Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: How to get out of your lease due to bad roommate?

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    Show your dick to him and tell him how much you like him and wanna **** him in the ass.....and you tell him you think he's cute..........take a blue pill for your dick hard pretending that your dck hard for him...he would be freaking out and move the out with no question.
    I hope for your sake you've been driking or you stole this post from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    It's really just best to not even try to think about it...trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    find a soft spot on his head and punch him there

I ashamed (but yet slightly aroused) to say you make me giggle like a school girl nearly every time you post.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky

N!GGA WHAT?......I THINK YOU BETTER SHUT THE FKC UP BEFORE I FK YOUR ASS OUT OF PLACE

N!GGA WHAT?......I THINK YOU BETTER SHUT THE FKC UP BEFORE I FK YOUR ASS OUT OF PLACE

Talk about cultural assimilation...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I guess dude. My roommates and I just hosted a huge halloween party that had at least 150+ people come/drop by. But you're right, that's pretty square of me to be apart of that.

I would go crazy if my roommate was waking me up every night and playing music after continually asking him to stfu. People actually have lives to attend to and need sleep. It would push me to the complete edge to where I'd seriously consider calling the cops.
    So then you confront them, you negotiate, you scream, etc. You don't use private info he's entrusted you with to ruin that person's life, just so you can sleep better at night...not to mention, you must be completely devoid of empathy to actually sleep better after...

Puck
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    That's why you've always been, and will continue to always be a complete square head pure scum, you rat bastid.

If I was your roommate, I would wipe my ass with your toothbrush
    Nah, you're a ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    Nah, you're a ****ing idiot.
    Who gave you permission to interact with me?

Puck

So then you confront them, you negotiate, you scream, etc. You don't use private info he's entrusted you with to ruin that person's life, just so you can sleep better at night...not to mention, you must be completely devoid of empathy to actually sleep better after...
    When it's affecting your life, you have every right to report to the police. I'd go as far as to say it is your civic duty to report illegal activity.

When it's affecting your life, you have every right to report to the police. I'd go as far as to say it is your civic duty to report illegal activity.
    You must not be a big fan of intelligence. So you're saying this guy who's been living with a roommate, who hypothetically partakes in illegal activities, for over a year, has never complained, called in, or had a moral dilemma about it until the roommate started partying too much and getting too loud...and you're talling about civic duty?

I call it self-righteous hypocrisy, and you're a brainwashed biitch

Puck

You must not be a big fan of intelligence. So you're saying this guy who's been living with a roommate, who hypothetically partakes in illegal activities, for over a year, has never complained, called in, or had a moral dilemma about it until the roommate started partying too much and getting too loud...and you're talling about civic duty?

I call it self-righteous hypocrisy, and you're a brainwashed biitch
    Now you're trying to fit into the context of the OP. I repeat, if the illegal activity is affecting your life in any way, you have every right to report it to the police. Calling someone a bunch of names because of reporting illegal activity is downright stupidity.

Now you're trying to fit into the context of the OP. I repeat, if the illegal activity is affecting your life in any way, you have every right to report it to the police. Calling someone a bunch of names because of reporting illegal activity is downright stupidity.
    What? Are you a completely incapacitated mongoloid? I'm trying to "fit" my comments into the context of the OP? what a novel concept, im obviously back peddling on my arguments and am staying on topic purely in order to save face.

From now on, please refrain from speaking to macmac directly unless given permission to converse.

The 5 Baseball steps to solving roommate problems.

1. You're up: Have the serious roommate talk.
    2. First strike: Beg him not to do it again.
    3. Second strike: Threaten to report him to landlord and police.
    4. Third strike: Report him to your landlord.
    5. You're out: Report him to the police.
    6. Repeat step 5 whenever necessary.

Congratulations, you just solved your roommate problem.

Puck

What? Are you a completely incapacitated mongoloid? I'm trying to "fit" my comments into the context of the OP? what a novel concept, im obviously back peddling on my arguments and am staying on topic purely in order to save face.

From now on, please refrain from speaking to macmac directly unless given permission to converse.
    Yep, you're a certified idiot.