Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: i need advice, just found out the girl im sleeping with is pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    we were on a friendship only basis so she could have been having sex with other guys. ive only known her for a month prior to her being pregnant.

i think thats something i need to ask her if she knows it mine
    Friendship basis and you've known her just a month and already no condom?

I'd reach threw this screen and smack you upside the head. Now you're screwed. If you ask her 'Are you sure its mine' you open up a can of worms, yet because you don't know her you pretty much have to ask her if you're the only one she is sleeping with. So any relationship that you might have is pretty much screwed because you didn't wrap up. I doubt she will willingly go with a paternity test as she will feel pretty damn insulted so you're going to have to fight it out in the courts and pray the kid isn't yours. If the kid is yours then you're doubly damned because you'll have a pissed off baby mama.

Default Re: i need advice, just found out the girl im sleeping with is pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Friendship basis and you've known her just a month and already no condom?

I'd reach threw this screen and smack you upside the head. Now you're screwed. If you ask her 'Are you sure its mine' you open up a can of worms, yet because you don't know her you pretty much have to ask her if you're the only one she is sleeping with. So any relationship that you might have is pretty much screwed because you didn't wrap up. I doubt she will willingly go with a paternity test as she will feel pretty damn insulted so you're going to have to fight it out in the courts and pray the kid isn't yours. If the kid is yours then you're doubly damned because you'll have a pissed off baby mama.
    bitch told me she was on bc.

bitch told me she was on bc.
    Great excuse. Forego anything YOU could do to stop pregnancy....for what reason?

National High School Star

Pay for her to get an abortion. America doesn't need more unwanted kids.

I know the feeling all too well

Congratulations.

As someone who was an unwanted pregnancy and later adopted, consider giving up the kid but going through with it. That is always your best bet I would say, especially if she is a young mother too. You don't come off as the DB, she feels good about it in the long run.

One of you three needs to die, it's on you to decide which one.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    One of you three needs to die, it's on you to decide which one.
    Well... it's actually one or two of you will die.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Consider adoption.

If she decides to keep it, time to man up and become a daddy. Don't be a little b[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]tch.

Don't get an abortion.

You hit it raw with a chick you've known for a month? Yeah, you're the only guy she's sleeping with.

My advice: Go back in time and wrap up.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23

You hit it raw with a chick you've known for a month? Yeah, you're the only guy she's sleeping with.

My advice: Go back in time and wrap up.

.......................stfu bitch

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

Start learning how to dance.

.......................stfu bitch
    She probably gets around, so there's a chance it's not yours.

You might have something, though. Get tested.

Not airballing my layups anymore bigdaddyfunk's Avatar

I feel for you man. Go the abortion route. Sorry but raising a kid with a chick you ain't even cool with will never go right.