Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: I shaved my ass and got it waxed. Its ripe for kissing as the Sixers season will OWN

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Sixers 54 wins

I'm in a FF league that is in its 3rd year. All 3yrs were worth money. And ask Kblaze if I'm good for bets.

Iggy top 8 you say and Bynum is top what in regards to centers and big men in general? Yeah that's what ithought. Sixers will miss Brands Veteran presence. You're giving Iggy too much credit in that department to make your argument. Jason Richardson isn't a veteran? Solid. Bynum will grow into that role just as Iggy did, am I right?

Sixers not winning the title. But Conference Finals is definitely possible with this team. No question.
    Ok, so let's figure out an over/under and make a wager.
    What say you?

Default Re: I shaved my ass and got it waxed. Its ripe for kissing as the Sixers season will OWN

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
    Ok, so let's figure out an over/under and make a wager.
    What say you?
    Talk to me what did you have in mind

Talk to me what did you have in mind
    You say 54 wins?

I was thinking mid 40's.

50 over/under

$200?

So we are putting words in other people's mouths because we can't counter what was said? Is that how this works? Solid. You can't find me saying Jeremy Lin sucks. That's a fact.

You'll take chandler over Bynum?

You keep harping on Bynums knees. Who said they were of no concern? The only time his knees were shrugged off is when he went to Germany. That wasn't a big deal but you tried to make it one. Eh, anyway I said health went unchecked in my post. That doesn't imply Bynum knees are fine dont worry.

Nice try there. You're batting what Arod is in the postseason
    For the Sixers to be real good Bynum has to be healthy and his head on straight. It's definitely possible. But it's not certain. You talk like it's certain. If he's not the Sixers will be so-so and that doesn't seem possible to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    i love how people watch the sixers play their team once and think they're experts on the sixers. **** saying boston is deeper did they not see our bench dominate their bench the other night? and our starters dominate their starters? "but we didn't have garnett" yeah we didn't have bynum who is known for man handling the celtics.
    Avy bet on who's ahead in division after season ends?

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    Avy bet on who's ahead in division after season ends?
    sure, how long?

sure, how long?
    Are you serious...

MM for whole playoffs, until the championship is won?

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    Are you serious...

MM for whole playoffs, until the championship is won?
    from the end of the season till the end of the playoffs? deal.

from the end of the season till the end of the playoffs? deal.
    Printed, conserved, sticker made.

You say 54 wins?

I was thinking mid 40's.

50 over/under

$200?
    Ok thats a deal.

Sixers may be 4th best in their division. The best division, but still...

I don't trust Bynum as a 1st option. Not even sure if I'd trust Holiday/Turner as 2nd options.

They'll be alright, may even reach 50. Need either more time, or more moves

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    For the Sixers to be real good Bynum has to be healthy and his head on straight. It's definitely possible. But it's not certain. You talk like it's certain. If he's not the Sixers will be so-so and that doesn't seem possible to you.
    Why would I talk up the possibility of Bynum being injured? What sense does that make?

"I see the Sixers possibly winning 54 games and getting to the Conference title game. I also see the Sixers possibly winning 40gms and missing playoffs because of Bynums knees. Ok, think I covered both ends of the spectrum here."

Sixers got BKN, NYK, Boston fans shook.

Ok thats a deal.
    To clarify...

51 regular season wins and over, you win
    50 draw
    49 regular season wins and under, I win

Correct?

And do we have someone hold the money now?

Why would I talk up the possibility of Bynum being injured? What sense does that make?

"I see the Sixers possibly winning 54 games and getting to the Conference title game. I also see the Sixers possibly winning 40gms and missing playoffs because of Bynums knees. Ok, think I covered both ends of the spectrum here."

Sixers got BKN, NYK, Boston fans shook.
    Because it's logical? Because he's Bynum and has fragile knees that make him miss long portions of seasons? Because you demand it of other teams fans to acknowledge the downside?

i laugh at you though, Miami worries me, Boston. Nets, NO. Lopez & JJ? Net fans will be talking about who they can trade them for by midseason. Sixers? Chandler will make Bynum invisible and we already know your offense is hilariously bad.

To clarify...

51 regular season wins and over, you win
    50 draw
    49 regular season wins and under, I win

Correct?
    Correct

And do we have someone hold the money now?
    No we dont. My word vs your word. My word good, thats been proven. 3 FF ($50 2yrs this year $100) leagues here and 3 FF ($50 a pop) leagues on Kblaze board. And no one has ever had a problem with payment. You? Well we shall see.