Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Are there any two players in the NBA that legitimately don't like each other?

Quote Originally Posted by elz
    I read a report either here in ISH rumors or on Espn that
    during the olympics no one even spoke to him.

haha i kinda feel bad for him

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Default Re: Are there any two players in the NBA that legitimately don't like each other?

Carmelo Anthony and Mardy Collins. Actually shocked this didn't come up yet.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Sheed tomahawk on Ilgauskas (12 plus stitchs)

Big Ben thriller at the palace Artest (artest 12 month layoff in brew haha)

Local High School Star

seems like yall goin by if 2 players got into a fight or somethin in the heat of battle, that dont mean they dont like each other for real off the court. i really think shaq still dont like kobe, dude crossed the line when he put shaq's personal business out there. kobe n karl malone (kobe said malone tried to push up on his wife), the stevenson/lebron thing seem to be kinda personal. ray allen really hates bruce bowen

Stackhouse and Laettner

NYK's comeback 08-09 worldbefree's Avatar

IMO, a good percentage of players do not like Kobe and how would you blame them.

Also, not everyone that has fought do not like each other, it's just part of the game.

IE. T-mac and Bobby Jackson, Shaq and Barkley, etc.

I don't think most people dislike or hate Bruce Bowen as a person, he just plays defense that WORKS so stop bishing.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Jorn444Lakers's Avatar

Kobe and Raja Bell

Mcgrady and Baron, stemming from the Orlando Magic and Charlotte Hornet days.
    Pierce and Lebron, they despise eachother.
    Stevenson and Lebron, no respect.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
    Dirk and Wade?...

Mutumbo and Millicic lol...

Stevenson and Bron?...

Sheed and the refs?...

Cuban and Avery?...

Dwight and lex luther?...
    thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    Rick Fox and Doug Christie. I remember them fighting on the court and then Fox waited in the tunnel to go at Christie again...it looked like a scene out of WWE
    That whole episode was hilarious. Doug Christie's wife coming out of the stands ... I thought she was going to jump in.... then Shaq shoving Vlade back about 10 feet in the tunnel. Wild.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by shrempf_on_rice
    Mcgrady and Baron, stemming from the Orlando Magic and Charlotte Hornet days.
    Pierce and Lebron, they despise eachother.
    Stevenson and Lebron, no respect.
    whats the deal with lebron n pierce?

NBA lottery pick

I seriously doubt that many NBA players hate Kobe Bryant...I mean for god sakes...these players get paid millions of dollars...they may hate Kobe Bryant on the court...but they might be good friends off the court.

Intelligent fan

Some of the names I've seen are bizarre. Kobe vs Reggie Miller? Laughable. Don't refer to that fight they had. Reggie always gives Kobe his respect. Kobe and Raja? Old news. Both respect each other.

Etan Thomas & Micheal Ruffin

Saw a basketball once KINGKWAME's Avatar

correct me if im wrong but doesnt the whole Detroit team hate Kobe?