Default Harvard Law activists demand free tuition as a matter of racial justice

[QUOTE]Tuition at the law school will rise to $59,550 for the 2016-2017 academic year, and students are graduating with an average of $149,754 in debt, according to the law school

Default Re: Harvard Law activists demand free tuition as a matter of racial justice

It's a matter of justice. People should give me education for free. They should also give me cotton and tobacco for free.

Default Re: Harvard Law activists demand free tuition as a matter of racial justice

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It's a matter of justice. People should give me education for free. They should also give me cotton and tobacco for free.
    There's a very good possibility his ancestors have been in the states longer than mine.

But I still owe him.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Teacher tenure is also racist.

Educators taking Ls left and right. But...but they tend to vote Democrat. Doesn't that count for something?

Its a private school and going there is a choice so no, it should not be free. There are better things you could be devoting activist energies to than "I want to be a well-paid lawyer and I want the education to do it to be free because justice or whatever"

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Such a travesty that food, healthcare, and tuition is not free in this country.

And we dare call ourselves the greatest country in the world??

Being 150K in debt is a SMALL PRICE to pay for getting an education that SHOULD make them millionaires in the future

Very good NBA starter

Vote Sanders

Banned

The group did not provide any proposals on how Harvard Law School could feasibly do away with tuition
    ^Bernie Sanders or even possibly Drumpf supporters.

Terrible reasoning on their parts. I'm assuming they won't make very good lawyers if this is a sample of their argument prowess.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Vote Sanders

why bother?

race is over. We know who will be the two candidates, let's be honest.