Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NBAEMoreira022
    @ Bill Walton quotes

"His slick and slender body, he's built by Roman Gods!" :rollingeyes:
    add that brokeback quote which i forgot about Kidd and his green eyes:confused:

I usually hit open layups BBallBeatwriter's Avatar

As a male who's confident in his heterosexuallity, I find Tony Parker, Wally Szerbiak, C-Webb, Emeka Okafor, Anderson Verajao Jeff Foster and Elton Brand to name a few. By the way: Are you those kind of fans that paint their faces or hold up signs saying: "MARRY ME DIRK?"

Quote Originally Posted by BBallBeatwriter
    As a male who's confident in his heterosexuallity, I find Tony Parker, Wally Szerbiak, C-Webb, Emeka Okafor, Anderson Verajao Jeff Foster and Elton Brand to name a few. By the way: Are you those kind of fans that paint their faces or hold up signs saying: "MARRY ME DIRK?"
    you're attractive to both male species? What about animals? You like animals too? . . . just wondering

Banned

As a male whose confident in his sexuality, I gotta say, I'd tap that Raja Bell in an instant! As a male whose confident in his sexuality, he's gotta really great ass. As a male whose confident in his sexuality, I'd let him nail a shot right in my grill.

I'm not gay, or anything, though.

IBeatOffToBBallPlayersWriter

girls i have a better question

at what age did you lose your virginity?

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

geeWiz : "Gilbo is very, very handsome. His masculine features astronimically outweight any other gentlemans masculine features. He's just literally to DIE FOR."

VCDrivesAPorsche : "If I was a homo and not a conservative christian black hating upper class white (ahem, aryan) guy I'd say Jason Kidd is hot just cause of his light complexion. I don't like how he's robbing the Nets of money well into his 30's though. All blacks regardless of pigments just want a free ride from us whites. Plus Kidd beats his wife, something every man should do"

Kobe24 : "Tmac, he reminds me of myself what with the broken eye and all. I relate to him and I find myself hella fine, so yeah, TMac."

Kwajo : "Johnny Depp in that one scene in that one movie where he played playground ball. Yeah"

Rasheed1 "AI got the looks on lockdown, G! Something about a dude who deals drugs, shoots people, beats his wife, and is tatted up just turns me on. Gotta rep the streets, nahmean?!"

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    geeWiz : "Gilbo is very, very handsome. His masculine features astronimically outweight any other gentlemans masculine features. He's just literally to DIE FOR."

VCDrivesAPorsche : "If I was a homo and not a conservative christian black hating upper class white (ahem, aryan) guy I'd say Jason Kidd is hot just cause of his light complexion. I don't like how he's robbing the Nets of money well into his 30's though. All blacks regardless of pigments just want a free ride from us whites. Plus Kidd beats his wife, something every man should do"

Kobe24 : "Tmac, he reminds me of myself what with the broken eye and all. I relate to him and I find myself hella fine, so yeah, TMac."

Kwajo : "Johnny Depp in that one scene in that one movie where he played playground ball. Yeah"

Rasheed1 "AI got the looks on lockdown, G! Something about a dude who deals drugs, shoots people, beats his wife, and is tatted up just turns me on. Gotta rep the streets, nahmean?!"

I'd say some "ZING!s" were handed out there. How many and to what extent, however, I am unable to comment on.

NBA rookie of the year

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    goddd I love Dirk and the Mavericks! he's just so good! nooo... you naughty boys, I'm talking about his silky shooting stroke, and fine fine finesse moves in the low post where he has learned how to bang bodies soooooooooooo nicely. yeoowch! im getting hot flashes as we speak! anyway, I love Dirk so much I bet my avatar on the Mavericks winning the Finals after they went up 2-0. then once I lost, I was so devastated, I cried allll night for my sexy hero Dirk that I forgot all about the avatar bet! well guys here on this board blame me for forgetting, but they are just soooo insensitive! they'll never know that I have needs too you know?

anyway. WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD?

Quote Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
    feminism

NBA rookie of the year

Default re

on a board comprised mostly of men?

rank sentamentalist

That Walton was on a soap opera, so it's really no contest. Except when comparing him to his daddy. The list goes...

1. Bill Walton
    2. Luke Walton
    3. Ha Seung Jin
    4. Chris Webber

on a board comprised mostly of men?
    thats why most men think feminism is "whore-able"

I rule the local playground Inspector Rick's Avatar

With an unblemished record of stonched heterosexuality, I gotta say Derek Anderson is a good looking man.