Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Any guys here hook up with a married woman?

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    If you don't get that picture you have no morals or values.
    a quick google image searches shows me that in the movie true lies he is simon and seduces arnolds wife. Which is why i said everyone have desires or temptations etc... Doesn't this enhance what i said?

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

well she asked your number first right? if so then she is the one who made the move and is risking with her marriage. Only thing you should consider is how good of client she is to your company.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

If women wants other man beside her husband than its not a happy marriage, no matter what anyone else said. But still I would not do it.

CP3&BG&JxOVER&DJ&MB&JJ beastmode's Avatar

bad news

For people saying not to mix business with pleasure, I'm not going to be at this job much further. I'll be graduating next month from school, and this was just a college job to pay the bills.

PT, we're mostly feeling each other out at this point, but with some gems mixed in. She left my work yesterday (minidress and high heels) and immediately sent me a message telling me to stop checking out her ass. She's going to Florida tomorrow, and I'm going to be in Orlando in June for my new career; so she sent me a message asking if I was bummed out my trip wasn't earlier and brought up the "it's not cheating in a different area code" rule. Then she joked we could always change the rule to zip codes instead. Stuff like that.

I haven't gone through with it yet, obviously...but this is how affairs start, i'm sure. Just trying to decide if I should pull the plug now, or see what happens later on. I'm not being a creep and even mentioning cheating or the possibility of us hooking up when we talk...just flirting at this point.

As a bizarre sidepoint, I mentioned the fact that I'm Lebanese to her and she told me she used to work with another Lebanese person and mentioned his name. Ended up being my dad....they worked together 12 years ago when she was waitressing the restaurant my dad ran.
    Last edited by code green; 04-25-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by falc39
    LOL i'm in a very similar situation as you right now, except with my hairstylist and a little further... she also has kids. im still deciding if I should go for it, she's pretty damn hot and she's pretty much throwing herself at me. the only thing keeping me is I have a date set up with a girl closer my age this weekend, and that I would feel a little guilty lol. if I was more desperate and on a dry spell i would prob be plowing by now.
    You are a ****ed up person for even considering this. Why risk breaking up someone's family? Especially when there's kids involved?

Seriously, man the **** up and leave her alone.

Are you that hard up that to get laid you'd add all these complications into your life? A married client? This is where you go for *****?

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

If it ain't OP then the woman will just find another man to cheat with. Go for it

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
    If it ain't OP then the woman will just find another man to cheat with. Go for it
    True.

Why is everyone talking about "breaking up a marriage"? If the woman is that into it, the marriage is already broken and the breakage was not of the OP's doing.

Decent college freshman

Show us pics and we can tell you if she is worth it or not.

If she isn't really hot I would say that you shouldn't do anything.

But show us pics.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    You are a ****ed up person for even considering this. Why risk breaking up someone's family? Especially when there's kids involved?

Seriously, man the **** up and leave her alone.
    I used to think like this, until how many events changed my perspective on this.

One problem is marriage these days is weak in itself. It has lost all sense of the spiritual. It's basically just a "social contract", or whatever the academics call it. There can be many reasons for this. Feminism, rejection of religion, Sex in the City, etc., don't really care the reason for it, but it's something that's very obvious. A lot of people, especially younger, just can't seem to take marriage seriously anymore. I can't say that's what I want, but I will admit that it's the reality from what I've observed.

Now for the more practical thinking... the problem is, she's doing most of the initiating. It's really all on her. I'm single. I didn't make any vows. She's the one who did. Even to get to this point, her husband must be ****ing up really bad. Like other posters said, it isn't a happy marriage, or at least it's a very unfulfilling one. Furthermore, even if I don't hit it, I can tell that she will jump on the next available **** and situation that presents herself. I talk to her a lot when she's cutting my hair and through text, she's so dtf it's hilarious. She's already telling me when her kids will be going to school and when she will have more free time.... i kid you not, and I didn't even ask. If it's not me, it will be some other guy.

Anyway, still undecided... depends how my date goes this weekend.
    Last edited by falc39; 04-25-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by falc39
    I used to think like this, until how many events changed my perspective on this.

One problem is marriage these days is weak in itself. It has lost all sense of the spiritual. It's basically just a "social contract", or whatever the academics call it. There can be many reasons for this. Feminism, rejection of religion, Sex in the City, etc., don't really care the reason for it, but it's something that's very obvious. A lot of people, especially younger, just can't seem to take marriage as seriously anymore. I can't say that's what I want, but I will admit that it's the reality from what I've observed.

Now for the more practical thinking... the problem is, she's doing most of the initiating. It's really all on her. I'm single. I didn't make any vows. She's the one who did. Even get to this point, her husband must be ****ing up really bad. Like other posters said, it isn't a happy marriage, or at least it's a very unfulfilling one. Furthermore, even if I don't hit it, I can tell that she will jump on the next available **** and situation that presents herself. I talk to her a lot when she's cutting my hair and through text, she's so dtf it's hilarious. She's already telling me when her kids will be going to school and when she will have more free time.... i kid you not, and I didn't even ask. If it's not me, it will be some other guy.

Anyway, still undecided... depends how my date goes this weekend.
    Just because she's willing to do something wrong, doesn't mean you should to. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I don't give a **** about the husband. He might deserve it if he's a shitty husband, but the kids are innocent. Vag is not worth ****ing up a kid's life.

And yea, if you don't do it, it might be some other guy. But at least it won't be you having to live with that guilt for the rest of your life.

Seriously, does ***** mean that much to you guys? Is it that hard to get ***** from girls that are single?

I'm in agreement that kids in the equation changes the conversation entirely, also if he's in the military serving our country. I personally wouldn't even respond to her if either of those were the case, but to each his own. The point of this thread was just to see what people thought of the situation, and whether they'd go for it or not. I honestly haven't decided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    I'm in agreement that kids in the equation changes the conversation entirely, also if he's in the military serving our country. I personally wouldn't even respond to her if either of those were the case, but to each his own. The point of this thread was just to see what people thought of the situation, and whether they'd go for it or not. I honestly haven't decided yet.
    The weird thing in your situation is that coworker seems to be in on it. That adds to difficulty of being discreet. lol, and that's just weird she knew your dad.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    Just because she's willing to do something wrong, doesn't mean you should to. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I don't give a **** about the husband. He might deserve it if he's a shitty husband, but the kids are innocent. Vag is not worth ****ing up a kid's life.

And yea, if you don't do it, it might be some other guy. But at least it won't be you having to live with that guilt for the rest of your life.

Seriously, does ***** mean that much to you guys? Is it that hard to get ***** from girls that are single?
    I know more about her and her husband than you ever would. It's a judgement call for me.

Guilt for the rest of my life? Youre talking like I'm about to murder someone . You realize how much this happens nowadays? A lot more than you think. You just never hear about most cases. Take the blinders off.

lol, I haven't even decided yet and white knights are already here negging me.

Can't have an honest discussion here...