Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Believe

Default Is Blake Griffin Really that good?

Seems like his scoring ability and his rebounding are actually getting worse. Is Paul hurting his development or was he overachieving to begin with? I remember when he got drafted a lot of people saying he'd be a 14 & 10 type player, and now it seems like he is steadily heading backwards in that direction.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Is Blake Griffin Really that good?

The great red hype.

I don't know if he's going backward but it does seem his game has become stale and predictable. Probably more that defenses are on to him and his game hasn't expanded all that much

Banned

Could care less bout that floppin pu$$y, but it could have something to do with the knee injury this past Summer.

Believe

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Could care less bout that floppin pu$$y, but it could have something to do with the knee injury this past Summer.
    Oh yeah I forgot he got hurt, but still I agree with daily, people not falling for his usual tricks anymore. I would like to see this guy go one game without trying to do a spin move.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Who the hell knows man I'd say its far too early to write him off as stagnant or declining but he's been a joke so far.

aside from being an athletic beast he isnt very talented offesnively and he sucks the dong on defense. Very predictable offense, his post moves are that of a crappy college player. I cringe when i see him try to work in the post.

I think he'll develop into a consistent scorer, and he is physical on the glass.

But, he's a 3rd option probably at this point. I recently saw some trade threads in regards to Amare, and saw something about Blake. Then I thought to myself, that if Blake Griffin isn't a 11 rebound per game type guy he's not even the offensive player that Amare is or even close at this point in their careers. Defensively its about a wash. Just the youth factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
    I think he'll develop into a consistent scorer, and he is physical on the glass.

But, he's a 3rd option probably at this point. I recently saw some trade threads in regards to Amare, and saw something about Blake. Then I thought to myself, that if Blake Griffin isn't a 11 rebound per game type guy he's not even the offensive player that Amare is or even close at this point in their careers. Defensively its about a wash. Just the youth factor.
    Blake is an average defender Amare is terrible

Believe

clipperfan what do u have to say about this

Banned

I blame Crawford, he ruins teams

hes in a funk. what is really concerning is that he and cp3 hasnt been able to nail the pick and roll play yet.

Don't expect any more than a Shawn Kemp-esque career out of Griffin, and you won't be upset.

His lack of a skillset on the offensive side of the ball is a HUGE concern for me. Dude has a limited post and face-up game, and his jumper has this weird hitch-like form. It looks like garbage.

I dont blame CP3 for not going to him late in games. He's a ****ing joke in crunchtime.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    His lack of a skillset on the offensive side of the ball is a HUGE concern for me. Dude has a limited post and face-up game, and his jumper has this weird hitch-like form. It looks like garbage.

I dont blame CP3 for not going to him late in games. He's a ****ing joke in crunchtime.
    This. Are people seriously going to fault CP3 for not trusting Blake in close games? Why should he? Blake hasn't done anything in those situations to inspire confidence.