Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: More from the Kobe video

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Kobe has some issues in his attitude Andrew Bynum is only 19 yrs.old and Kobe must not blame him because the reason that LA LAKERS are a curtain jerker from the West is because he is a ball hogged to share the ball to his teammates.

I never heard Rasheed Wallace and Scottie Pippen trying to kick Jermaine O'Neal out of the Portland Trailblazers during the late 1990's. Even Scottie Pippen commented he is the best player on their lineup and O'Neal proven them right as he became an all star in Indiana.
    O'Neal was traded in favor of winning now. Seeing how they have Randolph, Aldridge, and probably Oden soon, I doubt they regret trading him.

Talking Re: More from the Kobe video

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    O'Neal was traded in favor of winning now. Seeing how they have Randolph, Aldridge, and probably Oden soon, I doubt they regret trading him.

But imagine if O'Neal remain with the Portland Trailblazers he could have help this team in their battle against the LA LAKERS in the early 2000 and a Randolph and O'Neal tandem would be sick. But luck is still on the side of the Blazers they have 3 good picks in the 2006 NBA Draft and now they are getting the best bigmen prospect since Tim Duncan.

I think Andrew Bynum will be a special player in the near future but i do not see him wear the LA LAKERS uniform.

But imagine if O'Neal remain with the Portland Trailblazers he could have help this team in their battle against the LA LAKERS in the early 2000 and a Randolph and O'Neal tandem would be sick. But luck is still on the side of the Blazers they have 3 good picks in the 2006 NBA Draft and now they are getting the best bigmen prospect since Tim Duncan.
    No, he wouldn't have gotten to the level he is at today because he would have to compete for minutes with the crapload of vets already on Portland's roster.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

I think Andrew Bynum will be a special player in the near future but i do not see him wear the LA LAKERS uniform.
    Any more prophetic images you want to impart on us?

Having O'Neal with the Trailblazers does not guarantee they would've been in a position to draft Zach Randolph in 2001. They might have gotten a lower pick or a higher pick which changes their options significantly. Besides, O'Neal is now an injury player and I think they like the prospect of being in the position of having Aldridge and Oden than O'Neal and Randolph a lot better. I know I would.

And Andrew "Fruit Loops" Bynum doesn't seem all that special to me. He might be a good player in the future, I wouldn't doubt it, but having the prospect of Jason Kidd, who had the best statistical career last season? Yeah I'll take Jason Kidd averaging nearly a triple double, and still has two/three great seasons left in him than a guy who hasn't proved anything. To think that Laker management thinks this 19 year old isn't worth one of the best players of all time is ridiculous. Even worse was when Laker fans were *****ing about how Rod Thorn screwed the Lakers when all he did was HIS JOB.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

Default Re: The Kobe Video, where he disses management

Regarding Bynum...

Kobe's position appears to be that he wants to win now, and not trading Bynum for someone who could make a difference now is what he is upset about (at the Lakers front office, NOT Bynum).

I have noticed people saying that Kobe is dissing Bynum, but I don't think thats the case at all.

Now, am I excusing Kobe's behavior lately? No.. not at all...

Fantasy Forum Mod haterofhaters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMike
    Regarding Bynum...

Kobe's position appears to be that he wants to win now, and not trading Bynum for someone who could make a difference now is what he is upset about (at the Lakers front office, NOT Bynum).

I have noticed people saying that Kobe is dissing Bynum, but I don't think thats the case at all.

Regardless, it's like a slap in the face to his teammate. However, I can see why the guy would be so frustrated. The organization is basically just using him for marketing purposes knowing that they have not put together a team that is capable of winning now, when Kobe is in his physical prime.

Serious playground baller dudeguykid's Avatar

Dear viewers,
    You've heard about it. Now it is time for you to see the Kobe Video with your own eyes. This infamous video shows Kobe Bryant in the parking lot of a shopping center near his home in Newport Beach, California speaking very candidly about Andrew Bynum and the direction of the Los Angeles Lakers' organization.

