Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Should this guy have been alive?

A former student who killed five people at Northern Illinois University last Valentine's Day had been drummed out of the Army for hiding his psychiatric history and expressed admiration for famous murderers, CNN has learned.
    The still-unreleased police file on the shootings, which also left 18 students wounded, shows that 27-year-old Kazmierczak had been hospitalized several times as a teenager for psychiatric issues and had a history of suicide attempts.
    In junior high school, Kazmierczak made a bomb out of Drano, according to the documents. He also had a history of attempted suicides and was hospitalized nine times for psychiatric issues before 2001.
    He spent three years at Thresholds, a psychiatric center in Chicago, according to psychiatric records in the files. He was kicked out of the program for "non-compliance and deception," the records state, adding that Kazmierczak "has had multiple hospitalizations and ... impulsive behavior and suicidal gestures."
    this is one of the 5 people he killed on the NIU campus:

nine psychiatric hospitalizations and 'several' suicide attempts?

at what point do we NOT save this fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k's life when he's attempting suicide? at what point do we never let this clown see the light of day after he makes bombs with drano and tattoos "jigsaw" on his arm riding a bycicle in a pool of blood????

ohhhh no. not in this day and age. we dont want to intrude on any sick fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k's right-to-be-a-freak-until-he-kills-someone's personal liberties. we dont want real men wear green outside picketing because someone finally decided this worthless danger to society was better off in the ground than in our schools.

it makes me sick that liberal extremists are so unwilling to draw a line anywhere, ever. and because of that, countless people die when these loons go bonkers. same thing when terrorists do it. and liberals still dont want us to even do anything about it. we get randomly attacked and liberals go "yeah, well, we shouldnt have supported israel!"

what a disguisting tragedy.

keith olbermann:

real men wear green:

get these loser geek f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cks OUT OF HERE.
    Last edited by starface; 02-16-2009 at 04:38 AM.

Default Re: Should this guy have been alive?

nice avy.

repped.

Good High School Starter

Is there a reference link?

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

You can't just put down people who you think might kill somebody some day. Come on now. I'm right with you on a lot of issues, but really? He should've been killed because he's insane?

Stuck in a padded room for the rest of his life, absolutely, but you're setting a ridiculous precedent here.

Quote Originally Posted by ecthelion
    Long time no see.

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    He should've been killed because he's insane?

FIVE people were killed because he wasn't.

you tell me.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/13/...ion/index.html

You're being irrational right now.

You can't kill everybody that you think might or even probably will be a danger to society. I understand why you're saying this, but it just sounds like emotion and not clear thought.

You're smarter than this, and I shouldn't have to explain why.

define crazy

You can't just put down people who you think might kill somebody some day. Come on now. I'm right with you on a lot of issues, but really? He should've been killed because he's insane?

Stuck in a padded room for the rest of his life, absolutely, but you're setting a ridiculous precedent here.

its not even worth the resources to lock him up and feed him forever.

this guy attempted suicide SEVERAL times. he openly idolized serial killers. he was kicked out of mental facilities.

im not saying we should hunt down anyone who has a dissenting opinion KGB style. im not saying the line we draw has be real close up. it can be far, far down the line. but it has to be somewhere, and wherever it would be, this guy would be past it. this guy served NO purpose in society. im sorry but i feel like when you have a history that he does, we need to consider the GREATER GOOD and off this mofo, pronto.

seriously, if you are hospitalized for more than 1 suicide attempt, it should be society's obligation to finish the job for you. good riddance. i hate these sick f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]ks that kill innocent people. and the saddest part is you can often times see it a mile away and nothing is ever done until tragedy strikes.

i just think there should be LIMITS on how someone can conduct and express themselves in society, and once they go past a certain point, we say thanks for playing but its time for you to be ENDED.

Good High School Starter

One could argue that his life is just as precious as anybody else's. That man needs psychiatric help and preventive detainment.

Stuck in a padded room for the rest of his life is sort of extreme, atleast till he sees the light, if ever.

you can't just kill anyone you think will kill someone else.. that just makes it like teroreesm

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    its not even worth the resources to lock him up and feed him forever.

this guy attempted suicide SEVERAL times. he openly idolized serial killers. he was kicked out of mental facilities.

im not saying we should hunt down anyone who has a dissenting opinion KGB style. im not saying the line we draw has be real close up. it can be far, far down the line. but it has to be somewhere, and wherever it would be, this guy would be past it. this guy served NO purpose in society. im sorry but i feel like when you have a history that he does, we need to consider the GREATER GOOD and off this mofo, pronto.

seriously, if you are hospitalized for more than 1 suicide attempt, it should be society's obligation to finish the job for you. good riddance. i hate these sick f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]ks that kill innocent people. and the saddest part is you can often times see it a mile away and nothing is ever done until tragedy strikes.

i just think there should be LIMITS on how someone can conduct and express themselves in society, and once they go past a certain point, we say thanks for playing but its time for you to be ENDED.
    I see what you're saying, but it's still incredibly dangerous and the margin for error is nonexistent. For instance, you have no idea how many mentally ill people that are just as messed up as this guy was and never kill anyone, do you? I mean, your frame of reference right now is way too narrow.

you can't just kill anyone you think will kill someone else.. that just makes it like teroreesm
    as long as you set clearly defined rules, it's really not that outrageous.

more than 1 suicide attempt, we off you.

if you are convicted of a crime and sentenced to mental treatment and you refuse that treatment, we lock you up for good.

i mean come on. nutcases dont do anybody any good. they are walking time bombs. evolutions isnt perfect. people are born with defects. and if someone has a mental defect that is dangerous to society, we should have the guts to just say this guy aint worth it, peace. in the grand scheme of things its a lot better for society as a whole.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by starface

if you are convicted of a crime and sentenced to mental treatment and you refuse that treatment, we lock you up for good.

i mean come on. nutcases dont do anybody any good. they are walking time bombs. evolutions isnt perfect. people are born with defects. and if someone has a mental defect that is dangerous to society, we should have the guts to just say this guy aint worth it, peace. in the grand scheme of things its a lot better for society as a whole.
    i wouldn't really call it that.. its rather a question of morals and ethics
    this is probably how hitler started out.

answer323
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

maybe better ways of committing suicide should be taught in schools, that way there won't be any failed attempts.