Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Faces Of Meth

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Faces Of Meth

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Default Re: Faces Of Meth

the woman at the top right looks like she has been through a fire too though?

i want to see if they improve after being off of meth. or at least eventually catch up to people their own age. say if they had the meth photo taken at 25, then they are clean, would they look terrible at 40? or would they be reasonably back to normal and healthy for 40?

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time

the woman at the top right looks like she has been through a fire too though?

i want to see if they improve after being off of meth. or at least eventually catch up to people their own age. say if they had the meth photo taken at 25, then they are clean, would they look terrible at 40? or would they be reasonably back to normal and healthy for 40?
    I was going to say the same thing, it just looks like she's been through more than a meth addiction.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
    I was going to say the same thing, it just looks like she's been through more than a meth addiction.
    Well, her face was disfigured and burned in a chemical explosion due to the manufacturing of meth, so it is related.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rug-again.html

However, I find the 'Faces of Meth' movement by law enforcement to be a bit of propaganda. Not that doing meth is a good thing, but I always get the feeling that they're trying to relay the idea that, "if you try meth, you'll lose all your teeth, get terrible sores, your hair will fall out, etc."

In actuality, these are all of the most extreme cases (of millions) and I'd be willing to bet there is more dysfunction in these people's lives than just the use of meth.

Again, not defending meth. It can be an atrocious drug... I just don't like propaganda, especially related to the 'War on Drugs.'
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 12-02-2012 at 07:06 AM.

Dunking on everybody in the park mika's Avatar

mostly white folks ......why ........

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Well, her faced was disfigured and burned in a chemical explosion due to the manufacturing of meth, so it is related.

However, I find the 'Faces of Meth' movement by law enforcement to be a bit of propaganda. Not that doing meth is a good thing, but I always get the feeling that they're trying to relay the idea that, "if you try meth, you'll lose all your teeth, get terrible sores, your hair will fall out, etc."

In actuality, these are all of the most extreme cases (of millions) and I'd be willing to bet there is more dysfunction in these people's lives than just the use of meth.

Again, not defending meth. It is the drug from hell... I just don't like propaganda, especially related to the 'War on Drugs.'
    fixed.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Say no to drugs people. Some people just don't learn. They know it's not good yet they still do it.

This girl tho..

wish someone would make a "where are they now" video

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Well, her faced was disfigured and burned in a chemical explosion due to the manufacturing of meth, so it is related.

Again, not defending meth. It can be an atrocious drug... I just don't like propaganda, especially related to the 'War on Drugs.'
    Most people are dumb, especially the ones taking meth.
    This probably does a better job of being a deterrent, than actually educating them on the real harm it does to them physically.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

i think i seen this lady get the business end of a shotgun on The Walking Dead.

stop judging people.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Beatlezz
    This girl tho..

what? did she got hotter?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan
    what? did she got hotter?