Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Eminem vs. the Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by caleb27615
    tHE DEVILS WORK THROUGH OUR IGNORANCE!! GOOD FIND
    I've seen the Arrivals.

Very good series.

And while I don't believe 100% of it... I certainly believe most of it, which is still enough for me to be fascinated.

I'll post my some of my favorite parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtfIkTPj0jM
    The Arrivals PART 46 (The Complete Human)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH6NqtnWqPA
    The Arrivals - Part 24 (Freedom Unplugged)

The best way for people to change,... to see and change their way of thinking, is for them to experience the change,... is for them to research this knowledge rather than having someone tell it to them.
    So true.
    Last edited by Riddler; 01-06-2011 at 12:09 AM.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler

but at the same time is really that surprising?

But that commercial is in your face that I would of made a thread about it had I discovered it.

good find Gundress.

That's really sad for Dr. Dre.

He even said he wasn't trying to hang around for the Illuminati in his "been there done that" track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c80dWbiONqM

Well he waited around to long... and now he's apart of it.

Look at him dancing around in the ballroom like he's apart of them.
    Why do you think Dre always hang out with his boss Jimmy Iovine more than Eminem?

Fine.....Here the picture of new year, a-list celebrity lists aka illumanti party

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

yep... that's definitely their kind of party.

who is Jimmy Iovine again?

Hey Gundress check out my avatar.

see any similarities?

By the way have you played this Black Ops game? Crazy conspiracy shit is in it with the CIA and MK Ultra... they even go into JFK and his assassination.

check this out: (spoiler)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em2Kaqd1EyQ
    Black Ops Ending HD

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

yep... that's definitely their kind of party.

who is Jimmy Iovine again?
    Are you serious?, The picture I posted Dre with his boss on the left with his baseball cap hat and glasses. He owns Interscope Records (Death Row, Aftermath, Shady, G-Unit, Geffen, etc ) are under Interscope.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    Are you serious?, The picture I posted Dre with his boss on the left with his baseball cap hat and glasses. He owns Interscope Records (Death Row, Aftermath, Shady, G-Unit, Geffen, etc ) are under Interscope.

Well now I know what a Devil Worshiper looks like.

do any of these rappers and entertainer worship the devil? Probably not... but this guy does, and this is the guy that Eminem and Dre would of had to sell their soul to.
    Last edited by Riddler; 01-06-2011 at 12:33 AM.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Hey Gundress check out my avatar.

see any similarities?

By the way have you played this Black Ops game? Crazy conspiracy shit is in it with the CIA and MK Ultra... they even go into JFK and his assassination.

check this out: (spoiler)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em2Kaqd1EyQ
    Black Ops Ending HD
    Yeah, I own Black Ops on 360. There are more than JFK tjam u think

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Well now I know what a Devil Worshiper looks like.

Did you know that Pac was already under Interscope before he signed Death Row? and when he was in Jail at the time...his album Me Against The World...he is the only artist ever to have an album at number one on the Billboard 200 while serving a prison sentence.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

I know 3 closet sodomites when I see them

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    Did you know that Pac was already under Interscope before he signed Death Row? and when he was in Jail at the time...his album Me Against The World...he is the only artist ever to have an album at number one on the Billboard 200 while serving a prison sentence.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread508812/pg1

So we hear that missing people including children have been sacrificed for evil purposes. While I am willing to believe that, I'd like to know if anybody has any sources for the reality of dark occult groups such as Satanic ones sacrificing humans in return for increases in power etc or what they see are increases in power etc.

I'd also like to know if anybody heard of the blood sacrifices supposedly made by popular entertainers such as Jay Z and Michael Jordan (yes he was an entertainer in essence). I've seen the youtube videos which feature Professor Griff who was in Public Enemy until he got forced out because the powerful in the music industry said he was anti Semitic (actually anti Jewish because to use the term Semitic is an historical/cultural misrepresentation). I

know Proff Griff could say things that could be taken as anti Jewish and he certainly said some things that were used against him because they were open to being labelled in that way.

However, fundamentally when he talked about the entertainment industry he was talking about the powerful Jewish people such as those who run the entertainment industry, warping our view of reality with stereotypes, misinformation, and the wielding of power for the benefit of the few. Note here I am talking about individuals who happen to be Jewish and their involvement in the entertainment industry. I do not subscribe to the numerous conspiracy theories on Jewish people throughout history which is why I don't like *****.com although it has a lot of useful stuff. It also has an anti Jewish bent although it always proclaims it is anti Zionist.

To get back to Griff - he holds that Michael Jordan's father's murder was the price Jordan paid to be the most successful (monetarily and competitively) and famous basketball player of all time. He says Damon Dash (the business partner Jay Z screwed over) sacrificed the R and B singer Aliyah who was his fiancee in order to gain the success that the music label Rocafella became.

He says Suge Knight (VEO of Death Row Records) sacrificed Tupac Shakur for money and fame. He says J Prince (Rap A Lot Records) sacrificed rapper Pimp C who died last year.

Griff holds that Jennifer Hudson's family were killed ritually as the result of the demand that she make a blood sacrifice to become one of the elite in the entertainment world. I am sure he has mentioned more but I have only heard of these people (plus names of people like hiphop producer Irv Gotti who supposedly was going to sacrifice Ashanti but she removed herself from him and her old music label).

As a rational person who needs evidence before subscribing to such theories I nevertheless find them interesting though disturbing. Jay Z's nephew and one of his close friends died last year (nephew in an accident, friend murdered). Kanye West's mother died last year after cosmetic surgery and it came out that a nephew who was supposed to be looking after the mother post op neglected her.

Lisa Left Eye Lopez formerly of TLC (female hiphop group) died in South America in a car accident after joining Death Row records. No doubt there are other deceased people associated with these famous people.

Did anybody hear about this before Professor Griff was on youtube? What do you think? It's such a controversial theory. However, the emphasis in Jay Z's and Beyonce's circles on dark occultic symbols such as the head of Baphomet and the push to promote the occult and such symbols in videos from theirs to Omarion's points to an agenda.

Bull# from over active imagination and resentment? Or freaky stuff that nevertheless points to truth being stranger than fiction?

So here is my list so far:

Eminem - Proof
    Kanye West - his mom
    T.I. - Rapper and friend Dolla
    Damon Dash - ALLIAH
    P Diddy - Biggie
    Suge Knight - Tupac (didn't work out so great for Suge)
    Dr Dre - His Son
    The Entire Jackson Family - Michael Jackson
    J Prince - Pimp C
    Jennifer Hudson - 2 family members
    Last edited by Riddler; 01-06-2011 at 12:55 AM.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305

They all wear black color.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305

It's like they either have to wear a dress in a movie, have a blood sacrifice, or have gay sex to get famous... or all three for all I know.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Hey Doom, I don't know you like watch classic white and black color but this is one of my favorite Twilight Zone show of all time.

Howling Man...you need to watch this show.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZib53RK-Bs

and

Escape Clause
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOYq929Zr-U