Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: My brother got offered $15k a month...

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    I don't think it's about giving off vibes. The queer found my brother attractive and decided to see if my bro was willing to put out for $15k. MeanJohn and I PM'd each other and we verified it was the same old pervert.
    Wait WTF you mean MeanJohn's post wasn't completely made up?

why do gay dudes and bitches like it in the ass, are we missing out on something?

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Sounds like this dude's friend and the OP's brother were both trolled by the same person. Probably one of those 'what would you do?' shows or just an old fashioned prank show.

Unless I'm to believe that there's an ultra rich pervert running around serially propositioning random strangers to be his twinks
    It definitely happens dude. Cities like L.A. and Miami are notorious for it. Often times the men are closeted homosexuals, with wives even. Ultra powerful, rich gay men who need to get their rocks off but want to remain on the low.

Google Andrew Cunanan, the guy that killed Versace. He was heavily involved in that culture.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    why do gay dudes and bitches like it in the ass, are we missing out on something?
    Try it out. Yolo.

5-time NBA All-Star

Holy hell that's 180,000.

A year. Plus benefits

For a young dude.

Why did my parents have to engrain dignity in my head?

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    His wife would be pissed as shit if she found out he turned down 180k a year to have sex with some chick. I'd be pissed if I found out anyone I knew turned that down. Sex isn't horrible.
    But I don't want somebody's dick in my mouth or butt for money. I would never do that unless somebody offer me a lot of money. I just find the concept of a man's ***** in my mouth or butt disgusting. I am not a homophobe and I respect people that like that, but I just don't.

At the moment I don't think I would do it. But to be honest who knows where I will be in a couple of years...

Also what if he does have sex with the guy and he was lying? Is not like I can take him to court.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

I guess that's what sets some people apart from guys like my bro & I. I don't think any amount of money is worth selling your conscience for.
    For Macho it'd be him getting paid for what he likes to do, in this case eating ass and sukking dikk. You can only speak for yourself.

Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Scholar wroted a post about how his brother tried to sell Scholar's daughter as a sex slave and that he got an offer for 15K per month for her.
    wrote.
    I bet your pathetic ass still has the picture of my daughter and I. If there is one poster on this site who deserves an ass whooping, it's you. I hope you get what's coming to you, you piece of f*cking shit.

Anyway, for those who are interested, I edited the OP again. I figure there may be some trolls here, but a few of you guys will be able to appreciate the story and understand that no circumstance is worth giving up your pride for money.
    It's fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king piece of shit. Piece of f*cking shit just sounds wrong.

Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

Tell your bro to take one for the team. Then Split the 15k with him once he's done. It's not like shit's gonna hit the fan anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    I wank every day to that picture, she looks so hot. I would definitely smash..

You make me ill to the core. Joking or not, I wish I could open palm u in your face and stab your brain with your nose bone.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    A guy with a name like G funk should already know by now.

15k ain't shit. I can't think of a realistic amount of money where I could do gay shit in an ongoing situation. Like even if you're offering a few mill, I wouldn't be able to put up with it.

A one time deal, I can be bought, and suppress it somewhere deep in my subconscious. But an ongoing affair that I'm trapped in? Fukk it, not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    A one time deal, I can be bought, and suppress it somewhere deep in my subconscious.

That's right man, it's just our little secret.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    That's right man, it's just our little secret.

How much are you offering?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    You make me ill to the core. Joking or not, I wish I could open palm u in your face and stab your brain with your nose bone.
    It's a bogus comment, Scholar is a cool guy.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

The gheys are such fkkn savage beasts. They should be registered as sex offenders