Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default Like this, b!tches!

Look, I know some of you remember me from a couple months back... And I promised I wouldn't come back until next year, but this is serious..

Today, Me and my friends found a birdhouse, stuffed it with paper, and lit it on fire...

We got arrested, and now a petition has been sent to the state..

I am unbelievably ashamed with myself. My mom is crying in the other room right now. She's the only one in the family that knows currently.

I am 15 and unemployed.

So my question is, how do I redeem myself...
    Last edited by GreatGreg; 08-21-2012 at 02:55 PM.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

hahahahahah your mom is crying because you lit a birdhouse on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    Look, I know some of you remember me from a couple months back... And I promised I wouldn't come back until next year, but this is serious..

Today, Me and my friends found a birdhouse, stuffed it with paper, and lit it on fire...

We got arrested, and now a petition has been sent to the state..

I am unbelievably ashamed with myself. My mom is crying in the other room right now. She's the only one in the family that knows currently.

I am 15 and unemployed.

So my question is, how do I redeem myself...

You stfu and quit crying your 15 and didnt commit a felony. Nothing is gonna happen so settle down junior. Is your mom hot?

Only way to redeem your self is cut off a cats tell and put it in someone's mailbox.

Trust takes time to build man... this wont be an easy haul. I got arrested once for disturbing the peace (fighting), and I had never been more ashamed then I was then. The only thing you can do is keep your nose clean, talk with your folks on a one to one basis and try and show that you recognize your mistake and don't plan on making it again.

[COLOR="White"]or at the very least, dont plan on getting caught again.[/COLOR]

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

That sucks man. We've all done stupid s[COLOR="Black"]hi[/COLOR]t like that at that age but we never got caught. Well I have once before but I got let off. Time heals everything.

Do good in school. Do your time...whether that be community service or juvy.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    hahahahahah your mom is crying because you lit a birdhouse on fire.
    Because now, I am a registered f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king criminal, they have my mugshot and my fingerprints, and they have my mom's work phone, and they are going to send calls to her boss to let him know that one of his workers sons are a failure...

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Because now, I am a registered f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king criminal, they have my mugshot and my fingerprints, and they have my mom's work phone, and they are going to send calls to her boss to let him know that one of his workers sons are a failure...
    Don't forget your Dad's boss. When I got arrested, the cops actually came to my Dad's work to tell him personally.

No they won't and your a minor. Where the **** do you live?

I see you haven't learned much from your time away from here. (not talking about setting the birdhouse on fire)

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    You're blowing it out of proportion. It really isn't as big a deal as you're making it out to be. I've been arrested TWICE. I'm sure others here have been as well.

Once you are older with more perspective this will be a joke to you. You will laugh about it, tell stories. You are still a minor; DON'T WORRY. Your adult life will not be negatively impacted.
    Unfortunately, my mom doesn't think so, and nothing I say will change that...

Okay is your mom asian or latin? Because that is some BS. Take your lumps like a man *****, u did this earlier today right? Dont you think if you was in some real shit you would be in jail right now and not on ISH? Take a deep breath, whack ur pud and go to bed little man, and be thankful you aint got bills to pay and mouths to feed in todays socioeconomic shit storm, there is a real mess.

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    Don't forget your Dad's boss. When I got arrested, the cops actually came to my Dad's work to tell him personally.
    My dad's in Russia.

See what happens when you leave ish?

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    when I was arrested they sent emails out to everyone of my family's coworkers...to make sure they all new my family produced pure scum...