Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast
    Home of the 16

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Just got done eating Sushi. #Selfie #Snapmatic #<3Sushi #Bloated #Full #Yum #Food #Fish #Redwine #Veggies #OhEmGeeILurveIt

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Is anyone going to run a 360 online shit? **** you PS3 users. I feel alone.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    I have a minor complaint about the game, but it's a spoiler, so don't read the white text unless you've already unlocked Trevor.

Yeah, it's a minor complaint. Hell, it might not even be important to anyone else. I just wish R* had done that a different way.
    Yeah I was thinking about that. I never bought the GTA IV DLC's but somehow I was familiar enough to recognize the name you mentioned as GTA V played out. I was kind of thinking, "Did that just happen to a good sized character from a previous game?"

As a result, I just went back and read the plot of The Lost and the Damned. It sounds pretty cool actually, how its plotline intertwines with how it played out for Niko in the real game.

Scholar that didnt bother me. A chick can make you weak.

Finally doing Trevor stuff, he is one crazy dude. Is there an RV in this game? Wanna cook meth BB style.

The three main characters are so terribly unlikable that I don't think the game deserved a 10/10. Still fun and I'm pumped for online but the writers should have realized this. It's like one of those shitty teen horror flicks where you can't root for anyone and hope they all die.

Home of the 16

^Well, goodluck to you.

Unlikable. lolz

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    ^Well, goodluck to you.

Unlikable. lolz
    Thanks, I really like all the symbols and emotes in your post, name, and title.

I like all 3, Frank is my favorite because I attached to his story first, Mike's story is interesting, and Trevor is funny af.

Banned

How far are yall? Im still only planning the first heist, haven't met Trevor yet...

I'm just at the point after Trevor & Michael meet up. I've done one mission per character since that point.

@Deuce, I don't hate any of the characters, but I do dislike Trevor. He's just too over the top. Michael is a p*ssy. Franklin seems like a good kid but the way he treats his aunt is pretty shitty. The writers didn't do a good job of portraying their relationship as rocky, so when Franklin gets that e-mail from his aunt, I was confused, thinking I missed something.

Overall, the 3 characters are unique. I am enjoying the game for sure, and I do think it deserves a 10/10.

everytime I use snapmatic I can't log onto R* site to sign in....

anyone else getting this?

also, I stole a Private Jet and it ran outta fuel???......WTF?

Banned

I've only just gotten michael and got his son off the boat and then did franklin at the drug deal with the flashlight shot gun. I like that you can actually die in this one if you don't use cover but man with a shotgun and ducking in and out of cover so it auto locks onto an enemy I was just one shotting everyone. Also feels alot more clunky then 4 did, when I'm sprinting at a car then try to steal it it feels jarring when the animation to steal slows my speed suddenly and isn't fluid, same with climbing fences. Also a bit annoying if I change my clothes to something new and then after a forced period where franklin sleeps he's changed them back to something that looks stupid.

Over all though it's been great so far, those are the only nit pickings I've found which aren't major. Can definitly see myself playing this alot and it's been agggggges since I found a game that's kept me hooked besides the nba2k and international cricket captain series. Last game I think I really got into was skyrim or diablo 3 (which got really boring after beating it the first couple of times and realises all the items are useless due to the auction house), I've bought a few big releases since then and play 10 minutes then get bored.

Also the music is the best of any game ever, the x radio station has great hardcore bands on it, was like listening to a mix tape I'd make myself. I've heard Fear, circle jerks, black flag, tsol, suicidal tendencies, adolescents, youth brigade so far. Great stuff
    Last edited by outbreak; 09-19-2013 at 06:32 PM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I've only just gotten michael and got his son off the boat and then did franklin at the drug deal with the flashlight shot gun. I like that you can actually die in this one if you don't use cover but man with a shotgun and ducking in and out of cover so it auto locks onto an enemy I was just one shotting everyone. Also feels alot more clunky then 4 did, when I'm sprinting at a car then try to steal it it feels jarring when the animation to steal slows my speed suddenly and isn't fluid, same with climbing fences. Also a bit annoying if I change my clothes to something new and then after a forced period where franklin sleeps he's changed them back to something that looks stupid.
    I feel you on the shooting. Is there something in-between the mega-easy auto aim and the difficult full manual? I'm awful at manual shooting but as you said, the default auto-aim makes everything automatic.

I can't really speak toward the stealing of cars, but I respectfully do not agree regarding the fluidity of jumping and climbing fences. That's actually been one part of the game I didn't see coming. I thought it felt and looked much better than previous Grand Theft Autos. It almost feels seamless to me in fact, whether it's climbing fences or sliding over car hoods.

And I see where you're coming from on the outfit changes. I like it though. I don't switch from one person to another over and over, so I don't experience that a lot. But the change of clothes lends credence to the idea that these players are living their lives while we're gone. It's fun.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Is anyone going to run a 360 online shit? **** you PS3 users. I feel alone.
    I'm getting it for the 360 but I haven't got it yet. Probably get it next week.

My GT is (TheReal Kendall) if you wanna link up when the online come available

Further I got was burning down this meth lab for the Oneil Brothers. Then I stopped there. I've been BS'ing free roaming. Going to the top of mountains and looking at views. Riding trains around Trevors area. I cant play as the other two yet as they are laying low. Been doing stocks, got burned twice and made some money in others.

I take auto aim off. I dont like locking onto the targets. Being able to free aim works for me and it will help you when multiplier drops. Improve your accuracy so you're not dependent on the lock. Plus I found I'll lock onto someone I dont when an enemy to my side is who I need to kill.

Would like more hip hop songs.