Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Lakers fans cheering for the Magic have a reality check coming...

Quote Originally Posted by RocketGreatness
    I remember this other guy on another site who was massive Heat hater, who said this in the 2006 playoffs.

-Heat will lose to the Bulls
    -Heat will lose to the Nets
    -Heat will lose to the Pistons
    -Heat will lose to the Mavericks.

Guess what happened?

Have faith in the one you love,he might show up in the fourth and demolish.

Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

You probably also said this.

Lakers have no answer for Yao Ming
    Lakers have no answer for the Denver Nuggets.

I remember this other guy on another site who was massive Heat hater, who said this in the 2006 playoffs.

-Heat will lose to the Bulls
    -Heat will lose to the Nets
    -Heat will lose to the Pistons
    -Heat will lose to the Mavericks.

Guess what happened?

Lakers are going to win, they have no answer for Gasol or Kobe.
    Don't put words in my mouth. I never said Lakers have no answer for Yao, I thought the Lakers would win that series easily and it went to 7. I never said the Lakers don't have an answer for the Nuggets. I never said the Heat would lose to the Bulls in the 06 playoffs (I'm a Bulls fan). etc etc etc

The Lakers defense sucks and they only show up on defense sometimes, even with their best effort on defense they will not be able to contend with Dwight in the paint and all of the good shooters the Magic have on the perimeter, add in the Orlando defense and you will see Kobe lose for the 3rd time in 6 finals appearances.

Just watch.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    All of the butt-hurt Lakers fans who post in this thread are just the type of fan I'm talking about. You should have been pulling for the Cavs but you proved your bias against LeBron by cheering for the better team, the Magic, who's gonna smack your boy Kobe right out of his shoes by scoring up and down on that Lakers defense.

It's official, after seeing how much you guys cheered against LeBron, I'm cheering for the Magic in the finals. That's if LeBron doesn't pull some crazy crap here in the second half.
    I love Lebron. I was hoping for the Kobe/Lebron final. Rare oppurtunity in team sports to see the best two individual players play for a championship. I agree that Orlando is a more complete team.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    I love Lebron. I was hoping for the Kobe/Lebron final. Rare oppurtunity in team sports to see the best two individual players play for a championship. I agree that Orlando is a more complete team.
    I 100% applaud your "fanhood".

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

How about this little gem:

[/QUOTE]Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    I want you to post that exact post here in about 2 weeks. I already see what's coming for the Lakers. The Nuggets are so much more physical this year than in the past, their defense has drastically improved and Billups has brought much needed veteran leadership to the team, you will see what's up. I take it you didn't watch the Nuggets at all in these playoffs. Oh well, too bad for you.[/QUOTE]

Banned

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said Lakers have no answer for Yao, I thought the Lakers would win that series easily and it went to 7. I never said the Lakers don't have an answer for the Nuggets. I never said the Heat would lose to the Bulls in the 06 playoffs (I'm a Bulls fan). etc etc etc

The Lakers defense sucks and they only show up on defense sometimes, even with their best effort on defense they will not be able to contend with Dwight in the paint and all of the good shooters the Magic have on the perimeter, add in the Orlando defense and you will see Kobe lose for the 3rd time in 6 finals appearances.

Just watch.
    The same Dwight Howard who will be going up against Andrew Bynum? Ok. We are talking about the same Dwight Howard who got completely shut down by Kendrick Perkins right..

Just face it, you are just a troll and you are a sensile retard who is just mad that Kobe Bryant is still arguably the best player in the world at this point. Grow a pair, seriously.

DanielC
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I can't wait for the Lakers Magic series

[QUOTE=bleedinpurpleTwo]How about this little gem:

[quote] Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    I want you to post that exact post here in about 2 weeks. I already see what's coming for the Lakers. The Nuggets are so much more physical this year than in the past, their defense has drastically improved and Billups has brought much needed veteran leadership to the team, you will see what's up. I take it you didn't watch the Nuggets at all in these playoffs. Oh well, too bad for you. Yes, of course, no where in there did I say the Nuggets will crush the Lakers. You people were acting like the Lakers would just roll right over the Nuggets.

I'm 100% sure the Lakers have NO CHANCE against Orlando

quote this:

THE LAKERS HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST ORLANDO

lol alright Bruce

All of the butt-hurt Lakers fans who post in this thread are just the type of fan I'm talking about. You should have been pulling for the Cavs but you proved your bias against LeBron by cheering for the better team, the Magic, who's gonna smack your boy Kobe right out of his shoes by scoring up and down on that Lakers defense.

It's official, after seeing how much you guys cheered against LeBron, I'm cheering for the Magic in the finals. That's if LeBron doesn't pull some crazy crap here in the second half.
    You're clearly a Laker hater going by just your posts on this thread. I understand you're upset at Lebron and the Cav's being down 18, but perhaps you need to step outside and get some fresh air. Some people like the challenge of facing a team playing as well as the Magic are regardless of matchup problems or regular season head-to-head record. Relax.

The same Dwight Howard who will be going up against Andrew Bynum? Ok. We are talking about the same Dwight Howard who got completely shut down by Kendrick Perkins right..

Just face it, you are just a troll and you are a sensile retard who is just mad that Kobe Bryant is still arguably the best player in the world at this point. Grow a pair, seriously.
    I know you nimrods don't look at overall production, you just like a player's flash. Look at the statistical production for the last 4 years, Kobe isn't on LeBron's level as an all-around basketball player. Give me an ever-loving break you goof. LeBron is the superior player in the NBA right now, LeBron's averaging 40-8-8 in this series or the Cavs would have been swept.

Start watching full games in the regular season, start watching the way LeBron plays, because clearly you don't and haven't been watching LeBron even in these playoffs which are games that are broadcast nationally. Slap yourself for being such a terrible impersonator as a basketball fan.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

It's official, after seeing how much you guys cheered against LeBron, I'm cheering for the Magic in the finals.

So it had been up in the air before? Nice to know...

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

I'm 100% sure the Lakers have NO CHANCE against Orlando

quote this:

THE LAKERS HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST ORLANDO

okie dokey. Someone who claims to be a true realist and thinks "fanhood" is a virtue shouldn't say "NO chance". I mean it's professional basketball, even if you think one team is vastly superior (which in the NBA finals is rare) saying "NO chance" just feels bitter and short sighted. No?

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    You're clearly a Laker hater going by just your posts on this thread. I understand you're upset at Lebron and the Cav's being down 18, but perhaps you need to step outside and get some fresh air. Some people like the challenge of facing a team playing as well as the Magic are regardless of matchup problems or regular season head-to-head record. Relax.
    I'm sorry but a couple of my favorite players of all time are Magic and Kareem. I also liked Shaq in his dominant years, you were always waiting for that beast to dunk on someone else or rip down another rim/backboard. As far as these current lakers, I enjoy watching Kobe play because you can see Jordan's influence on his game so clearly. As far as hating the Lakers, I hate the way the Lakers fans have acted on the internet during this Cavs series. Trying to diminish the greatest performance since Jordan left the Bulls, as far as a playoff series is concerned, just because they feel threatened by LeBron's greatness is dumb. I'm 100% cheering for the Magic to smoke their ass.