Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: AVERAGE ***** SIZE :Italy 6.2 - UK 5.5 - France - 5.3 - USA - 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    Won't answer this. You can't be that stupid
    It wasn't really a question. I was just making fun of you. Because you have one testicle.

You're like the lance armstrong of gypsy bear training. But as long as you're the "sack is half full kinda guy" im sure you'll be alright.

Banned

The high asian population in the USA drags our averages down

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    Sorry if I offended any pinky d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]cks here.
    Don't worry, Godzuki doesn't really visit ISH that much anymore. But there are a lot of those Filipinos on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    The high asian population in the USA drags our averages down
    why are they so many ?

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

USA could only be in the middle due to having every race...

what I am reading is:

Black = large
    White = normal/average
    Asian = small

I'm cool with that, because I think am above average for white, and it would really suck to be a black dude with a small dick, they have a ton hype to live up to...and it would suck to be asian where women just assume it's tiny right away...white men can be "anything", we have no hype to live up to and no one is going to assume we are tiny either...

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    Growing up, the one thing I realized was that it's so dumb to be obsessed with your size .[COLOR="Red"] It's such a non-factor.[/COLOR] I don't necessarily believe these reports anyways .
    uh, no

damn near every female I have ever been with has told me "size matters"

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    uh, no

damn near every female I have ever been with has told me "size matters"

I sure am glad for my Congolese blood. Thanks Uncle Dikembe!

No wonder Kobe calls DJ Mbenga 'Congo Cash'.

NBA rookie of the year

Pure nonsense that size doesn't matter, first of all, a dude with a small one can't do all positions.

And also a small dick is not visually attractive for a female, I've never been with a female who'd rather have a small one..

boo no Philippines good thing I have ecuador size :P , Im surprised Russia is that low I always thought euro's would have massive d0ngs no h0mo

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    boo no Philippines good thing I have ecuador size :P , Im surprised Russia is that low I always thought euro's would have massive d0ngs no h0mo
    Ever been to Russia? I know that in movies they're portrayed as big bad mother****ers, but they're actually kind of short.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Pure nonsense that size doesn't matter, first of all, a dude with a small one can't do all positions.

And also a small dick is not visually attractive for a female, I've never been with a female who'd rather have a small one..
    They just don't wanna hurt your feelings. Deep inside, all women want some of that Korean pocket sausage.

Banned

Some girls I've been with say the girth matters more than length.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by millwad

am I ok at 6.1?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    They just don't wanna hurt your feelings. Deep inside, all women want some of that Korean pocket sausage.
    Check this..

Size at birth
    The average stretched penile length at birth is about 4 cm (1.6 in), and 90% of newborn boys will be between 2.4 and 5.5 cm (0.94 and 2.2 in).

Source - Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med.
    So if a baby has a big dick, lets say 2.2 inches, the difference in size compared to the average korean, lets say Godzuki, is only 1.6 inches..

Oh man, it must completely suck to be a korean who lives abroad..
    Last edited by millwad; 10-08-2012 at 06:36 PM.