Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Have you or would you date/marry a girl who doesn't give head?

That's a pretty big deal breaker for me now. I've dated one before and it frustrating, you don't even feel loved.

Default Re: Have you or would you date/marry a girl who doesn't give head?

No FDB

NBA Legend

NO.

Next.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I have. It only last a couple of months. I went down on her a lot, but never once did she reciprocate, even when I asked. It was pretty disappointing that she didn't seem at all interested in even trying to do something that she knew her boyfriend would enjoy.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I have. It only last a couple of months. I went down on her a lot, but never once did she reciprocate, even when I asked. It was pretty disappointing that she didn't seem at all interested in even trying to do something that she knew her boyfriend would enjoy.
    Was she one of those chicks that would say "I'll do it one day" ?

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

They say never say never but I'm saying never.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923

I was briefly seeing a girl who, when I went to insert it into her mouth, told me "I dont like doing thatttt." I said, yes you do. She said I'll do it on your birthday. I said here are your keys, have a nice life.

Then as she was walkin away I told her I was only kidding. I didnt really GAF if she had a nice life.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    I was briefly seeing a girl who, when I went to insert it into her mouth, told me "I dont like doing thatttt." I said, yes you do. She said I'll do it on your birthday. I said here are your keys, have a nice life.

Then as she was walkin away I told her I was only kidding. I didnt really GAF if she had a nice life.

NBA lottery pick

Hahahah you're savage bro. Niiiiiiccceeee

apparently, chicks in Lithuania don't give head

I dated a girl once who was enthusiastic about giving head but was terrible at it. I tried to train her but to no avail. She's married now and I just hope for her husband's sake that she finally learned proper technique.

Taking notes

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Yes and no. She said "Maybe someday," essentially hinting that if we last long enough should would. She was really awkward about stuff, like she felt embarrassed if she took control of anything. She didn't initiate anything in the relationship. She was fine having sex, but always wanted me to do the work on top (took convincing to get her on top at times). She she seemed awkward even about handjobs because it was her doing the work. Thus, blowjobs was just something that she couldn't seem to be comfortable doing. Sad thing was, our sexual relationship wasn't even the main thing that made everything fizzle. It was more that she couldn't hold a legit conversation (again, because she was shy and awkward about a bunch of shit). Only thing that drew us together in the first place was a ridiculous amount of novelty shit based on experiences in our lives (i.e., played similar sports, similar instruments, both studied psych, kidney issues running in our families, and a bunch of other things), but once those novelties wore off, we realized we were completely wrong for each other.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Yes and no. She said "Maybe someday," essentially hinting that if we last long enough should would. She was really awkward about stuff, like she felt embarrassed if she took control of anything. She didn't initiate anything in the relationship. She was fine having sex, but always wanted me to do the work on top (took convincing to get her on top at times). She she seemed awkward even about handjobs because it was her doing the work. Thus, blowjobs was just something that she couldn't seem to be comfortable doing. Sad thing was, our sexual relationship wasn't even the main thing that made everything fizzle. It was more that she couldn't hold a legit conversation (again, because she was shy and awkward about a bunch of shit). Only thing that drew us together in the first place was a ridiculous amount of novelty shit based on experiences in our lives (i.e., played similar sports, similar instruments, both studied psych, kidney issues running in our families, and a bunch of other things), but once those novelties wore off, we realized we were completely wrong for each other.
    Damn so she just sucked. Lol

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    I dated a girl once who was enthusiastic about giving head but was terrible at it. I tried to train her but to no avail. She's married now and I just hope for her husband's sake that she finally learned proper technique.
    Did you reward her with treats? Always reward with treats.

P.S No I wouldn't. If I get married I'm not going to nag my woman for head.