Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Anyone here mess with Testosterone boosters?

Never used Test boosters, but I'd highly recommend everyone on ISH to slowly.. but surely incorporate the following habits.

Hormones play a huge f*cking role on how you feel, how you look and literally waht you think. I've done extensive experimentation on this.

HGH. Good.
    Test. Great.
    Prolactin. Bad.
    Oxytocin. Depends.
    Vasopressin. Good.
    Estrogen. Good when regulated.

When one feels low on test, they feel lonely, sad, weak, victimized empty . When they are high on test I feel fulfilled, strong, purpoes-driven, motivated, horny, creative. The second is better, but has been linked to temporarily decreased IQ and decreased verbal ability.

High T men + High T, smart girl = Son destined to succeed

High T + High IQ = Trait of practically every conqueror in the world. The sexy mix of brains and brawns we at ISH aspire to attain.

- Meditate to reduce stress
    - Take the following Vitamins (in order of importnace). D, C, A, E.
    Minerals: Zinc/Magnesium
    - Don't drink bottled water
    - Get 10-15 minutes of sunlight in the noon. Just sit there and soak up the suns rays. EVERY ANIMAL does this.
    - Eat egg yolks and red meat and avocados and garlic and onions. Don't eat sh!t that comes out of a factory, for the most part.
    - For the older guy.s. if you have trouble getting it up, take a concoction of Ginger, Garlic, Gingko, Cayenne, Maca, and Tongkat Ali (WORKED for the 90 year olds in India and China who continue to bang their wives every night, all night) You will be ROCK hard and have excellent circulation. that lively feeling you get after a good run/swim.
    - Eat lots of broccoli, cualiflower, kale. They have potent anti-estrogenic properties. And they are awesome against cancer as well.
    - For workouts, do squats/deadilfts 2X week. HEAVY.
    - THere are dozens of toxic things around you... avoid this. Unfilitered drinking water has residue from birth control pills (ethyl estradiol), so get yourself a filter. Phytoestrogens. Avoid air freshners, carpet freshener,s synthetic materials and a few others.
    - Run sprints and avoid marathon running.
    - Get sufficient sleep.

Not a HYOOOGE deal persay, but a few small steps can get you alive and kickin!
    -

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Never used Test boosters, but I'd highly recommend everyone on ISH to slowly.. but surely incorporate the following habits.

Hormones play a huge f*cking role on how you feel, how you look and literally waht you think. I've done extensive experimentation on this.

HGH. Good.
    Test. Great.
    Prolactin. Bad.
    Oxytocin. Depends.
    Vasopressin. Good.
    Estrogen. Good when regulated.

When one feels low on test, they feel lonely, sad, weak, victimized empty . When they are high on test I feel fulfilled, strong, purpoes-driven, motivated, horny, creative. The second is better, but has been linked to temporarily decreased IQ and decreased verbal ability.

High T men + High T, smart girl = Son destined to succeed

High T + High IQ = Trait of practically every conqueror in the world. The sexy mix of brains and brawns we at ISH aspire to attain.

- Meditate to reduce stress
    - Take the following Vitamins (in order of importnace). D, C, A, E.
    Minerals: Zinc/Magnesium
    - Don't drink bottled water
    - Get 10-15 minutes of sunlight in the noon. Just sit there and soak up the suns rays. EVERY ANIMAL does this.
    - Eat egg yolks and red meat and avocados and garlic and onions. Don't eat sh!t that comes out of a factory, for the most part.
    - For the older guy.s. if you have trouble getting it up, take a concoction of Ginger, Garlic, Gingko, Cayenne, Maca, and Tongkat Ali (WORKED for the 90 year olds in India and China who continue to bang their wives every night, all night) You will be ROCK hard and have excellent circulation. that lively feeling you get after a good run/swim.
    - Eat lots of broccoli, cualiflower, kale. They have potent anti-estrogenic properties. And they are awesome against cancer as well.
    - For workouts, do squats/deadilfts 2X week. HEAVY.
    - THere are dozens of toxic things around you... avoid this. Unfilitered drinking water has residue from birth control pills (ethyl estradiol), so get yourself a filter. Phytoestrogens. Avoid air freshners, carpet freshener,s synthetic materials and a few others.
    - Run sprints and avoid marathon running.
    - Get sufficient sleep.

