Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Euroleague Basketball 2011-12 Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Teodosic was asked aboute NBA , he said that he thinks aboute it but is focused on winning Euroleague with CSKA .
    He should stay in Europe. If he got a good chance in NBA he would tear it apart. I mean he's way better than Rubio is.

But the European guards like him (Jasikevicius, Spanoulis) don't get a fair chance in the NBA.

The NBA has an agenda against such players.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He should stay in Europe. If he got a good chance in NBA he would tear it apart. I mean he's way better than Rubio is.

But the European guards like him (Jasikevicius, Spanoulis) don't get a fair chance in the NBA.

The NBA has an agenda against such players.
    I think that maybe Krstic and Kirilenko told him he should go to NBA , I would like him to go there but only for 1 season to show them how great he is and than come back .

I think that maybe Krstic and Kirilenko told him he should go to NBA , I would like him to go there but only for 1 season to show them how great he is and than come back .
    Krstic and Kirilenko were babied in the NBA and are being babied in CSKA.

I see him getting the same exact treatment Spanoulis got in Houston and Drazen got in Portland.

The NBA has always made a clear effort to stop the top Euro players from succeeding in the NBA. Even Navarro could barely get proper chances in one of the worst NBA teams.

The NBA values Euroleague scrubs like Rubio, Dragic, Lawson, Jennings....guys that are nothing players in Europe, because them doing well will go unnoticed.

But the NBA wants to put the big European stars down a peg to make all idiot Americans think the NBA is "superior". So they bench those guys automatically.

Teodosic will get the Spanoulis/Drazen treatment in the NBA.

Kirilenko and Krstic have no idea how it works because they came to the NBA as young prospects, that were not much of anything at the time in European basketball.

Just look at Pekovic if you don't believe it. His coach Rambis simply REFUSED to play him. He only ever played this year because Adelman was the coach and he admitted he made a huge mistake by not playing Drazen and learned from it.

Otherwise, Pekovic would still be glued to the bench as well. Why? Because he was a top Euroleague player.

But guys like Asik and Erden that were really nothing in Euroleague....they immediately got into NBA rotations.

It's obvious and blatant what the NBA is doing. Teodosic will get benched, and then the NBA marketing will say, "see, this guy was Euroleague MVP and he can't even freaking get off the bench in vastly superior NBA".

Kirlenko and Krstic are morons if they are telling Teodosic to go to the NBA. They should be telling to Shved. Shved is a nothing player in Europe, just a young guy with talent. And he's a big dunker and a really flashy player (probably the flashiest in Europe).

The NBA will love him and play him to whatever he wants. Especially considering that he's way better than players like Goran Dragic. Krstic and Kirilenko obviously don't understand how NBA politics and marketing work, if that is how they are advising Teodosic.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 04-08-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Krstic and Kirilenko were babied in the NBA and are being babied in CSKA.

I see him getting the same exact treatment Spanoulis got in Houston and Drazen got in Portland.

The NBA has always made a clear effort to stop the top Euro players from succeeding in the NBA. Even Navarro could barely get proper chances in one of the worst NBA teams.

The NBA values Euroleague scrubs like Rubio, Dragic, Lawson, Jennings....guys that are nothing players in Europe, because them doing well will go unnoticed.

But the NBA wants to put the big European stars down a peg to make all idiot Americans think the NBA is "superior". So they bench those guys automatically.

Teodosic will get the Spanoulis/Drazen treatment in the NBA.

Kirilenko and Krstic have no idea how it works because they came to the NBA as young prospects, that were not much of anything at the time in European basketball.

Just look at Pekovic if you don't believe it. His coach Rambis simply REFUSED to play him. He only ever played this year because Adelman was the coach and he admitted he made a huge mistake by not playing Drazen and learned from it.

Otherwise, Pekovic would still be glued to the bench as well. Why? Because he was a top Euroleague player.

But guys like Asik and Erden that were really nothing in Euroleague....they immediately got into NBA rotations.

It's obvious and blatant what the NBA is doing. Teodosic will get benched, and then the NBA marketing will say, "see, this guy was Euroleague MVP and he can't even freaking get off the bench in vastly superior NBA".

Kirlenko and Krstic are morons if they are telling Teodosic to go to the NBA. They should be telling to Shved. Shved is a nothing player in Europe, just a young guy with talent. And he's a big dunker and a really flashy player (probably the flashiest in Europe).

