Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Seriously, why the hate on Westbrook?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. NBA
    The hate on Westbrook isnt his attitude or anything. I actually like how he is so cocky and somewhat immature. He doesnt put on a facade for the media like all the other players do. I think he can be so much better than he is though. If he is hot, he can hit everything. But he doesnt realize that some days he doesnt have it. He still goes 1 - multiple too much. He doesnt have numbers and forces shots. Thats the only problem, he forces too much.
    He wants to be the man so badly, at the detriment to the team, and players surrounding him.

Selfish, and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    He wants to be the man so badly, at the detriment to the team, and players surrounding him.

Selfish, and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    No, the socially awkward dude who has been medically cleared to play for months who refuses to even give it a shot is not likable.

The guy who says shit like "It's in God's hands" is not likable.

The dude who refuses to play until he is "110%" is not likable.

The dude who couldn't pass high school without cheating is not likable.

Westbrook? Dude who earned everything he has, couldn't dunk until his senior year in high school, was barely recruited out of high school, worked his ass off and became a lottery pick, and now plays the game hard every single night with no excuses and is loyal to his team and franchise... yah, that guy seems pretty likable...

Or at the very least, respected... I could understand him getting on peoples nerves with his relentless energy and charisma on the court.. but you have to respect him, or you're a "hater" plain and simple.
    I always looked at your posts about rose at laughed, now that I realized you really believe this sh*t i feel awkward for you.
    If you had ever torn an ACL you knew that even after you're cleared to play by the doctors, you can have pain, and Rose himself has said, that he still has pain in his knee.

I doubt that Westbrook has worked hard. I mean, he definately worked hard for his athleticism, but he has practically no fundamentals, and that's tragic for a point guard.
    He also has character issues, and is a very selfish player.
    He would be a great SG, but he can't be a decent point guard. I really think that he's hated for playing out of his position, but that's not his choice. So basically, he's hated for what he cannot choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintilianus
    I always looked at your posts about rose at laughed, now that I realized you really believe this sh*t i feel awkward for you.
    If you had ever torn an ACL you knew that even after you're cleared to play by the doctors, you can have pain, and Rose himself has said, that he still has pain in his knee.

I doubt that Westbrook has worked hard. I mean, he definately worked hard for his athleticism, but he has practically no fundamentals, and that's tragic for a point guard.
    He would be a great SG, but he can't be a decent point guard. I really think that he's hated for playing out of his position, but that's not his choice. So basically, he's hated for what he cannot choose.
    1 post in, and you're already the biggest moron on the site.

Congrats, idiot.

1 post in, and you're already the biggest moron on the site.

Congrats, idiot.
    That's it? Two insults in two sentences and absolutely no arguments? You are one intelligent human being I must say.

Because he's an inefficient chucker, (i.e Kobe Bryant). Although, he is the best player on his team, I give him credit for that.

That's it? Two insults in two sentences and absolutely no arguments? You are one intelligent human being I must say.
    What's to argue about? You have your opinion, I have mine.

I'm not going to get into some flame war with some dude who thinks he should be a SG. You don't watch enough of his games. (inb4 you claim to watch plenty)

You don't understand what he does for the Thunder. You're ignorant.. and have a narrow minded view on the position.. that's fine.

Have fun with it.

Westbrook plays hard every night! He had one of the best Finals game in Game 4. Respect his hard work ethic, he's never missed a game. His celebrations are funny, and his attitude on the court is something to be praised.

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

A chucker with bone headed decision making.

Its pretty simple.

What's to argue about? You have your opinion, I have mine.

I'm not going to get into some flame war with some dude who thinks he should be a SG. You don't watch enough of his games. (inb4 you claim to watch plenty)

You don't understand what he does for the Thunder. You're ignorant.. and have a narrow minded view on the position.. that's fine.

Have fun with it.
    So let me get this clear, you attack me with words like idiot and moron and now you're saying is alright, everybody has their own opinion.
    Well since you wrote inb4 I can't claim that I have watched plenty of OKC's games, so I probably won't do that.
    So wait, you just said everybody has their own opinion, and you're calling me narrow minded and ignorant just because... my opinion doesn't compliment your opinion? Again, you're one intelligent human being, I applaud your logic which has absolutely no flaws. Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    I should have probably written words "on fundamentals" in the end of the sentence, since none of you bother to read the sentence that comes after.

WHO THE **** IS THIS NEWGUY HE'S HILLARIOUS!!!!

Keep bringing the Lols bro

I should have probably written words "on fundamentals" in the end of the sentence, since none of you bother to read the sentence that comes after.

The guy who dropped what 40? In the NBA finals has no fundamentals!

The guy who was a top 5 pick in his draft class has no fundamentals

The guy who is the 2nd option on his team that consistently wins games with a dumbass coach has no fundamentals