Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: I would bang Miley Cyrus without thinking twice.

No question I would.
    Rough deep throating would occur and with any luck, she'd never sing again from the damage I'd do in there.

Everybody wins.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if she falls into pr0n one day soon

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Honestly I turn it down pretty damn often. And I don't even mean that in a "I got women comin at me non-stop and I have my pick" way. I mean I just don't do casual sex all like that and I never have.

I'm not tryin to end up bein somebodys baby daddy like every other black guy in his mid 20s. I know condoms, birth control blah blah blah...but at this point I got enough to worry about without gettin some random chick pregnant. Every guy that's got a kid with a woman he's not actually with said at one point "I'm usin a condom I don't got anything to worry about", but that shit fails way too often.

So I mean honestly if I'm not in a relationship odds are I'm not gonna be f*ckin anyone just for the hell of it. So I guess you could say I turn down casual sex pretty consistently. I've lost a lotta friends over it lol...trust me girls are just as shallow when it comes to sex as guys are

/rant
    I wish my wifey was that shallow

Honestly I turn it down pretty damn often. And I don't even mean that in a "I got women comin at me non-stop and I have my pick" way. I mean I just don't do casual sex all like that and I never have.

I'm not tryin to end up bein somebodys baby daddy like every other black guy in his mid 20s. I know condoms, birth control blah blah blah...but at this point I got enough to worry about without gettin some random chick pregnant. Every guy that's got a kid with a woman he's not actually with said at one point "I'm usin a condom I don't got anything to worry about", but that shit fails way too often.

So I mean honestly if I'm not in a relationship odds are I'm not gonna be f*ckin anyone just for the hell of it. So I guess you could say I turn down casual sex pretty consistently. I've lost a lotta friends over it lol...trust me girls are just as shallow when it comes to sex as guys are

/rant
    I am the same way as you. I actually turn down pvssy just because the girl wanted to have sex with me pretty bad and I didn't want to because I saw her as a friend.

/rant
    If women wanted to **** me looked like they were straight out of hades. I would reject them too.

Rejecting a borderline 5/10 doesn't count brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    I am the same way as you. I actually turn down pvssy just because the girl wanted to have sex with me pretty bad and I didn't want to because I saw her as a friend.
    5/10 don't count brah. There's no attraction that why you didn't want to shag her.

I got a venereal disease just thinking about it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

id get her tested first but sure

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

yes id hit it with a sack of potatos

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Yall n!ggas really gonna act like you turn down p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssy on a regular basis?
    Honestly, if you won't turn down that pusy after watching that vid, you a dirty motherfacker.

You telling me if you see a chick naked in a construction site, playing in the dirt. Licking & sitting on wrecking balls & hammers, you'd tap that shit?!!?

That's the same level as ****ing a dirty bum on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    Honestly, if you won't turn down that pusy after watching that vid, you a dirty motherfacker.

You telling me if you see a chick naked in a construction site, playing in the dirt. Licking & sitting on wrecking balls & hammers, you'd tap that shit?!!?

That's the same level as ****ing a dirty bum on the street.

She aint really hanging out in construction sites, f*ckin hammers an shit b.

131,000,000 views in 11 days. Jesus christ...

Like someone said, say what you will about the girl but she knows how to market herself
    She has Brittney Spears manager. Nuff said, the same thing he did with Spears he is doing with Cyrus.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    She has Brittney Spears manager. Nuff said, the same thing he did with Spears he is doing with Cyrus.
    She was a Hoo-Ah before this manager, she's been a Hoo-Ah since she was fourteen. I wish Ralph Cifaretto would smash her head against a rail. Hoo-Ah.

131,000,000 views in 11 days. Jesus christ...

Like someone said, say what you will about the girl but she knows how to market herself

This was 2 days ago. In the past 2 days its gotten 9 million more views

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    She was a Hoo-Ah before this manager, she's been a Hoo-Ah since she was fourteen. I wish Ralph Cifaretto would smash her head against a rail. Hoo-Ah.
    Hoo-ah? Is that how asians say hoe offline?