The NBA will love him and play him to whatever he wants. Especially considering that he's way better than players like Goran Dragic. Krstic and Kirilenko obviously don't understand how NBA politics and marketing work, if that is how they are advising Teodosic.
    I dont know if they told him that I just guessed . They are babied ? What if Teodosic goes to coach like Adelman or Popović ?

I dont know if they told him that I just guessed . They are babied ? What if Teodosic goes to coach like Adelman or Popović ?
    Adelman will use him. Because he learned from Drazen situation after he didn't play him in Portland and he went on to do good with the Nets.

Adelman is a yes. Popovich I think is a no.

Splitter barely saw much playing time there so far. Rakocevic was with the Spurs and sat the whole time then asked out.

Sato played there a whole year without ever getting on the court even one time. There are plenty of more examples.

I don't think Popovich would be a good fit at all for him. Adelman would be though.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 04-08-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Adelman will use him. Because he learned from Drazen situation after he didn't play him in Portland and he went on to do good with the Nets.

Adelman is a yes. Popovic I think is a no.

Splitter barely saw much playing time there so far. Rakocevic was with the Spurs and sat the whole time then asked out.

Sato played there a whole year without ever getting on the court even one time. There are plenty of more examples.

I don't think Popovic would be a good fit at all for him. Adelman would be though.
    I heard last year that SA wanted him .

I heard last year that SA wanted him .
    I don't think he's a good fit at all with Popovich.

I m watching Caha Real and commentators said that Endesa is better than Euroleague .

I m watching Caha Real and commentators said that Endesa is better than Euroleague .
    They have been saying that for years. The Spanish League claims to be better than the Euroleague.

Also, EVERY single US sports media source says the same thing, while also universally saying NBA is the only "pro" league in the world.

According to ESPN the Euroleague is a "minor league".

The shit is hilarious. ACB isn't anywhere close to the level of the Euroleague.

As far as the NBA goes, the top teams of recent years like Barca, PAO, and this year's CSKA have been better than any of the best NBA teams are.

The NBA is deeper though. But Euroleague's best teams are better than the NBA's best teams.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 04-09-2012 at 03:20 PM.

They have been saying that for years. The Spanish League claims to be better than the Euroleague.

Also, EVERY single US sports media source says the same thing, while also universally saying NBA is the only "pro" league int he world.

According to ESPN the Euroleague is a "minor league".

The shit is hialrious. ACB isn't anywhere close to the level of the Euroleague.

As far as the NBA goes, the top teams of recent years like Barca, PAO, and this year's CSKA have been better than any of the best NBA teams are.

The NBA is deeper though. But Euroleague's best teams are better than the NBA's best teams.
    Euroleague cant get deeper when 5 , 6 teams get all the best players in Europe .

Euroleague cant get deeper when 5 , 6 teams get all the best players in Europe .
    Yes, that's the problem. But it's also why the top 3 teams in Europe are better than the best NBA teams.

But, according to all US sports media, the best team in Europe could not beat any NBA teams.

Spanish League uses the same marketing bullshit gimmicks that the NBA uses and the EPL uses. They just make up complete lies and have their announcers say it over and over on the TV, until most of the ignorant viewers start to believe it.

Yes, that's the problem. But it's also why the top 3 teams in Europe are better than the best NBA teams.

But, according to all US sports media, the best team in Europe could not beat any NBA teams.

Spanish League uses the same marketing bullshit gimmicks that the NBA uses and the EPL uses. They just make up complete lies and have their announcers say it over and over on the TV, until most of the ignorant viewers start to believe it.
    Euroleague would be more interesting if it was depper . If other Euroleague teams had more money they could get best players from domestic leagues and Eurocup .

Euroleague would be more interesting if it was depper . If other Euroleague teams had more money they could get best players from domestic leagues and Eurocup .
    It would be nice, but it won't happen unless some more owners start investing in other clubs more, or if some other clubs start getting higher attendance.

Just look at PAOK and Aris as an example. They used to sell out their arenas in every game, and now they get like 1,500 to a game.

Then in areas where they have good attendance like in Germany and France, the teams all suck, because the leagues just have a low grade of basketball.

Or the case like Partizan that has high attendance, but the income is low from it.

It would be nice, but it won't happen unless some more owners start investing in other clubs more, or if some other clubs start getting higher attendance.

Just look at PAOK and Aris as an example. They used to sell out their arenas in every game, and now they get like 1,500 to a game.

Then in areas where they have good attendance like in Germany and France, the teams all suck, because the leagues just have a low grade of basketball.

Or the case like Partizan that has high attendance, but the income is low from it.
    Card for Partizan games cost 20