Not a HYOOOGE deal persay, but a few small steps can get you alive and kickin!
    -
    Good post, most of this shit is legit.

Though I am curious on the no bottled water? Wtf?

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    Good post, most of this shit is legit.

Though I am curious on the no bottled water? Wtf?
    Tap + Reverse Osmosis is optimal.

If you need to, do it.

Understand there are traces of undesirable things.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    -
    As usual, you know what you're talking about.

What is your stance on acid and alkaline foods. How much importance would you give to this topic if we're talking about health first, appearance second?

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    25. I was hoping you'd make an appearance
    You're young, you are raging with testosterone. But in any case they will help. I'd recommend using d-aspartic acid with A-HD by BPI. Very potent combo with alot of clinical data.

I'm not going to go into detail about diet, I'll just add eat more carbs. Everyone seems to be addressing the protein and meal frequency, bottom line is carbs increase mass, protein increases density. You should out eat your protein by about 4:1 carb to protein ratio.

The most powerful hormone for growth is not testerone, it's insulin. Control that and you become and anabolic machine. Try using vanadyl sulfate with the increase carb intake.

Hope that helps

5-time NBA All-Star

Hmm acid vs. alkaline.

IIRC, your blood has an acidity between 7.25-7.45, and it's subject to change from a variety of influences.. these are
    1) Respiratory
    2) Urinary
    3) Digestive

Hyperventilating in a paperbag increases your pH causing your blood to be mor ebasic. And likewise slow rapid breathing increases the H+ concentration in your blood.

Your kidney excretes H+ ions and K= ions and Na+ and so on and so forth to ensure that you are balanced and optimal. Protect these badboys and never give em away.

And last the digestive system..

Nearly every meat, grain, and refined food is classified under acid, while every fruit/veggie is under alkaline (except for beans)

The idea is that a person with blood more geared to alkaline foods will be FAR LESS susceptible to nearly every disease and will recover faster and be in a state of lesser inflammation. THat's why you see Indians with their vegetarian diets bathing in the bacteria-infested Ganges RIver and not concocting syphilis lol. Or people who eat a primarily vegan diet (Jack Lalanne) living well into their 90s with optimal function. Vegetarians (provided they have adequate carnitine, B12, iron, protein in their diets ) are flat-out healthier.

I wouldn't put too much stress on it, seeing as how a person who eats mostly meats and grains and supplements with a multi is a-okay. There's also tlak going around on how meat takes like 3 days to digest and it rots in your stomach because it needs some very powerful HCL to dissolve the leucines, the tryptophans, glutamates, aspartic acids in the duodenum, but I call bullsh!t. Poeple who are on alkaline diets have reported a higher clarity in thinking which of course translates to better results in the classrom and professional world.

Banned

I used to take Test Boosters because I thought I would get more energy from them and I also needed it to gain muscle. They actually worked better than I expected, but not worth the money I paid. Then I started taking real testosterone and still taking it now. It feels great, more energy, I'm always horny, I feel more aggressive. I burned a lot of fat and gained muscle a lot easier from my workouts. I'm kinda scared my body will stop producing it's own natural testosterone if I take this for too long so I decided to stop and continue it when I'm in my mid to late 30's. That's when I will need it the most.

Jefferson Money knows.

I'll just mention that I just got into bodybuilding and I'm in my 40's. At my age it really starts to become an issue and I've researched like a mo-fo about all this.

The tried and true testosterone builders are:
    1. Heavy Squats
    2. Heavy Deadlifts (you can practically feel the rush of adrenaline and testosterone as you do them)
    3. Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B (Look for a supplement labelled ZMA)
    4. Fish Oil

I probably put on an honest 5 pounds of muscle in 3 months. That may not sound like much but when you are 40 something, it is pretty huge.

By the way, eat a lot.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

I'm kinda new to this so.. where do they sell HGH? Is a 19 year old allowed to use it?

Home of the 16

Pshhh I wish ... I'd test positive for TRT lol Hell nawww! I'm not risking that lol.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

f*cking with your hormones in the name of vanity

Whatever happened to a complete diet and correctly exercising?

