LBJ, who had another top 5, and 15 player on his team? Or Durant, who had Westbrook and Harden?? Or Howard, who really had no chance of making the Finals with that garbage ass squad.

Why shouldn't they? Same reason they got sick of giving it to Jordan back in the day so Malone got it? Bron was more important to his team, so was Howard. Bron, Durant, Howard and arguably a few other players had a better season than Rose. He wasn't the most important player to his team, and not the best player in the league.

His team had the best record and this is the only reason he won it. The award is broken.