Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default They Killed Tupac, Biggie, Michael Jackson. They WILL kill DMX & Eminem

Scary video I came across on youtube. Thought it was funny at first.. then it got interesting.. and then scary as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iDq0Tdja4A

Video starting at 0:35:38 talks about how they deliberately edited Rihanna's "Umbrella" music video to put a image of the devil inside a triangle.

Music industry is controlled by some scary ass people.

Also talks about why DMX left the industry. You can tell the dude was scared to even talk about the music industry during that interview.

Default Re: They Killed Tupac, Biggie, Michael Jackson. They WILL kill DMX & Eminem

Lol. Just lame fundie Christian propaganda.

Those are the scary people in the US, not the pop musicians.

Default Re: They Killed Tupac, Biggie, Michael Jackson. They WILL kill DMX & Eminem

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Lol. Just lame fundie Christian propaganda.

Those are the scary people in the US, not the pop musicians.
    The video isn't all about religion. It also talks about racism in the music industry as well. Dave Chapelle talked about how every Black actor at some point in their career had to dress up as a woman. He thought it was just a coincidence until they put a dress in his room & told him the script just changed, and it'd be funny if he wore the dress.

Video also talks about how they refused to play any of MJ's songs on MTV because they didn't want the "king of pop" to be a black guy.They only played Thriller because CBS Record's president publicly threatened MTV.

Is it a coincidence that the black "King of pop" suddenly got a disease that turned his whole body white? Vitiligo usually effects patches of your skin, but it's extremely rare to turn your WHOLE body white.

Everything about the music industry is suspect imo.

I've never understood this. How does this change my life? So what if there is imagery in music and film, how is it directly changing or altering what I do?

Why is there such a giant fuss over this? It seems to directly stem from religion, so what affect does it have if you aren't religious?

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    The video isn't all about religion. It also talks about racism in the music industry as well. Dave Chapelle talked about how every Black actor at some point in their career had to dress up as a woman. He thought it was just a coincidence until they put a dress in his room & told him the script just changed, and it'd be funny if he wore the dress.

Video also talks about how they refused to play any of MJ's songs on MTV because they didn't want the "king of pop" to be a black guy.They only played Thriller because CBS Record's president publicly threatened MTV.

Is it a coincidence that the black "King of pop" suddenly got a disease that turned his whole body white? Vitiligo usually effects patches of your skin, but it's extremely rare to turn your WHOLE body white.

Yes it is. It's all tales about scary devils and Jews working behind the scenes to enslave and influence people. And it's all bullshit, antisemitic fear mongering invented by people with an obvious agenda.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

honestly your life is better than probably 99% of people who have ever existed, if you are terrified about symbolism and occult behaviour in the music industry you need to realize you are being a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking idiot.

rank sentamentalist

jesus, i just flipped to a midsection of the video and wound up at an analysis of 'Umbrella'

this loser attempts an in depth analysis of Rihanna's body posture and her, uhh, hair, pouring over a single frame that lasts under a second to prove, wait for it, waaaaaait... that the video has been DIGITALLY EDITED

takes him around five minutes to prove that a music video that cost tens of thousands of dollars went through a typical editing process

it's amazing the number of truths all of these theories touch on, certain subtle factual realities that rightly warrant exposure... and then the nutbags fk it all up by trying to tie them all together into a gigantic all-encompassing scheme of brainwashing and global takeover. it's a damn shame.

i love it, just proves to me that most people are stupid and that im above them so i am assured i will succeed in society above most.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i love it, just proves to me that most people are stupid and that im above them so i am assured i will succeed in society above most.
    starT capitalizinG youR worDs theN

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    honestly your life is better than probably 99% of people who have ever existed, if you are terrified about symbolism and occult behaviour in the music industry you need to realize you are being a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking idiot.
    It's not that I'm terrified of "symbolism", it's the fact that some people actually took the time and energy to put all these symbols in music videos.

Why would they put that much effort into it? That's what's scary imo.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie

you f'in serious dude? i didn't watch the link, just read this but.... for real?

i'll never get the world some people who post here live in

I've got some beach front property in Arizona. Its really nice. I'll sell it to the OP for a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    I've got some beach front property in Arizona. Its really nice. I'll sell it to the OP for a good price.
    I maybe interested. PM me.

I don't get it. It is all about religion. I mean, I would not really absorb those symbols unless I analyze it like an idiot and directly connect it to my religion and to the devil.