Decent college freshman

Any HGH/HCG/Testosterone booster you see at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe is 100% bullshit scam and does not work, period.

You can buy some prohormones (designer steroids) legally off the internet and certain supplement stores. I believe GNC/Vitamin Shoppe have pulled all the legit ones though. Look into Superdrol. "M-Stane" is one Superdrol clone that I know to be legit. Understand that, despite being technically legal, PROHORMONES ARE STEROIDS and have all the side effects of Testosterone, Dbol, Deca and other AAS.

Also understand that messing with your hormones can cause permanent damage and you MUST research proper PCT (post cycle therapy) protocols. This isn't the type of thing you want to mess with. Low T, erectile dysfunction, depression, etc. can all happen if you use these substances irresponsibly. Do your homework and know exactly what you are getting yourself into.

Personally, if you are going to mess with your hormones, I would skip the prohormones altogether and just inject real AAS. There are hundreds and thousands of studies on Testosterone usage and once you get past the fear of sticking yourself with a needle it is a million times safer and more effective than sketchy ass prohormones. Use Test only for your first cycle, and then you can look into other drugs if you like it.

j$, hateraid..what are your opinions on drinking alkaline water...been thinking of getting a machine

There are companies overseas from the US (I wont name them, but they can be found on the internet without a ton of difficulty) that will sell you steroids, HGH, anything.

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    I've heard pretty mixed reviews on them, but the general consensus seems to be that they work, at least somewhat. I picked up a really cheap brand (Six Star) after looking at some of the supplements they had at a local drugstore. It wasn't much, and I'm not expecting any miracles, but if I notice anything, I'm gonna research some more and pick up a more respected brand. I'm 5'7", 150, trying to get back up to the 160-163 range after losing most of my gains when I had pneumonia a month ago. Also looking for a little bit of a "pick me up" because I take prescription anxiety medication for insomnia that sort of dulls my senses a little bit. Anyone here use them before? What were the results? Any recommended brands?
    I haven't tried using Test Boosters, but frankly, I think it's a waste time and money, time and money that could be spent getting more nutritious, whole foods. Nevertheless, if you're really bent on taking them, give it at the very least 2 weeks. Nothing happens overnight, but 2 weeks is enough time to deduce whether or not something is working in your favor or not. If ever you notice any undesirable shizznit happening early, it's safe to say you got nothing to do but STOP IT.

Here are some simple stuff in order not to feel like your boobs are getting painful.

1) Get more QUALITY sleep. Try sleeping earlier at night and getting up earlier during the day. 10-5 more often than not will do you much better than 1-1.

2) Lift HEAVY, but don't over exhaust yourself. Stick with big, compound lifts. Squats and Deads have been shown to have the greatest impact on testosterone production since they are the movements that create the greatest stress on the body.

3) Get your NUTRITION in, not just your calories. Sure, if you want to grow, you have to eat more than your body exerts, but if all you eat are empty, nutrition less calories, you're not doing your body any good either. Micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, etc) are equally important as macronutrients.

Just another note on nutrition or "diet" here, it defies all the calorie talk, but I really think its possible to gain mass on a caloric deficit. I finally decided to try Intermittent Fasting over my summer and continue to do the same until now, and I think I'll never stop. Since I replaced my breakfast with food for thought and made my dinner my biggest meal, I've gotten noticeably leaner and also more muscular. I started the summer at 158 lbs (not a good look for a 6-footer) and am currently 172 (just weighed myself at the doctor's office today) from changing that eating style (at the same time I started I got off all my whey powders too). I'm in college too, and my classes start early morning. Skipping breakfast gives me more time to prepare and feasting at night gives me the ultimate joy of going to bed satisfied and "armed" for the next day. If ever you wanna try it, I'm just putting it out there. The whole 6 meals a day thing can not only be a nuisance to a busy bee, but also to the digestive system, since its pretty much always being taxed. A tired digestive system will lead to poor nutrient absorption, and with that, well, you know what can happen.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. Just, whatever you do, gauge it and make sure it's not of detriment to your body and mind.