Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default The Sixers season will OWN

Deepest team in the NBA? Arguably best big man in the NBA? Man I feel sorry for you kids, adults, old folks. This Sixers team is going to punch teams right in their noses. Transition offense? Check. 3pt shooting? Check. Interior scoring? Check. Bench? Check. Defense? Check. Health is unchecked. Sixers are locked and loaded so I'm warning this board my ass you will kiss. Pucker up girls.

Default Re: I shaved my ass and got it waxed. Its ripe for kissing as the Sixers season will OWN

They'll get swept by Miami

Default Re: I shaved my ass and got it waxed. Its ripe for kissing as the Sixers season will OWN

You better have. If not, that's rude.

I don't know about deepest team in the league tho.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Deepest team in the NBA? Arguably best big man in the NBA? Man I feel sorry for you kids, adults, old folks. This Sixers team is going to punch teams right in their noses. Transition offense? Check. 3pt shooting? Check. Interior scoring? Check. Bench? Check. Defense? Check. Health is unchecked. Sixers are locked and loaded so I'm warning this board my ass you will kiss. Pucker up girls.

delusional fans, check.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan **** Philly.

Nobody fears a team with Jason Richardson.

NBA rookie of the year

4th-5th seed

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Arguably best big man in the NBA?
    Gobb, I know you're excited, but come on now...

Arguably the best big man in the game?
    Did Dwight and K.Love die?

Miami
    Boston
    Indy

Then some mix of BK, NY, Philly and maybe Chicago.

I guess I just don't see what others see.

Bynum had a career season last year, played along Bryant and Gasol and they were only on pace for 52 wins. What will Bynum, Turner and Holiday get?

Who is their back-up PG?
    Is Hawes a full time PF?

They lost their best player, passer and defender (Iggy), leading scorer and 6th man (L.Will), best interior player (Brand) and Meeks. All quality vets. I don't see anywhere near the leadership and veteran experience to carry this team on the court.

There aint no way on Earth you take Kevin Love over Bynum. Cut that shyt out.

Nick Young > Lou Will, how you cant see that? Beyond me.

NBA rookie of the year

I could see Hawes playing PF next to Bynum. He's got something of a mid-ranger. Could be intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Gobb, I know you're excited, but come on now...
    He's one of about 5 people who agree with Shaq's opinion on this.

I'll address these nutty questions and comments (kblaze) in a minute. I'm playing 2k.

That team's all Bynum.

Better hope he is healthy and ready to carry that team to wins the entire season, because nobody else is going to.

Certified ISHiot.

Kevin Love with two broken hands and a broken foot >>> knucklehead Bynum.

Get at me Gobb.