Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast
    Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Nope, wasnt me. And if u saw who was online today you would notice the black posters are non existant. Whites and asians rule this board. A white poster gave that rep/comment. But its not uncommon for an asian to feel insecure and threatened by a black person. Maybe he is bringing his offline heartache here.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    Nope, wasnt me. And if u saw who was online today you would notice the black posters are non existant. Whites and asians rule this board. A white poster gave that rep/comment. But its not uncommon for an asian to feel insecure and threatened by a black person. Maybe he is bringing his offline heartache here.
    It takes only a few bad apples to ruin a batch. I'll name four of the most notorious asian-racist black people on the board:

1. GoBB
    2. Jerm
    3. TMOGE
    4. Kobe24 (aka TheGreatNumber8 = banned)

As you can see, these few people have a combined 5,000+ posts already on the new board. It doesnt matter if there's few black people here, ya'll post so damn much.

Quote Originally Posted by JSub
    It takes only a few bad apples to ruin a batch. I'll name four of the most notorious asian-racist black people on the board:

1. GoBB
    2. Jerm
    3. TMOGE
    4. Kobe24 (aka TheGreatNumber8 = banned)

As you can see, these few people have a combined 5,000+ posts already on the new board. It doesnt matter if there's few black people here, ya'll post so damn much.

tmoge and jerm werent even on when u got the comment. gobb didnt give you that negative rep. i say what i want to you in a post not a punk rep request. cant speak on kobe24. so you're down to 1 black person and tons of whites/asian posters. hilarious.

tmoge and jerm werent even on when u got the comment. gobb didnt give you that negative rep. i say what i want to you in a post not a punk rep request. cant speak on kobe24. so you're down to 1 black person and tons of whites/asian posters. hilarious.
    Yup, my guess is a whitey. Damn whiteys

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Well, some ******* just sent me a pm:
    Quote Originally Posted by a moron that thinks we have some kind of a relationship:
    Look GB,

I'm about sick of you trying to call me out for not being an NBA fan, and that I don't watch basketball. It's ****in' pathetic. I watch enough basketball to be an analyst, and the way that you go about things make you look like a real psychopath for trying to point out that you watch more than me.

I mean what's your problem? You don't want me to post because I don't watch enough games by your standard? Get the **** out of here.

I'm as entitled to post as anyone. Everyone has the same rights here. You need to get the **** down from your high horse and mellow out, because everyone thinks you're a joke except morons like GoBB.

If you continually try and be negative towards me, I'm going to ****in' bring you down. I play hard, but I fight even harder.
    You post **** about me, and I'll follow you everywhere you post and ****ing ream you. Your opinion is crap for someone that watches so much basketball.

Grow up and start trying to be sensible. I'm on this board for fun, not to have stupid battles with inbreds like you.

Ced.
    Earth to asswipe. I clearly:
    1. Don't like you.
    2. Have no respect for you.
    3. Have no respect for your thoughts and opinions.
    4. Have no fear of your impotent wrath.

Seriously, don't bother to threaten me. What are you going to do, stupid, type me to death?

Just give me the negative reps already and don't spam my inbox you dork. None of it will change the fact that you don't watch basketball.
    Last edited by Real Men Wear Green; 08-09-2006 at 09:29 PM.

Intelligent fan

Let's blame the black dudes huh? If that's not racist,what is? Why would I waste a precious neg rep on your dumbass?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Let's blame the black dudes huh? If that's not racist,what is? Why would I waste a precious neg rep on your dumbass?
    So easily offended. Is that because you feel inferior to me? I never talk to you to begin with, but you always invite yourself to my conversations.

Intelligent fan

Inferior? In what? Size? hahah

Inferior? In what? Size? hahah
    Ya, that too. An asian guy is a foot taller and has a bigger d!ck than you. Dont go slittin your wrists now, kiddo.

Pimpin' ? I tried I tried. I had to spend $10 at Walmart on my bling

Intelligent fan

Hmmm..Yao,you went to Vegas and didn't bring any girls.

Hmmm..Yao,you went to Vegas and didn't bring any girls.
    Wow, thats some weak sh!t right there.

OWNED

GNITE

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

1. Don't like you.

Seriously, don't bother to threaten me. What are you going to do, stupid, type me to death?

Just give me the negative reps already and don't spam my inbox you dork. None of it will change the fact that you don't watch basketball.
    Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

1. Don't like you.

$ci
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

reported for having multiple accounts.

Internet junkie loser.