Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Can you think of a bigger potential scandal than Lebron using PEDs?

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    I was 17 in 10th grade.
    dam son i graduated at 17

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Borat
    he wouldnt weigh 250 now
    he'd be 6'8 245

he would have been 230 out of high school IMO, dont really care what the alleged predraft measurements were

He was weighed on a scale. How can you not care about that?

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

no your not a similar build to Lebron
    If I shaved my hairline back, strapped on a pair of headband and a number 6 heat jersey and walked into a dimly lit club, you would think the Heat was in town and be looking over my shoulder for Wade and the rest of the squad.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    LeBron was 250 coming into the NBA. Reportedly he's now up around 270 or more, which is nuts considering he has to be around 10% bf. I don't know if he took HGH, but that growth he had a few years ago, and the increase in size would suggest he might have.
    20lbs for a guy that big isn't crazy. Most people gain 20 lbs between 18 and 25 years of age. And Lebron has a much bigger frame than most people. Plus his weight gain is exceptionally proportional.

Dwight would be the one to look out for cause I doubt his back can support his muscle. Usually your body will fight putting 280 pounds on a 28 inch waist. Neither guy seems extra hyped/aggressive and both seem like rather happy guys. Rashard Lewis was more aggressive and hyped when he supposedly took his. When you are in the gym the steroid boys are usually psychotic and aggressive - like KG but he came out of HS like that as well.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    Rashard Lewis was more aggressive and hyped when he supposedly took his.
    That is such bullshit. He was busted for DHEA, which is nothing. You can buy it in healthfood stores. It slightly ups testosterone, and no, he wasn't roid raging.

Learning to shoot layups jl1718's Avatar

Prolly one of Stern's "dead bodies". LBJ's jaw line should be a dead give away. But, he's far from alone.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

wouldnt touch the armstrong scandal. not even close.
    you realise everyone in the world knows lance? Lance is more popular worldwide than the entire NBA.
    I dont expect an american to realise this.

I disagree, While Armstrong is Popular not EVERYONE in the world knows him. He rides a Bike(not a Household sport by any means) and is More known in Recent Years for the Scandal and the LIVESTRONG campaign and beating cancer. Lebron James is one of the top 5 most Recognizable Sports figures in the world right now in a MUCH more mainstream sport.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb

He was weighed on a scale. How can you not care about that?
    they lied. dont be that naive.
    u telling me he is bigger than Karl, who was 6'8 250?
    false.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    I disagree, While Armstrong is Popular not EVERYONE in the world knows him. He rides a Bike(not a Household sport by any means) and is More known in Recent Years for the Scandal and the LIVESTRONG campaign and beating cancer. Lebron James is one of the top 5 most Recognizable Sports figures in the world right now in a MUCH more mainstream sport.

Where have you been in the world? I have been everywhere basically. Armstrong is WORLD RENOWNED by EVERYONE. Men, women, children. He won the most well known race in the world 7 times.
    Lebron is not as popular as you think.
    That is a typical USA post.

Lebron was Probably 230-235 out of HS and he is 265-270 now. He has put on 35-40 lbs on muscle and growth. Even if he didn't lift a Single weight or take a single supplement would of easily filled out to 250.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Lebron was Probably 230-235 out of HS and he is 265-270 now. He has put on 35-40 lbs on muscle and growth. Even if he didn't lift a Single weight or take a single supplement would of easily filled out to 250.
    245-250 right now at the most.

He went through 3 different years of random drug testing at the olympics. Its unlikely he is using PEDs in the NBA. he may have been using during high school. i just really fathom how he is so much bigger and faster and stronger than everyone in high school.

Where have you been in the world? I have been everywhere basically. Armstrong is WORLD RENOWNED by EVERYONE. Men, women, children. He won the most well known race in the world 7 times.
    Lebron is not as popular as you think.
    That is a typical USA post.
    Sorry Dude, in America most people don't give a Sh!t about him winning For Bike races. In fact I never even watched one of his races except for a highlight here or there. Guess what both are from America and LBJ is a MUCH BIGGER ICON than Armstrong. If you poled 100 Americans who it would be a bigger deal meeting or getting an Autograph from I would say at least 70 would say Lebron.

this ring a bell?

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    He went through 3 different years of random drug testing at the olympics. Its unlikely he is using PEDs in the NBA. he may have been using during high school. i just really fathom how he is so much bigger and faster and stronger than everyone in high school.
    I'm not crying conspiracy as if I know it to be true, but I easily could see the NBA and Olympic Committee colluding behind closed doors to doctor the test results.

NBA superstars are a huge moneymaker for the Olympics.

Ben Johnson was an easy target because he came out of nowhere and wasn't really an established name, but I could see the Olympics covering any scandal involving a Usain Bolt or LeBron James.