Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Where's the scariest hood in America?

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    Yeah it is. I've only been up there once. I was going to mellon arena a few weeks, but I had to hit up at ATM first. I get out of my car and I could FEEL all of these eyeballs just following me.

Braddock isn't that great either, but it's more run down than it is dangerous. I spent some time there for a job I had last Summer. I think it gets a bit of an undeserved bad rap.

Same with Wilkinsburg. Very run down, but not really as bad as people make it out to be.

Wouldn't want to live in either of those places, though. I live in Monroeville.

I heard about Braddock...and wilkinsburg but ive only been to wilkinsburg and it didnt seam as bad as people make it out to be...but the HILL is wild..I hate when i go up there to visit..very depressing area..its like a third world country

certain areas of london are pretty bad.
    hackney
    brixton
    bow, to name a few

a few years ago one square mile in Hackney was dubbed the murder mile for exactly that reason, lots of gang related murder.
    theres areas of Bimingham and manchester that are notoriously bad aswell.
    place called Lozzellls in Birmingham you will likley get ****ed up for being white. Its an asian area and theres loads of graffiti lik 'no whites allowed' 'turn back or die' ect

my buddy from Birmingham was playing a sunday leauge soccer game in lozzells, aparently they wer being threatend and getting racial absuse all through the match. then someone brought out a handgun and the match got cancelled lol

i heard over in the us baltimore was menna be really bad besides all the obvious ones, bk, queens, compton ect
    Last edited by CasterL; 03-16-2009 at 04:09 PM.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    Kenzo? what is that? kensington?

I dont know, I wouldnt fear walking around up there except that maybe somebody would try and pull some sneeky sh*t like I girl I knew told me some guys tried to throw acid on her from a moving car once up there......

Ill say I dont feel comfortable in:

Tasker area in South Philly and I used to hang around there but it was touchy... Kids just sitting at the playground cleaning their guns and sh*t... that always made me nervous...

parts of North Philly at night.......... Logan, parts of Germantown ave are just too much for me to be hanging out. Im good in the west oak lane section. Its hectic over there, but I know alot of people...

Camden I always get nervous in Camden especially where the Puerto Ricans are because some of those cats dont like black dudes (especially fly black dudes nailing little miras on their block)... I went to a couple parties over and hung out a little and never felt comfortable at all... I stayed ready for the rush...

S west Philly, and West Philly Im good in... thats the rest, home, the crib... I dont hang around the bottom or Mantua or nothing like that, but other than that... Im straight in West Philly

lol i used to live on 29th and tasker up till i was about 12. now my mom lives in fish town and my dad in south jersey. so im always back and fourth.

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CasterL
    certain areas of london are pretty bad.
    hackney
    brixton
    bow, to name a few

a few years ago one square mile in Hackney was dubbed the murder mile for exactly that reason, lots of gang related murder.
    theres areas of Bimingham and manchester that are notoriously bad aswell.
    place called Lozzellls in Birmingham you will likley get ****ed up for being white. Its an asian area and theres loads of graffiti lik 'no whites allowed' 'turn back or die' ect

my buddy from Birmingham was playing a sunday leauge soccer game in lozzells, aparently they wer being threatend and getting racial absuse all through the match. then someone brought out a handgun and the match got cancelled lol

i heard over in the us baltimore was menna be really bad besides all the obvious ones, bk, queens, compton ect
    BK, Queens, aren't bad at all. Can't speak for Compton.

Isn't it hard to get guns in England?

Dunking on everybody in the park InLebronWeTrust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet

maybe because of drug wars that are happening in juarez mexico, it could the worst general area-- over 1,600 murders last year

http://startelegram.typepad.com/crim...s-in-2009.html

los angeles had over 300 2008
    I was there this past summer for Missions.. it's not a pretty place. that is for sure

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    BK, Queens, aren't bad at all. Can't speak for Compton.

Isn't it hard to get guns in England?
    have rappers like nas and jay been lying to me?

its supposed 2 be. i wouldnt be able 2 get one, but theres plenty of them about. i know of people who have got them. for the cheapscapes who cant get real gats they often just buy replicas and drill the barell. knife crime is a big problem over her atm.

its supposed 2 be. i wouldnt be able 2 get one, but theres plenty of them about. i know of people who have got them. for the cheapscapes who cant get real gats they often just buy replicas and drill the barell. knife crime is a big problem over her atm.
    I see. I always thought it was cool in theory how if you have a disagreement with someone you can figure out your differences without having to worry about someone pulling out a gun, but I guess that's not the case.

When Jay and Nas were young Queens and BK were real bad.

I see. I always thought it was cool in theory how if you have a disagreement with someone you can figure out your differences without having to worry about someone pulling out a gun, but I guess that's not the case.

When Jay and Nas were young Queens and BK were real bad.
    lol if only that wer the case, without going into a rant englands got alot of cultural problems atm. englands pretty violent theese days

Los Angeles is where the **** goes down.

3rd Street in Hunters Point here in San Francisco is pretty hood.

Decent playground baller

3rd Street in Hunters Point here in San Francisco is pretty hood.
    HP used to be the wildest spot in San Fran..as well as Dubble ROCk..right next to candle stick..I used to run track over there...u ever been?

Quote Originally Posted by Reef
    Worst I've been to were Newark when it was the muder capital of the US and Atlantic City 10 years ago.

I went to a McDonalds off the strip in AC. Me and my friend were the only white dudes there.

Quote Originally Posted by EastBayFuNk510
    HP used to be the wildest spot in San Fran..as well as Dubble ROCk..right next to candle stick..I used to run track over there...u ever been?
    Yeah I roll through on the T train.

Lets GO PENS!

heres what happens when you try and take away law abiding citizens guns liberals...

Decent playground baller

Yeah I roll through on the T train.

Chinatown is a lil hood too ..i used to be more worried about being in chinatown than being in Oakland