Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Ok, LeBron(3 time MVP) is having his best season but Durant is a clear MVP favorite

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    There's no way all 4 were better. Personally, this is the best I've seen Lebron play.

The argument would be against his first season in Miami. And I have that season better simply because his defense was better and that's before really taking this recent stretch into consideration. His recent stretch is super exaggerated, because people love to dap everything recent.

His defense is clearly not as good as it was last year. And I still think he played a more organic (I can't stop using this word now) kind of basketball last season. He's a better player now, but I just don't see how this season is as good as last year. The disparity in his defense is obvious.

7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Ok, LeBron(3 time MVP) is having his best season but Durant is a clear MVP favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    The argument would be against his first season in Miami. And I have that season better simply because his defense was better and that's before really taking this recent stretch into consideration. His recent stretch is super exaggerated, because people love to dap everything recent.

His defense is clearly not as good as it was last year. And I still think he played a more organic (I can't stop using this word now) kind of basketball last season. He's a better player now, but I just don't see how this season is as good as last year. The disparity in his defense is obvious.
    I agree that his defense was better the last 2 seasons, but his halfcourt game is so much better. He's become a better post player and he can play better without the ball than pre-2012. But for some reason, he also seems quicker than 2011. Strange, I know, but it's obvious watching the games, and his shooting is better than ever, easily better than last season. He just seems more dominant. I'm shocked at how good his jump shot has been.

Lebron now and 2011 isn't debatable.

Great college starter

Durant has fallen off the map I was reading a Thunder blog talking about their loss to Denver and read this

"I went ahead and did the counting just now. In the fifteen games since the All-Star break--KD has 77 assists to 65 turnovers . That would come out to 5.13 assist per game and 4.33 turnovers per game. However the numbers become more revealing if you throw out the routs over hapless New Orleans and Charlotte...where KD had a combined 17 assists and 3 turnovers. Take those numbers out of play and KD's numbers in the remaining 13 games against viable competition are 60 assists to 62 turnovers."