Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rank the following PGs on an aesthetic entertainment scale

Who do you enjoy watch playing the most, and who has the sexiest game of the following PGs ... and why:

CP3
    Steph Curry
    Westbrook
    Kyrie
    Wall
    Lillard

Banned

Default Re: Rank the following PGs on an aesthetic entertainment scale

Curry

Westbrook

Lillard

CP3

Kyrie

Wall

In that order

Westbrook - explosive athlete who plays balls to the wall. Plays with brute force and a ruthless competitor. He skies for rebounds over big men, sprints in the open court and isn't scared of contact. Plays with a lot of enthusiasm and is a vocal leader.

Curry - crafty and skilled. Can hit any shot on the floor at any time, fun to see a guy so skinny and weak have such a big impact. Enthusiastic player, has a lot of fun.

Wall - Big, strong, fast, and smooth. He seems to glide on the court and has really good touch. I really enjoy his drives to the rim, as he has insanely good body control and agility

Those are the three funnest to me.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Who do you enjoy watch playing the most, and who has the sexiest game of the following PGs ... and why:

CP3
    Steph Curry
    Westbrook
    Kyrie
    Wall
    Lillard
    Wall and Lillard shouldn't be on this list.

Curry

the rest

When Westbrook is on his A game, dude can be the funnest player to watch though. As others said, he's like an 80's Jordan lite.

Banned

Westbrook is my #1, when he's playing his best there's no one I'd rather watch. I love the constant hustle, the crazy athleticism, the controlled (at times) fury that he has when he plays, he has drive like no one else in the league. He's great at everything except for shooting the 3.

Curry would be my #2, dude can drop shots from anywhere on the court. Easily the best shooter in the league, combined with his passing ability he's great to watch on multiple levels.

CP3 is #3, possibly the best pure point guard on this list? He puts up solid points and converts efficiently but he's also got great handles and smooth passing. Lob city might not be enough to do anything in the playoffs but it's entertaining as hell.

Kyrie/Wall are both at the bottom, though I haven't seen all that much from Wall. I think I'd give Wall the edge over Kyrie as far as being fun to watch for his passing/drives but when Kyrie is on he can put on one hell of shooting display.

I don't consider Lillard fun to watch, apart from the clutch 3-pt shots that show up from time to time he just doesn't do anything for me.

1. Tony Parker - Winning is entertaining to me.
    2. Westbrook - Can shoot like Curry, handle like Irving and dunk like LaVine.
    3. Curry - Greatest shooter in NBA history
    4. Kyrie - No weakness in his offensive game.
    5. Lillard - Poor man's KI.
    6. Wall - Fast but can't shoot
    7. CP3 - Rather die than watch this bitch play

1) Westbrook - Athletic as fuh. Can make that nice, quick pull-up or he'll just drive past you and jizz all over your center/forward with a nasty slam or a crazy, acrobatic layup.
    2) Curry - Great shooter and very crafty
    3) Kyrie - Love his handles and sweet moves
    4) Wall - Very fast, and has nice finishes.
    5) Lillard - Nice jumper, and really quick player.
    6) CP3 - Cool passes, but that's it.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Curry has the most aesthetically pleasing game in the association.

Everything looks sexy. His dribble moves are quick and tight. He passes with a bit of Magic flair. He shoots from anywhere on the court and the fact that he doesn't need to be squared up or balanced just makes him make the game look that much easier (which is probably how I would describe high aesthetic basketball: makes the game look easy). Even on his drives, he does these prolonged, high arching scoop shots, high arching runners, crazy angled/english bank layups.

Essentially, he is as smooth as it comes in the current NBA.

Then probably Westbrook from a pure entertainment factor. Lillard and Kyrie next. Maybe Kyrie slightly above, as he plays like an uglier Steph, although I love watching Lillard when his shot is on. Wall. And finally CP3's flopping ass last.

Assuming they're all playing at their best...

Westbrook
    Curry
    Kyrie
    Lillard
    CP3
    Wall

I hate putting Wall last, he's actually my 2nd or 3rd favorite of the bunch..but it just speaks to how stacked the position is right now.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

CP3
    Steph Curry
    Westbrook
    Kyrie
    Wall
    Lillard
    Westbrook
    Steph Curry
    Kyrie
    Wall
    Lillard
    CP3

Kyrie
    Westbrook
    Curry
    Lillard
    Wall
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    I don't consider Lillard fun to watch, apart from the clutch 3-pt shots that show up from time to time he just doesn't do anything for me.
    Me neither. If I'm ranking:

1) CP3 (handle, passing, IQ, leadership, and scoring ability)
    2) Kyrie (handle, attacking the bucket, layups, and jumper)
    3) Westbrook (raw athleticism, and monkey mentality)
    4) Steph Curry (handle, and set shot)
    5) Wall (smoothness)
    6) Lillard (IDK???)

Everybody citing Westbrook is interesting to me. I get his passion, explosion, and athleticism is something to behold to win people over. But his actual skills, menality, and game is fairly unattractive. It's brute force. His jumper, and handle is MUCH uglier than CP3, Kyrie, and Curry. And he's not even as smooth, or liquid body control wise like Wall.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Everybody citing Westbrook is interesting to me. I get his passion, explosion, and athleticism is something to behold to win people over. But his actual skills, menality, and game is fairly unattractive. It's brute force. His jumper, and handle is MUCH uglier than CP3, Kyrie, and Curry. And he's not even as smooth, or liquid body control wise like Wall.
    Agreed but his dunks and facials have to put him a least top 3 to me

Kyrie
    steph
    Westbrook
    Paul
    wall
    lilliard

I was gonna mention this in my post..yeah, his game overall isn't that pretty. But his intensity, aggressiveness is something to watch, like in the WCF when he brutalized Parker. When he makes it his mission to destroy the other PG on both ends of the floor it's definitely entertaining. It's like watching a mini-Lebron that plays only on hate.

If we're taking all that mental/competitive stuff out of it..and looking only at their style of play..then yeah Curry and Kyrie are ahead of the pack, maybe CP3 too.