Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    No, I am the imperial. That was the race I picked for my first character. half mage half one handed warrior..

I can never figure out which weapon I want to use.. usually a single handed mace or ax and a destruction spell. Then I got dual cast, and that was bad ass..
    Nice dude. Yea I'm leveling pickpocket right after this Dark Brotherhood quest line. I need more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Nice dude. Yea I'm leveling pickpocket right after this Dark Brotherhood quest line. I need more money.
    I gotta go to work in half an hour.. I'm starting a new 2 handed Orc. Gonna level up smithing.. Kind of sad that I barely started the game and I'll be basically doing it all over again. I have a better understanding of what I want to do now though.

Eventually I'll do magic again but I wanna do full mage if I do that. Not halvsies like I did before.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    I gotta go to work in half an hour.. I'm starting a new 2 handed Orc. Gonna level up smithing.. Kind of sad that I barely started the game and I'll be basically doing it all over again. I have a better understanding of what I want to do now though.

Eventually I'll do magic again but I wanna do full mage if I do that. Not halvsies like I did before.
    As a Mage to be really efficient like mine you need to be a pure. Mixing classes isn't ideal but it is possible.

PS3 owners.. if you're lagging like crazy it means you have too many save game files. I deleted 4 of the 8 I had and the crazy lag stopped happening.

Finally finished Dark Brotherhood quest line. Guess the rewards? Best dagger in game, sickest looking horse (also stronger than normal) in game AND I'm up to 23k gold. Damn it was worth it. Now I'm gonna do Thieves guild quest line to get best sword in game.

Decent college freshman RapsFan's Avatar

Can you join all the guilds regardless of your character? Is there a point?

Quote Originally Posted by RapsFan
    Can you join all the guilds regardless of your character? Is there a point?
    Some are in conflict with others. So I'm not too sure. I do know as a Rogue you MUST do Dark Brotherhood+Thieves Guild if you want amazing gear, support and money. I'm about to finish up Thieves guild and get a power that lets me be completely stealth/invisible.

If you're a Mage you need to do the college to get best robes, good money and other things.

Guess I am not strong enough to take on Giants and Wolly Mammoths! Just got hit with a club and literally flew 200 feet in the air.

Gonna level archery now with Fenreal glitch. I'm pretty gimped with all of us being melee. Figure I'll get ranged down for ranged enemies/Mages.

Should I eat and rest etc?

Quote Originally Posted by RapsFan
    Guess I am not strong enough to take on Giants and Wolly Mammoths! Just got hit with a club and literally flew 200 feet in the air.
    I did the same thing..

Banned

Probably mentioned earlier but where does the dark brotherhood quest line start in this game?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Probably mentioned earlier but where does the dark brotherhood quest line start in this game?
    You gotta look around like Whiterun I think and talk to people like guards. They'll mention a kid whose been trying to sacrifice stuff. Aventus Ariento. His house can be very hard to find but look around. Took me an hour. You need to lockpick into his house then he'll ask you to go kill a lady. blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/D...erhood_(Skyrim)

Go talk to little boy....mentioned here. Then rest/travel/do your own thing for a few days and a letter will come to you by courier. Then just sleep somewhere for a couple hours and bam you start the quest line.

So I'm leveling Conjuration to 40 afterall. Because bound bow.. with the perk to increase bound weapon damage is the best bow. You never need to replenish arrows. Once I have 40 Conjuration it's back to Pickpocket, One handed and Archery.