Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Take heed my younger brothers the day will come

The blood in our veins, the perfect instinct for sports, there is no denying what we are are, all my fellow african americans on this website reach down deep feel the pain of those who fell before us, your ancestors were all decimated by slavery, your home was stolen from you, does it not enrage you to stand before the white man who is responsible for driving us from ourhome? my ancestors, your ancestors both gone, enslaved by their ancestors for their whole lives, we are descandants of a warrior race who had kingdoms as far as the eye could see, everything we were now only survives in our blood and genes.The white man wont rest until every trace of that has vanished, cause he is haunted every day and night by a single overriding fear that we as a warrior race may one day rise up from the ashes and obliterate them, i dreamt, i yearned to be the one to start the movement to avenge us, yet the white devil has battered and broke me just like the others, you cannot know the torment i felt, unless the next generation are the ones to finish this, we will be lost, lost forever to the memory of time!
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 04-09-2015 at 11:33 AM.

Banned

Default Re: Take heed my brothers the day will come

shine my shoes, boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    shine my shoes, boy.
    your ignorance is only surpassed by your stupidity

Banned

Ancestors decimated by slavery
    -Slaves that were captured and sold into slavery by native africans. Why not blame those that sold you into slavery as opposed to those that owned you?

-The same slavery that made it possible for you to be in the United States in the 1st place, otherwise you would likely be living in an african village

-have not every race/group of people at some point been decimated by slavery? if not worse, such as genocide? From sex to religion to homeland to sexual orientation, you name a class and they've been oppressed. Many far, far worse than what africans in the slave trade endured. Hell the Arab slave trade was much worse than the Atlantic slave trade, no one is a descendent from that however as they castrated the men upon acquiring them.

Home was stolen from you
    -Given the opportunity, would you choose to move back to Africa?

-How was it stolen? Do you mean by a rival tribe that ransacked your village, raped your women, and sold everyone that survived into slavery?

Kingdoms as far as the eye can see

400 years later, still living in this

As for the rest of your post, if white people were really concerned and viewed blacks as a separate entity...then you would be eliminated. The white race controls everything in this country, from military to legislature to judicial.
    Last edited by Joyner82reload; 04-09-2015 at 10:28 AM.

Default Re: Take heed my younger brothers the day will come

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    The blood in our veins, the perfect instinct for sports, there is no denying what we are are, all my fellow african americans on this website reach down deep feel the pain of those who fell before us, your ancestors were all decimated by slavery, your home was stolen from you, does it not enrage you to stand before the white man who is responsible for driving us from ourhome? my ancestors, your ancestors both gone, enslaved by their ancestors for their whole lives, we are descandants of a warrior race who had kingdoms as far as the eye could see, everything we were now only survives in our blood and genes.The white man wont rest until every trace of that has vanished, cause he is haunted every day and night by a single overriding fear that we as a warrior race may one day rise up from the ashes and obliterate them, i dreamt, i yearned to be the one to start the movement to avenge us, yet the white devil has battered and broke me just like the others, you cannot know the torment i felt, unless the next generation are the ones to finish this, we will be lost, lost forever to the memory of time!"

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    made up numbers...

no way op is actually black lmao

We are faster, stronger, smarter, jump higher, better fighters,we have more heart, and our di[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ks our much bigger.We are superior in everyway.You make up fake numbers to claim you are smarter yet you cant make up fake numbers to claim you are superior physically cause the eye test would dispel it every time just by watching any sport under the sun.

College star

Dude sounds like okonkwo

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    made up numbers...
    http://library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm

Contains citation.

Another black dude with inferiority complex...

Dude, go to school and do your best. Stop trying to measure up with white people. Stop over compensating for your perceived lack of adequacy.

You're just getting into your own head like I see with so many young blacks. Calm down, relax, and focus on education and finding a job. The pieces will fall where they fall.

Cotton

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Another black dude with inferiority complex...

Dude, go to school and do your best. Stop trying to measure up with white people. Stop over compensating for your perceived lack of adequacy.

You're just getting into your own head like I see with so many young blacks. Calm down, relax, and focus on education and finding a job. The pieces will fall where they fall.

Decent playground baller AkronAngel's Avatar

OP dumb.