Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Bulls will regret their decision if they draft Rose over Beasley

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    I don't mean Derrick Rose is done. He's still gonna improve into a good PG but Beasley is playing like the GOAT! I believe there's nothing impossible for this guy and he's gonna shock the entire NBA very soon. Remember even the pick of Olajuwon is considered a wrong decision since there was a better player available from that draft class -- Michael Jordan.
    Boldface: Wow, maybe that means he'll be able to play defense some day.

Italics: Michael Jordan is a unique player in the history of basketball. He's not allowed to be used as an example. Yes, of course, the #2 or #3 pick sometimes turns out better than the top one, but what do think you're inferring? Michael Beasley ain't Michael Jordan.

Get a grip kid. 9-21 shooting in the post and you're saying he's playing like the GOAT?

I rule the local playground Inspector Rick's Avatar

Default Re: The Bulls will regret their decision if they draft Rose over Beasley

I don't mean Derrick Rose is done. He's still gonna improve into a good PG but Beasley is playing like the GOAT! I believe there's nothing impossible for this guy and he's gonna shock the entire NBA very soon. Remember even the pick of Olajuwon is considered a wrong decision since there was a better player available from that draft class -- Michael Jordan.
    Rico - "Yeah, dont you ever metaphorically speak like that again."

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

I wasn't sold on either but Rose worries me more because of his predraft measurables... He's a pg with bad agility... He doesn't seem to be a very good passer either and ok scorer...

Durant and Oden had bad SL's last year too IIRC - Oden with foul troubles and Durant with terrible percentages.

Made that high school varsity squad

Plz dont ever talk about basketball again.

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10
    you took the words out of my mouth
    well we just saw what beasley can do 28pts 9reb in 2 quarters and rose 5 turnovers in 2 quarters you tell me who you want on ur team lol my dad just told me to tell Chicago thanks for the early christmas present he said he wants to c the Heat and Celtics in the conference finals

Made that high school varsity squad

rose is the obv choice and its really not that close.

Saw a basketball once

liloj just has me cracking up.

Lol@this thread.

NOTES:

-kiddlovesnets is a horrible evaluator of talent
    -someone said Rose has agility issues
    -my boy eeeeebro was wrong also but he's a Bulls fan so he gets a pass
    -lilojmayo with the comedy...I see he gets it from his pops, lol [no offense]
    -this thread has fail written all over it [so far].
    -Beasley still has a chance to be a great player although as a Bulls fan I would be flaming mad if we drafted Beasley.

Decent playground baller Blue.Legend's Avatar

Hind sight is a b1tch...

Never know what you are going to get from the draft. Rose turned out to be phenomenal for Chicago and became the face of their franchise while Beasley is well... average at best

First few post got me laughing, until I saw the date.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Scans thread to make sure I didn't say anything stupid...

Seriously though, dumb as kiddlovesnets is, around draft time it isn't like this was some outlandish statement. I know I thought Super Cool Beas was going to be a pretty quick 20/10.

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danumber88
    If bulls take Beasley, Heat should draft Mayo

mayo + wade = nasty

What i got out of this thread. Beasley was the most overrated prospect other than Greg Oden.

Derrick Rose very underrated, but still hasn't translated into W's in the weak east.

OJ Mayo always had big time potential, just hasn't tap into yet.
    Last edited by O.J A 6'4Mamba; 05-01-2010 at 06:59 PM.

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    well we just saw what beasley can do 28pts 9reb in 2 quarters and rose 5 turnovers in 2 quarters you tell me who you want on ur team lol my dad just told me to tell Chicago thanks for the early christmas present he said he wants to c the Heat and Celtics in the conference finals
    I want the 6'4 Mamba

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba

What i got out of this thread. Beasley was the most overrated prospect other than Greg Oden.

Derrick Rose very underrated, but still hasn't translated into W's in the weak east.

OJ Mayo always had big time potential, just hasn't tap into yet.
    Oden ain't overrated dumby. He is just injured. Healthy ODen is a beast. Team better hope he does not stay healthy the whole next seaso or they will have a big goddamn problem.