Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Denver NUGGETS Winning Streak

Quote Originally Posted by Blingster
    I was referring to their current winning streak. They literally have the easiest remaining schedule. Not bashing the Heat in any way.
    but they had some tough wins during the streak, @OKC, Memphis, Indiana, @Chicago, @Atlanta, Lakers, @Knicks, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    but they had some tough wins during the streak, @OKC, Memphis, Indiana, @Chicago, @Atlanta, Lakers, @Knicks, etc.
    For sure! just saying that the last few games, and the next hand full are pretty easy wins (except for upcoming games against Boston and Spurs). Historic stretch, no doubt.

Seriously? I got Neg'd for my posts..

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

lol

Well with a streak so long...eventually you will face the crap teams again...

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    lol
    I see why people complain about the reputation system here. I have not bashed any team or person, but have as many neg's as rep's. You just have to laugh at some things, this is one of those things.

Saw a basketball once ThunderStruk022's Avatar

They didn't win at OKC, they beat OKC in Denver...on a Ty Lawson buzzer beater. Beat OKC in OT in the other game at Denver before that. We got Denver in OKC earlier in the year when Denver was on the second night of a back-to-back and killed them. I expect this next game (in OKC) to be much more competitive. Oh, and the Hawks and Knicks games were in Denver, too, and they haven't played the Bulls yet. That game is on Monday.

Still, they've got some impressive wins during the streak, albeit the most impressive ones have been at home where they're damn near impossible to beat and a completely different team. But still, you'd expect them to maybe drop one of those close games at some point, so kudos to the Nuggets.

Both Denver and Memphis both have the look of a "no one wants to play them in the playoffs" team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStruk022
    They didn't win at OKC, they beat OKC in Denver...on a Ty Lawson buzzer beater. Beat OKC in OT in the other game at Denver before that. We got Denver in OKC earlier in the year when Denver was on the second night of a back-to-back and killed them. I expect this next game (in OKC) to be much more competitive. Oh, and the Hawks and Knicks games were in Denver, too, and they haven't played the Bulls yet. That game is on Monday.

Still, they've got some impressive wins during the streak, albeit the most impressive ones have been at home where they're damn near impossible to beat and a completely different team. But still, you'd expect them to maybe drop one of those close games at some point, so kudos to the Nuggets.

Both Denver and Memphis both have the look of a "no one wants to play them in the playoffs" team right now.
    I was talking about the Heat streak.

Saw a basketball once ThunderStruk022's Avatar

I was talking about the Heat streak.
    That's what I get for not reading the first page of the thread.

Anyway...both streaks are impressive. I don't give a f**k who Miami's played during their streak. Winning 21 games in a row is incredible. And if the Nuggets get their streak to 18 games, that'd be equally impressive since that'd include wins @OKC, @SAS, and against the Nets. I'm not counting the Bulls, because they suck ass right now.

Mike McGraw ‏@McGrawDHBulls
    Bulls announced today that Mon's game vs. DEN is moving from CSN-plus to the main station. I'm sure fans can imagine a possible reason why.
    I think the Nuggets winning streak might be done...

The ISH'ers Champion!

Young team, lots of talents, solid coach. Most of all, Indentity - yeah it's gonna produce those results. Congrats to the Nuggets fans

I am your soldier!

Nuggz are killing it lately. I bet they can get the 3 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by takai
    I think the Nuggets winning streak might be done...
    Yeah because a PG coming off of a torn ACL is just going to tear up one of the best teams immediately.

LOL... The NUGGETS are deserving of a winning streak thread. They've been balling nasty. 11 in a row and have won and 26 of their last 33. I wrote in their game thread today that they get no respect.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue

Crazy game! I hate to win a game with a controversial call...BUT, you gotta take em where you can get em.