Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Default Re: Just successfully made my Ghost Box

Keep doing what you're doing and don't pay attention to your detractors. Despite if you do or don't believe, you're following through something hat's pretty cool and unique. Most of these posters couldn't follow through brushing their teeth twice a day

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

where's the proton packs at man?
    It seems like a scam but it's pretty dope dude. Yes or no questions.... meter moves. Only works in "active" areas. I know it sounds like a joke.... but last night I played with it... and it was only working in the supposed haunted "Mission Inn" in Riverside. I have a video I'll upload later that's crazy. Basically my EMF detector was only acting up in the hallway that's supposed to be haunted and was strongest in front of 215 which is supposedly the most haunted room at the Inn.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    AKA, you just successfully wasted a whole bunch of f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking time and money.
    I didn't spend a dime so the jokes are on you man. I funded this by trading things I don't use/need anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    I want this to work so badly, i also want you to show us any type of evidence as well.

Just a quick question.... what 'training' (if we wanna call it that) do you have? what qualifies you as a (pardon the pun) 'Ghostbuster'? Is it just some research that you've done online? how did you prepare for this?
    I'm an amateur when it comes to paranormal investigations. There isn't a training for it... and if there is it's a sham. I suppose I could read a book on how to investigate locations but I've done that online for years. My personal preparation or steps to make this happen were... 15-20 years of strong interest and research. I've always been into the paranormal since I was a kid. I watched all the A&E haunting specials, all haunted shows and own multiple books on the paranormal (have had some since I was a teen).

At one point I was even considering getting into Parapsychology or Crytozoology. I've been studying both animals and the paranormal religiously since I was like 5 or 6 years old .

I think you have to have the right mentality and personality for this though. My friends and GF already wuss out for some things that I do without hesitation. It kind of sucks because my drive to find evidence and research overpowers them. Like people think I'm crazy because I'm down to do w/e. My girlfriend got pissed at me last night actually because I told her she chickened out. She wouldn't even sit in a chair in a lit up area, with me right next to her... next to my recorder.

She said "Not many people are as brave as you. You can't expect everybody to be at your level". I guess I just have a lot of passion and drive for this kind of research.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe681
    I dont believe in the supernatural, or whatever, but I find it fascinating.

Please share your stories, I'm sure that I'm not the only one here that would like to hear them.

Also, where do you plan on going ghost hunting (dont know what else to call it)?
    Today is a busy day (about to go scout out some locations then tonight another investigation) but I'll definitely share my stories with you guys from my past, no problem. I'll probably get to it on Monday or Tues.

BTW last night was successful in the sense that contact was made but I got no evidence really besides my EMF detector going apesh*t. I also got 1 EVP that I concluded wasn't one of our voices or our breathing but it's not understandable so not worth posting really.

I went to Riverside's Mission Inn and Castle Park which is a REALLY creepy arcade/fun park (like Camelot or Bullwinkle's). I was told that to investigate Castle Park at night I need to get managers approval which I'll be doing today. I'm going to go to the cemetery right now see how I can sneak in after dark. I'm also going to see if I can find an entrance to the city catacombs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Do you believe that these things are actually ghosts? Do you find that as horrifying as I do? Not in the sense of "I'm being haunted" but in the sense of after you die you may exist in some awful state. I would hate if somehow ghosts were proved to be real. I just want dead to be dead.
    Yes it makes me wonder if we are trapped like that for eternity. It would suck!

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Iin the supposed haunted "Mission Inn" in Riverside.
    This is why you go ghost hunting. You get to go into really cool places and check them out. Even if you don't believe in ghosts the sight seeing opportunities are great

Michael Jordan of ISH

OP had better be trolling

[QUOTE=B

GREAT news guys! I got 2 class A EVP's my first time out with my team. Ghost Adventures crew is lucky if they get 2 of these in 5 episodes. We also got about 3-4 other EVP's which are clearly talking, but hard to understand. I'm trying to amplify them now. I verified the validity of these EVP's because my girlfriend was recording right next to me pretty much for both of them. Something odd I noticed before the EVP's is that my recorder would sound static right before the voices. It was effecting the device in some way! These 2 EVP's are completely untouched. Plugged my Digital recorder into USB and uploaded right away when I got home.

