Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Consensual sex with a Teen = Morally depraved | Gay on Gay = Not morally depraved??

Oh look another teacher is in a sexual relationship with his student and probably had consensual sex with her before she turned 18.

Proving yet again my argument is not a matter of consent.

If a grown person can't have consensual sex with a teenager because as you all said, its "morally wrong so its against the law". So Why should a homo have sex with another homo? Isn't that also morally wrong?

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Default Re: Consensual sex with a Teen = Morally depraved | Gay on Gay = Not morally depraved??

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    No.
    This.

And the 18 year old having sex with the 40 year old wasn't the issue, it was the 40 year old leaving his wife and 3 kids that was the issue. And also the fact that the guy was her teacher.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Default Re: Consensual sex with a Teen = Morally depraved | Gay on Gay = Not morally depraved??

No.
    Exactly. Why would it be wrong? It's just two consenting dudes who happen to enjoy sucking each other off or screwing each other in the ass or possibly even adding a nice Cleveland Steamer to one of the two to spice things up. It doesn't harm anyone.

No.
    So Zophila's are not morally depraved either and having consensual sex with a teen isn't either.

First it was "they were born that way"
    Then it was "they are two consenting individual"
    Now its "well it ain't morally wrong"

Ohh how convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Exactly. Why would it be wrong? It's just two consenting dudes who happen to enjoy sucking each other off or screwing each other in the ass or possibly even adding a nice Cleveland Steamer to one of the two to spice things up. It doesn't harm anyone.
    So why it is wrong for two consenting individual to enjoy sucking each other off if one is 41 and one is 17?

It amazes when the logically holes in your argument.

Decent college freshman

Most sex laws are quite arbitrary indeed. But I don't think thats the point ops trying to make tho

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    So why it is wrong for two consenting individual to enjoy sucking each other off if one is 41 and one is 17?

It amazes when the logically holes in your argument.
    I didn't say the other one was wrong either. I don't have a problem with that teacher and the student going at it if they both understand the situation.

The reason why it might be questionable is because he as a teacher had some authority over her at some point and possibly used that. Maturity level is another issue but is there any proof that she isn't a logical and reasonable human being at that point? That I don't know. I don't care about the "morals" of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    I didn't say the other one was wrong either. I don't have a problem with that teacher and the student going at it if they both understand the situation.

The reason why it might be questionable is because he as a teacher had some authority over her at some point and possibly used that. Maturity level is another issue but is there any proof that she isn't a logical and reasonable human being at that point? That I don't know. I don't care about the "morals" of it.

So you have no problem with a grown individual having consensual sex with a 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 year old Individual?

Alright cool, atleast you are looking at this with a objective point of view.
    You can't have it one way and not the other.

Secondly I don't think most people in ISH know what morals are. ie- ShannonElem.

Hume>Kunt.

Depends on what your definition and context fornication is defined. In terms of procreation, subjectively, only heterosexual fornication is moral. In terms of sexual pleasure, they are both equally moral.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

So you have no problem with a grown individual having consensual sex with a 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 year old Individual?
    That depends. I'm no expert on psychology so I can't comment on when a person is old enough to make this kind of a choice logically without being manipulated by the older party. I'm sure it depends on each person.

I just assume a 17 year old has enough reasoning to understand the situation and enter it without any coercion. There is no "icky" factor in terms of morality. The fact that he was her teacher puts that into question a bit.

what a retarded thread troll thread by a retarded troll poster. i shouldnt even waste my time but whatever

if you want to argue about the age at which a person is able to consent to sex, thats a different topic entirely.

something that bladers conveniently ignores when he compares gay sex to sex with a 13 year old is that a 13 year old is not capable of consent. consent doesnt just mean you want to have sex, in order to truly consent you have to be able to make an informed decision. a 13 year old is not capable of making an informed decision and therefore incapable of consexual sex. gay sex has two consenting adults, and therefore the analogy to child sex is worthless.
    Last edited by Nanners; 03-03-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Not only did Bladers fail at promising league pass for the full season, but he failed at this thread too. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ckin' Christ...

Stop being a pot stirrer and comparing situations that are dissimilar with varying incomparable nuances.

You generally suck at convincing people to see it your way. I guess I admire the effort but your holy approach doesn't work at ISH OTC. Maybe you should try a different forum?

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Stop being a pot stirrer and comparing situations that are dissimilar with varying incomparable nuances.

You generally suck at convincing people to see it your way. I guess I admire the effort but your holy approach doesn't work at ISH OTC. Maybe you should try a different forum?

maybe thats the point. he could be like some kind of extreme stephen colbert. a hardcore democrat/liberal in secret putting on this religious fundamentalist satire to make people realize how stupid it is.

Bladers give us our money back bitch!