A private party has offered us $100,000 for the rights to this video. Unfortunately, this individual does not want this video to go public. We believe the public not only has a right to see this video but also has a desire to see this video. So we have decided make the video available to the public for ONLY $1.99. We believe that at this exceptionally low price everyone who wants to see the video will be able to see the video.

Once we reach the designated threshold for orders (50,000 orders to recoup the $100,000 private party offer) each purchaser will receive his or her very own copy of the Kobe Bryant Video. Unfortunately, living in a YouTube world prevents us from sending out the video to our customers prior to meeting the order threshold. If the threshold is not met, all orders will be immediately refunded and we will sell the video to the private party. It is up to the public to decide whether or not they want to see what Kobe Bryant really thinks about Andrew Bynum and the position the Lakers organization is in.

Many people have claimed that there is no video and that this is all a hoax. The teaser clip is to show you that this video is for real and of exceptional quality. We are currently working to setup a secure online shopping cart and once this is completed the video will be available for purchase. We anticipate the shopping cart will be ready by the end of this week. Last but not least, we would like to thank all of you for being patient with us throughout this entire process.

Sincerely,

thekobevideo.com team

These guys are idiots. I hope it leaks and they end up losing money somehow.

Banned

I Don't Know How The Lakers Can Keep Kobe After He's Pretty Much Hated On The Entire Roster For A Couple Months Now

The Locker Room Is Going To Be So ****ty If He Returns

About Jermaine O'Neal

Beleive It Or Not But People In Portland Have Been Pissed About That Since He Became A Star Even Though Zach Randolph Is Less Injured And Better

Oh Well...Randolph And Oden With Aldridge On The Bench Is Unbeatable...Specially With B. Roy And Rashard Lewis Wanting To Play For McMillian
    Last edited by Nygher; 06-21-2007 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nygher
    I Don't Know How The Lakers Can Keep Kobe After He's Pretty Much Hated On The Entire Roster For A Couple Months Now

The Locker Room Is Going To Be So ****ty If He Returns

About Jermaine O'Neal

Beleive It Or Not But People In Portland Have Been Pissed About That Since He Became A Star Even Though Zach Randolph Is Less Injured And Better

Oh Well...Randolph And Oden With Aldridge On The Bench Is Unbeatable...Specially With B. Roy And Rashard Lewis Wanting To Play For McMillian
    When O'neal came back to Portland after the Olympic games he was at a mall here (Lloyd Center) and I asked him if he would ever come back. He said he didn't like the coaches and GM, and that he would love to play here but he had a good think in Indiana. So basically the coaches were hating on him and our crappy GM at the time dumped him.

I still think O'neal was a bust while he was here. I just think the Blazers get a lot of talent that not all the players can flourish. Some people may not realize game 7 against laker in the WCF he was gaurding Shaq when Sabonis and Grant were getting all this cheap foul called on them.

Kobe is not going to get traded into a better situation. Other superstars of his caliber are either untouchable(Wade, Lebron, Duncan, etc.) or in an equally bad situation(KG). If he were to get traded to a team like the Bulls it would take so many good young pieces for the deal to work that it would end up being a similary scene just in a different city.

Local High School Star Skyscraper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMike
    Regarding Bynum...

Kobe may not have been actively rip Bynum, but the subtext was all there. Kobe does not think that "potential" means much and that Bynum is a slow learner right now

Serious playground baller dudeguykid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skyscraper
    Kobe may not have been actively rip Bynum, but the subtext was all there. Kobe does not think that "potential" means much and that Bynum is a slow learner right now
    I dont see the potential in this kid to be more than a 14/8/1/2 guy. Which is decent I guess but not really too special.

Local High School Star hwliuLAP's Avatar

....... so who exactly has seen the video
    this video better be true and that it exist, or all those analyst should just lose their job

Is there anyone denser than Kobe Bryant when it comes to not knowing when to keep his trap shut? So far he's trashed his team mates to strangers knowing they had a cam phone, killed his team's chances of making a fair trade, alienated himself from about half the Laker fanbase, and let's not even forget the snitch incident. Dude's a walking PR disaster.

I usually hit open layups

I want to see the Kobe video. Someone has to have it since it's been 'leaked' right?