Local High School Star

Default It just hit me like a ton of bricks....DeAndre got these state farm commercials

because this is what the clippers promised him if he stayed (basically under the table money)...Boy these white owners aint right they be breaking so many rules low key and i be catching all that sht.Mf wasnt doing no state farm commercials last year

Last edited by You Cant Ban Me; 03-04-2016 at 09:58 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: It just hit me like a ton of bricks....DeAndre got these state farm commercials

he probably doesnt even make shit off those wack ads

Default Re: It just hit me like a ton of bricks....DeAndre got these state farm commercials

A ton of bricks you say? Must've been Kobe.

I assume it's the same situation with Lillard, KLove, and KG?

National High School Star

My question is, did they do these ads all separately by filming each player by themselves?

Idk how else they could get everyone else in the same place

Good college starter

CP was mean to me last season. I wont play for you guys unless I can dress up like a woman and pretend to be his wife

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnzhangyay
    My question is, did they do these ads all separately by filming each player by themselves?

Idk how else they could get everyone else in the same place
    What do you mean?

And nah, pretty sure they filmed it with everyone on set. Lillard's head was obviously edited in, as was Love.

NBA rookie of the year

He should've given his part to Jason Collins.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by yobore
    CP was mean to me last season. I wont play for you guys unless I can dress up like a woman and pretend to be his wife
    who gives a f[COLOR="Black"]uck a[/COLOR]bout dressing up like a girl when you make $200,000 in like 10 hours...thats why your punk azz is never gonna be nothing in life because of your bitch azz pride.Keep slaving away 9 to 5 fa[COLOR="Black"]ggo[/COLOR]t but hey at least you dont have to dress up...o wait you do

Funny thing is that State Farm is one of the biggest sponsors of... the Dallas Mavericks. I think Cuban got DeAndre the State Farm spots during the wooing process and signed the contract and then he left for the Clippers