View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 02:40 AM   #30
gts
shhhhhhh

Default Re: Official PimpCast: Hornets vs. Lakers, 4/11/08, 7:30PM PST, Staples Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
It kinda worries me... I was standing for most of the game, about 4 feet from a 50 inch tv... thats sick... i'd sit down to type on here and then get back up... cheering then cursing. Seems like old times... I am sure my wife will be taking my son and heading to the in-laws during the playoffs... haha

mines just become imune to it....lol

well it was a big win, not happy it was as close as it was but they won it.. thye did take care of business when it counted most...
the lead in the first half was a little bit of smoke and mirrors, the lakes played good defense but the hornets played lousy pretty much in every facet of the game...

their comeback in the second half showed why the are atop (for the moment) the WC....
peja made some great shots too, god i hated him in cow town and i still hate the guy, some of his shots were wide open, but alot were made with a defender in his grill and he still made them...

fish played big on paul tonight, or as well as you can on the kid, forced him into some mistakes when it counted, and kept him busy on defense...

gutty play down the stretch, a game we would have lost last year easily... they are learning how to perform under pressure and that's this ugly games silver lining...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote