Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Man, keep it to the Hottest Girl thread in the Off the Court Lounge forum. There shouldn't be any need for OT's

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Lost in Translation was horrible. I watched it while in Japan (was a bit home sick) and remember thinking that most of the scenes were editted to make it look like Japan was different...Especially the height differential, it isn't as bad anymore...but a lot of it was right, though. But Bill Murray's acting definitely did not deserve an Oscar or whatever he was nominated for. It was mediocre and uninspired.

Serious playground baller Juvenile's Avatar

The Big Lebowski is definitely a hilarious movie, Jeff Bridges acting is just incredible.
    Lost in Translation is kinda boring, but not a really bad movie. At least it had Scarlett Johannson in it, and it's always fun mocking japaneses
    A History of Violence is weird, I don't think any word describes it better. Most things just make you "wtf?!"

Fire Dwane Casey

anyone wanna explain to me what "Bollywood" is?

Default RE

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz
    Bollywood, from what I understand, is a place in India where movies are made, and is similar to Hollywood, hence Bollywood. I've always heard of good things about Indian movies, but I have yet to see what the big fuss is about. Maybe, someone can recommend a good Indian movie.

The original post, that girl is not that pretty...I'm not into Indian women, but I've seen a hand full of much prettier Indian women then her. That girl wouldn't even get a 8 from me, I really like her lips though. Her face isn't all that.

Default nice

She looks like my ex girlfriend...good memories...

Not airballing my layups anymore POP A SHOT's Avatar

:cool: ehh

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz
    its a lame attempt to be like hollywood.
    India's film industry is based out of city called bombay (actually thats the old name, now its mumbai).
    Hence B in bollywood.

Indian movies are ok. Some are good some are bad. Most follow the same predictable formula. There's a few independant film makers who make good films but 99% of the stuff sticks to the same old forumlas (even more than hollywood imo).

If you like song and dance stuff I guess they are worth it. A lot of those movies sell on the strength of their songs as much as the lead actor/actress. I'd say atleast a 1/4th of the movies run time is spent in songs.

Saw a basketball once Vishnu Redux's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by POP A SHOT
    :cool: ehh
    Idiot.

Bipasha is hotter than Nick Lachey's new chick.

Learning to shoot layups Mr.Fundamentals's Avatar

Default Re: OT: Hot Bollywood Woman!

i thank shes hot i tap it

During my tours in the Middle East we'd see alot of Bollywood movies. We didn't understand a word they'd say but the girls were very easy on the eyes. They are very exotic and sexy in the way they carry themselves. The girls are hot as hell too. I saw one of the X rated movies and it was the most insane thing I'd seen in a movie like that in a while.

The girl on the first page is hot as hell. I would kill her in bed if I had the chance. I don't know why you guys are fronting on that piece of woman.

It's funny that Richard Gere kissed an actress over there on national TV and now they have lawsuits for "indecency" against the TV station and they are burning dummy's of Richard Gere. Their women are raised to be sensuous and how to look pleasing to a man and they go off on a kiss. Have you guys seen how these females dance? YOWZA!!!!

Serious playground baller Sean77's Avatar

You mean to tell there's guys that actually think those girls are unattractive? It must for some other reason than how they look, perhaps some predisposition towards Indian

Local High School Star Jerz Netz's Avatar

Riya Sen

saw her in a movie once

id hit it
    Last edited by Jerz Netz; 04-23-2007 at 04:50 PM.

Banned

Holly molly...

That girl is fine as hell...

Why aren't you all bowing down or something?

I know I am...