Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: F Royce White, Rockets at odds with agreement to help with anxiety over flying

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    The whole thing about having him only play home games is absolutely ludicrous.

If he can't meet the demands of his job, he needs to move on to another career. It's as simple as that. Look, I feel for his disorder, but if a regular person cannot attend work, they get fired. If Royce's disorder will not allow him to attend his job, he needs to get a new job.

Royce should not expect the Rockets to meet every one of his demands when he won't even go to therapy they have set up and he continues to spout off on Twitter about the organization.
    Completely agree.

Employer's responsibility is to reasonabyl accommodate disabilities and it seems as if the Rockets have done that. It just doesn't please Royce White. It was more than reasonable for them to allow him to not travel to certain games with the team. It is not, however, reasonable for White to complain about not getting playing time and accusing the Rockets of holding his disorder against him when it comes to playing time when he didn't even attend training camp. Terrence Jones and Donatas Motiejunas have much more a gripe about not playing than Royce White because actually went through training camp.

Default Re: F Royce White, Rockets at odds with agreement to help with anxiety over flying

tell the pusssy to get over it... wtf

Royce White ‏@Highway_30
    Meeting halfway isn't an option... In now way will I COMPROMISE my HEALTH in the interest of business. #NotLogical we have to #dothework
    Royce White ‏@Highway_30
    Guess I'm getting fined 15k again tomorrow, because Dr. PHINK can only do a phone call...and that's not a "sufficient" way to meet. #Rockets
    Andddddddddd he's off again.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Seriously, where's his agent? His publicist (assuming he has one)? There's nothing good that can come of this for him. If he's got complaints fine, but shut up on internet.

You've got your guaranteed money Royce. Take it, finish your degree, and get a real job. See how accommodating your next employer is. You left school early, this is what you wanted. It's not another private school you jumped to after getting expelled again. You're not getting your ass kissed anymore.
    Last edited by InspiredLebowski; 11-16-2012 at 04:01 AM.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Look ethier you want to play in the NBA or you don't, ethier do what you need to do to be a pro or don't its really that simple. If you don't want to take flights and still play ball go to a decent club in europe (take a boat there or something) which doesn't play outside the country and take the bus with the rest of the team everywhere.

I love Royce's game but this is getting beyond a joke now, there's literally players out there who work there asses off travel the world to maybe get a chance to play in the nba, they are away from there families sometimes live in crap conditions just to chase a dream and this dude is making demands and has not even stepped onto a nba court i mean seriously. All this is showing is he ain't mentally ready for the nba currently and ethier needs to accept the help being offered to him by the rockets or simply piss off and do something else. The rockets from what i have seen have been beyond good to him, giving him time but there a far more important thing for them to be doing than worrying if a employee is even gonna show up to work.

What a disgrace to humanity. Throw this piece of shit in the plane and strap his dumbass down. Anxiety over flying? What a crock of horse shit. Another peep out of this guy should result in an automatic suspension.

Now Royce is going off on Twitter blaming the therapist the Rockets set up for him to see.

He's also posting pictures of his son claiming his son needs him "healthy".

To be honest, Royce has always struck me as an extremely immature person, dating back to the Minnesota issues. How he refuses to take responsibility for the laptop thing, and he continues to say how the truth never came out. He's just showing his extreme immaturity once again.

Rockets need to get rid of him.

Decent playground baller

rockets are dumb as hell for choosing him
    they took the risk and now it failed.

they've also failed by giving harden n lin those big far contracts
    go morey

I rule the local playground

Now Royce is going off on Twitter blaming the therapist the Rockets set up for him to see.

He's also posting pictures of his son claiming his son needs him "healthy".

To be honest, Royce has always struck me as an extremely immature person, dating back to the Minnesota issues. How he refuses to take responsibility for the laptop thing, and he continues to say how the truth never came out. He's just showing his extreme immaturity once again.

Rockets need to get rid of him.

I am very sick of this, wish this guy never got drafted. Guys from Iowa don't act like this. They can flop like Reggie Evans, as long as they play hard. They don't not show up to practices and incur fines. This is just disgraceful.

NBA rookie of the year

His contract should be voided.

NBA Superstar

i honestly don't get how someone can get paid while not playing using this excuse. put him to sleep if he can't handle plane rides, make him tough it out, but putting people on IR due to anxiety? seriously wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i honestly don't get how someone can get paid while not playing using this excuse. put him to sleep if he can't handle plane rides, make him tough it out, but putting people on IR due to anxiety? seriously wtf?
    in a normal job they would have thrown his ass out the 2nd time he missed work
    guaranteed contract are BS

NBA players should be banned from social media until they have at least two years in the league.

On Twitter he says:

I want the Rockets to be man enough to admit they're uneducated.

Hey Royce, how about you be man enough to attend your fvcking job?

On Twitter he says:

I want the Rockets to be man enough to admit they're uneducated.

Hey Royce, how about you be man enough to attend your fvcking job?
    lol, what a fool