I'm uploading these EVP's right now. I apologize if I'm asking annoying, generic questions in the recordings but remember our 4 man team went out for the first time tonight and we are all rookies!

Here are the two EVP's.

1. The first EVP clearly says "No" at the end of the clip which I believe was an intelligent and direct response to me saying "Do you want us here?". This EVP was recorded just after I placed it on the ground and was not picked up on the recorder my GF had 5-10 feet away from me.

2. Second EVP.... I ask "Is there anybody here that would like to communicate with us?" and you'll notice a clear class A EVP that says "Hey Guys" at the end of the clip. This time GF was right next to me and captured nothing on her digital recorder. She played it back to me and nobody was talking on hers at the same exact time I picked it up.

I understand there are some of you that are skeptics but I swear on everything I love that these are NOT our voices and that these are not edited or fabricated by me.

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=32967344

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=32967345

The other 3 or 4 creepy EVP responses we got aren't clear... so once I clean them up tomorrow morning and amplify them, I'll post here.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 11-06-2011 at 05:56 AM.

I had to convert this file to Wav instead of WMP so it may force you to download the small file because it won't let me view it as a normal link.

Another intelligent response EVP. Also something awesome is from the 10 second mark till the end you can hear an EVP voice in the background that's disembodied. It's clearly not my girlfriend's voice. She sounds very friendly and at peace so it's actually pretty cool to hear. Listen to 25 second mark following my friends question of "Are you touching my hand?" and you'll hear a static immediately followed by "I am". When I slowed it down to 80 percent playback it's even more clear and NOT open to interpretation.

So this is indeed a THIRD Class A EVP. We were at an empty church so these voices are pretty sweet. The female in the background talking continuously is likely a residual haunting. Meaning she's reliving the same thing over and over and probably was oblivious to us.

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=32967571

BTW I'm not a prick and wouldn't give you guys any viruses so don't worry about my download file, I promise it's clean. I just don't feel like reconverting it back to full length WMA.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 11-06-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
    Sure, it sounds silly but go out into an abandoned asylum and spend the night there talking to things. Maybe you'll find nothing of note, maybe you will.
    I'd feel silly/crazy sitting in an abandoned building talking to myself for hours. I've been to haunted locations before and nothing happened. I've had unexplained things happen in my life, but I didn't jump to the conclusion that it was ghosts like other people do. I've always been fascinated with the unknown and have looked into the stuff for a long time. All the people who bring all this equipment with them into these 'haunted places' are just practicing pseudoscience. If people actually want to go after it scientifically, then they need to pretty much overhaul the entire way they go about doing it.

But I've known and heard too many speak of ghosts and all with nothing to benefit from telling their stories. Sure, there might be scammers and attention wh*res out there but I can't just imagine all these people lying.
    It's not that everyone is lying, it's that they likely misinterpreted what happened. People tend to quickly jump to a ghost conclusion instead of seeking out alternative explanations, and when people do seek out alternate explanations, they tend to give up quickly on them because having a 'ghost story' is much cooler than finding out your experience was something mundane and boring. The unexplained is much more interesting than the explained, so people can be rather biased when it comes to these things.

I have multiple voices on other ones but I'm not uploading them here because they are Class C. It's clear they are a voice and not a surrounding noise or one of our voices... but I can't figure out what it's saying even when slowed down. I will say all of the voices sound deliberate. I'm still reviewing 30+ minutes of audio as we speak so over the next hour or two.. I'll post if I find another clear one.

So, random noises which you interpret as "no" is what counts as a class A EVP?

I have a feeling people are still going to be skeptical so I'll only post one more. These are not Class A so maybe you guys can help me interpret this one. The spirit is responding to my questions starting at 15 seconds.

When I say do you want us to leave it at :15 mark it sounds like it might be responding with "I do". I slowed it down but still can't make it out clearly.

At about 22 seconds after I say tell us one more time and I'll go...
    It sounds like it's saying "_____ Leave". I almost feel bad because I stayed and broke my word .

At the 1 minute mark I ask again to tell us if it wants us gone and it sounds like it says "I did". This would be considered a Class B EVP. Open to some interpretation but decently clear.

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=32967602