Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: O.J. Mayo, Rudy Gay, Snack Randolph and Iverson???

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    cant wait until allen iverson shows oj mayo his wisdom at practice.

"PRACTICE?"

jk. You're right, Mayo should keep his eyes and ears open and learn from one of the best perimeter scorers ever

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by markymark
    bring on detroit. the answer's dropping 50 on stuckey, book it.

Allen Iverson has destroyed many players in his life, and stuckey was one of them. AI never passed him the ball, played selfish and thought himself his better then stuckey.

Dont worry, we pistons fans are waiting for this game more then you AI fans.
    AI destroyed our team for the next 4 - 5 years. We will never forget him.
    Memphis will lose by 20.Because AI is the most arrogant selfish cancerous player

That's so O.J.

Local High School Star markymark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turkishinvasion
    Allen Iverson has destroyed many players in his life, and stuckey was one of them. AI never passed him the ball, played selfish and thought himself his better then stuckey.

Dont worry, we pistons fans are waiting for this game more then you AI fans.
    AI destroyed our team for the next 4 - 5 years. We will never forget him.
    Memphis will lose by 20.Because AI is the most arrogant selfish cancerous player
    One, you're saying Stuckey's better than AI. Won't even bother arguing with you on that.

Two, you claim he was "destroyed" by AI. From what I saw last season, AI deferred to him more times than he should have. Besides, your boy was trying to be D-Wade, when everyone knows his ceiling is a poor man's Ben Gordon.

Sorry, but you're out of touch with reality.

Haha wow look at all the hate for the grizzlies. It looks to me like a bunch of jealousy. People are pissed that the the griz are gonna be starting four all star caliber player. Two vetrans that are looking for a second chance and whom I really believe are gonna turn over a new leaf in order change their stripes.

I want all you haters to post here again when the griz are in the playoffs.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore BigSims2108's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jailer
    Haha wow look at all the hate for the grizzlies. It looks to me like a bunch of jealousy. People are pissed that the the griz are gonna be starting four all star caliber player. Two vetrans that are looking for a second chance and whom I really believe are gonna turn over a new leaf in order change their stripes.

I want all you haters to post here again when the griz are in the playoffs.
    Well Jailer, I'm with you. It seems obvious to me that all these other people who all of the sudden came to this forum are 100% A.I. fans. Wherever A.I. goes, they go. Hopefully this forum doesn't become like the forum on the Grizzlies website. Someone make a whole new thread every freakin' time they have a thought.

I just hate the fact that everytime the grizzlies management make a move that seems questionable. Every fan and their grandma have to come to our forum page and talk trash about the grizzlies. It gets old real quick.